THE BROWNS BOARD

"nobody is wanting to take your guns" "just common sense gun control"

calfoxwc

Tex don't punch yourself in the nose anymore....... you know there is talk Hildabeast might be running again in 2020...don't do it.

In the video Clinton is either lying or is ignorant referring to semi automatics as automatic rifles...Australia did not confiscate automatic rifles they confiscated semi automatic rifles...

16 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I don't think she would win the nomination.

I know even in democrat circles there are many who want the Clintons to go away but they still have a grip hold in the democrat party and she is looking like she is wanting to run again by staying in the public eye every chance she can get....even if she doesn't run this congressman Swalwell that Cal posted the thread about is being talked about as a presidential contender in 2020. Rest assured if any democrat wins in 2020 they will go after gun control even gun confiscation...

DANA LOESCH QUESTION ON GUN CONTROL STOPS ERIC SWALWELL IN HIS TRACKS

“Can you explain to me the difference between assault weapons and semi-automatic rifles?” Loesch asked. “Is .223 ok but 30.06 not? Why?”

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/16/dana-loesch-eric-swalwell-gun-control/

the dems/leftists/marxists want PERMANENT control. It's what they do.

and you can't dominate a gov, "own" it, without disarming the civilians of the country.

13 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

the dems/leftists/marxists want PERMANENT control. It's what they do.

and you can't dominate a gov, "own" it, without disarming the civilians of the country.

One of the worst things I see if the dems ever start with gun confiscation there will be a huge portion of the country who will not surrender their legally purchased firearms and the dems will succeed in making hundreds of thousands of formerly law abiding citizens into new criminals..

12 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

One of the worst things I see if the dems ever start with gun confiscation there will be a huge portion of the country who will not surrender their legally purchased firearms and the dems will succeed in making hundreds of thousands of formerly law abiding citizens into new criminals..

and it's part of their move to owning America. Make your political opponents social outcasts, then get enough power to make the way they are ILLEGAL.

It would be eventual civil war. Our 2nd Amendment is a permanent emphasis on a permanent God-given RIGHT. To overturn that would be to render our entire Constitution and Bill of Rights meaningless.

Besides, if they really tried it - underground waterproof containers are big business. The left knows nothing of resistance until they try to own us like the British did. Buy more guns, a lot more ammo. The left is it's own worst enemy - they are openly and brazenly showing the UN-American filth that they are. They try to ban guns it won't be successful here.

I would start openly carrying my slingshot. The marxist fascist sombeitches won't mess with me. LOL

20 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Oh no go buy some more guns!!!

another ignorant meaningless one liner retort, woodpecccker? yep.

Let me add, preferably some privately purchased so little commies don't know who owns what.

27 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

and it's part of their move to owning America. Make your political opponents social outcasts, then get enough power to make the way they are ILLEGAL.

It would be eventual civil war. Our 2nd Amendment is a permanent emphasis on a permanent God-given RIGHT. To overturn that would be to render our entire Constitution and Bill of Rights meaningless.

Besides, if they really tried it - underground waterproof containers are big business. The left knows nothing of resistance until they try to own us like the British did. Buy more guns, a lot more ammo. The left is it's own worst enemy - they are openly and brazenly showing the UN-American filth that they are. They try to ban guns it won't be successful here.

I would start openly carrying my slingshot. The marxist fascist sombeitches won't mess with me. LOL

The emphasis really needs to be on how to keep guns out of the hands of those who shouldn't have them and respect the rights of the law abiding citizens. There isn't an easy answer. I saw the other day one dems idea was to go back on social media and if anyone had posted anything as hate speech than take away their gun rights. Of course then you have to define hate speech which many on the left describe as that which they don't agree with. Thankfully the founders put in the second amendment or we might be where Australia is right now with loss of gun rights.

New York Lawmakers To Propose Legislation To Check Gun Purchasers Online Activity For Hateful Or Offensive Speech

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2018/11/16/new-york-lawmakers-propose-legislation-check-gun-purchasers-online-activity-three-years-hate-speech/

Very true. The left made the subject a political wmd, so some reasonable things that COULD be done, don't happen because the left would just use it as such. Too bad. Their belligerent and ignorant arrogance is letting crimes keep happening. I believe the left loves the crimes so they can launch political wmd's in conservative America's direction.

On 11/17/2018 at 11:01 AM, calfoxwc said:

another ignorant meaningless one liner retort, woodpecccker? yep.

Let me add, preferably some privately purchased so little commies don't know who owns what.

I don't care if they know I own 'em cause they ain't gonna get 'em back. Gonna hang a Henry 22 LR Golden Boy on brass gun hooks at the top of my built in library shelves. Got this letter emailed from the CEO of the company this morning when I inquired whether I could pass it on with the lifetime guarantee to my underage grandson. That sealed the choice for me over the Czeck made CZ 455.

"Thank you very much for serving our Country, for your interest in Henry and for passing the shooting sports on to your grandson. We certainly appreciate it. Yes the lifetime guarantee will pass on.

Sincerely,

Anthony Imperato

President

Henry Repeating Arms

Henry – Made in America, Or Not Made At All

www.henryusa.com FREE CATALOG"

On 11/18/2018 at 1:16 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Thinking about getting the .22 mag.

On 11/18/2018 at 2:58 PM, calfoxwc said:

.22 Mag would be my choice. Time to save up...

Rounds are more expensive but they are nice. Since I have now been enlisted by my daughter to teach her, her husband and my other grandson in addition to my son's boy, I gotta go with the 22LR. Thought y'all would like this. 😁

http://files.constantcontact.com/cd343397201/06f4dd51-1c6d-4717-b117-1adc5b2f7f6a.jpg

And this one too: LOL!

http://files.constantcontact.com/cd343397201/15fcf684-ad33-4503-a918-31a99548fa30.jpg

On 11/18/2018 at 1:16 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Thinking about getting the .22 mag.

Look how easy the lever action on this is, one finger is enough to work it. The 22Mag Frontier and 22Mag Golden Boy, both with octagon barrels, run around $450 for either one with maybe a $5 difference higher for the Golden Boy at the local gun store here.

23 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Look how easy the lever action on this is, one finger is enough to work it. The 22Mag Frontier and 22Mag Golden Boy, both with octagon barrels, run around $450 for either one with maybe a $5 difference higher for the Golden Boy at the local gun store here.

That's the one I'm looking at.  I want it for shooting, not hanging on the wall.

33 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

That's the one I'm looking at.  I want it for shooting, not hanging on the wall.

I'm doing both with it and the brass receiver can be replaced easily if it gets too scratched up by brush. Move more stealthily. You'll get better shots at squirrels, rabbits and varmints without marring the brass.  LOL!

EDIT: BTW they were making the bands on the front stock and the end of the barrel/magazine of the Frontier out of plastic, but responded to customer complaints and switched to steel like the original Henry.

This is why I think the NRA has to take a proactive stance on actually helping legislators devise reasonable gun laws instead of just being bullheaded about stopping any new gun laws. Educate them, work with them in a reasonable manner. We all know machineguns and other sophisticated military weapons are outlawed, so it isn't like there are NO restrictions to the 2nd amendment already in place. So work with these yahoos to actually devise some negotiated, workable laws that might succeed or we get ridiculous attempts like this to legislate everything. I mean I like my Ruger 357 mag revolver, but don't be taking away my semi-automatic 9mm Ruger that I carry concealed legally. This law would do that, so NRA use it as an opportunity to work on something that has a chance to work and not a catch-all piece of crap.

Tex, we already have laws in place. Criminals don't obey laws.  and the dems have zero intent of

limited gun laws to "common sense" if there are any out there nobody thought of yet.

Archived