THE BROWNS BOARD

Change your Avatar

The Gipper

Notice what I did with my avatar.   I invite you all to do the same and find a photo of Stan (there are several that have been posted) and make that your avatar for a while.  I will keep this as mine at least until the Browns lose another game.......and let's hope that it will stay up here until  next season.

The least we can do in tribute for the man who started this thing, and who is being laid to rest this morning.

• 2 weeks later...

The Stan Avatar stays up for now!!   I said that I would only change it after a Browns loss.    Is it like  two games since he passed?   Browns Guardian Angel.  Keep up the winning.

(Even if they do lose the next game, it will stay up for another week and beyond as I only change it on my desktop, and I will be gone for 10 days....going to the Houston game, and will be in Louisiana for the next week following that. )

I think I will have to bring some kind of Stan talisman to that game with me....not sure what, maybe a photo in my pocket....to bring us luck.

And for all you mopes, Goobers and Gomers  who haven't made the change on your avatars.....WTF?

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

The Stan Avatar stays up for now!!   I said that I would only change it after a Browns loss.    Is it like  two games since he passed?   Browns Guardian Angel.  Keep up the winning.

(Even if they do lose the next game, it will stay up for another week and beyond as I only change it on my desktop, and I will be gone for 10 days....going to the Houston game, and will be in Louisiana for the next week following that. )

I think I will have to bring some kind of Stan talisman to that game with me....not sure what, maybe a photo in my pocket....to bring us luck.

And for all you mopes, Goobers and Gomers  who haven't made the change on your avatars.....WTF?

its a pain in the ass to do :P

8 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I find it as simple as eating pie.  Any kind of pie...fruit, custard, pecan, female...

I'm partial to Cherrry

1 hour ago, medicineman said:

Ok I have not been on here much over the last year or so and I am way behind on a lot, Is Stan really gone? WTH? I hope this is another sick joke or something...……………:(

Oh yeah he really passed away read the whole thread on this forum 

Archived