THE BROWNS BOARD

NICS checks still high, dem House will soon change that to way higher

calfoxwc

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Of course you spent 8 years saying Obama would take your guns.

I guess the boy who cried wolf still gets that ad revenue

that is stupid, woodypeckerhead. ObaMao WANTED to take our guns. a lot of your sick lefty politicians are

openly saying it now.

I know they won't - we won't let them. But I'd rather they respect our Bill of Rights in it's entirety, instead of wanting a political glory win by attacking our 2nd Amendment like you do, ignorantly with no clue, and we have to dicker with them and win elections just to get you all to finally STFU about gun control for those who never commit crimes.

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Of course you spent 8 years saying Obama would take your guns. 

I guess the boy who cried wolf still gets that ad revenue

You think if Obammy would have had a democratic lead in the houses they wouldn't have gotten around to gun control? Please, the Democrats are much more in lockstep than the Republicans.

WSS

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

that is stupid, woodypeckerhead. ObaMao WANTED to take our guns. a lot of your sick lefty politicians are

openly saying it now.

I know they won't - we won't let them. But I'd rather they respect our Bill of Rights in it's entirety, instead of wanting a political glory win by attacking our 2nd Amendment like you do, ignorantly with no clue, and we have to dicker with them and win elections just to get you all to finally STFU about gun control for those who never commit crimes.

It's funny and sad that you fell for the ads. 

44 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Right has flashback to "48 hours". Black guy with a badge, scared the Sheet out them. 

It doesn't appear to me you guys give a rat's asp about black guys with guns. You know the people who commit all those murders in the hood? The only outrage I hear is about a handful of white psychotics that shoot a few people at a time. That's your target for gun control isn't it? That's where the debate starts? Not over a dozen shootings a weekend in the Inner City.

WSS

21 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

It doesn't appear to me you guys give a rat's asp about black guys with guns. You know the people who commit all those murders in the hood? The only outrage I hear is about a handful of white psychotics that shoot a few people at a time. That's your target for gun control isn't it? That's where the debate starts? Not over a dozen shootings a weekend in the Inner City.

WSS

Yeah, you need to go watch "48 Hours" to understand the joke.

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

You think if Obammy would have had a democratic lead in the houses they wouldn't have gotten around to gun control? Please, the Democrats are much more in lockstep than the Republicans.

WSS

Gun control != "They're taking away my guns!!!"

30 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Gun control != "They're taking away my guns!!!"

They will when they have the house senate and the White House again. But like I always say it's a slippery slope. They all start with meaningless Common Sense laws. Then the next few mass shootings they will freak out in mock surprise that those laws didn't work and they will insist we take the next step. Frog in the pot Woody.

England didn't give up their freedom overnight.

WSS

15 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

They will when they have the house senate and the White House again. But like I always say it's a slippery slope. They all start with meaningless Common Sense laws. Then the next few mass shootings they will freak out in mock surprise that those laws didn't work and they will insist we take the next step. Frog in the pot Woody.

England didn't give up their freedom overnight.

WSS

Slippery Slope is a valid argument? Huh.. alright. 

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I don't recall Obama banning any firearm accessory while in office. Trump cannot say the same but he is going to side with the NRA who crumbles under any opposition so long as it is an item not repped by a major industry firm. 

he would have. Congress and the Supreme Court wouldn't let him. Oh, he WANTED TO. He is a marxist.

Congress blocked Obama's call for new gun laws after mass shootings ...

Jan 6, 2017 - Obama's first-term record was more focused on gun rights than control. ... assault weapons ban didn't gain traction in Congress under Obama ...

I agree with something Tex posted that anything that can take a semi automatic and effectively turn it into an automatic I would not support. For that reason I don't have a problem banning bump stocks. When they had the Vegas shooting it really sounded like automatic fire coming out the hotel window with the shooter using bump stocks. 

5 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I agree with something Tex posted that anything that can take a semi automatic and effectively turn it into an automatic I would not support. For that reason I don't have a problem banning bump stocks. When they had the Vegas shooting it really sounded like automatic fire coming out the hotel window with the shooter using bump stocks. 

Bumpstocks are a joke but it makes it mighty easy to ban other items at the drop of a hat. The NRA didn't care because major companies didn't make them. Trump didn't care because well he is a New Yorker at heart. 

Yep - I think bump stocks SHOULD be illegal. But so many lefties are talking about banning magazines of whatever size, banning all semi-auto guns, at every turn, they want to turn legit gun control into a poltiical win farce.

And reasonable folks wonder why nothing ever gets done.

Like the idea if some folks get together and say so-and-so is dangerous, and the police storm the house, and take all the guns.

like "swatting" - a political weapon.

Swatting
image.jpeg.3c3544d4696d63c2c4ee70985e20bb34.jpegSwatting is the harassment tactic of deceiving an emergency service into sending a police and emergency service response team to another person's address. This is triggered by false reporting of a serious law enforcement emergency, such as a bomb threat, murder, hostage situation, or other alleged incident. Wikipedia

everything political is a weapon in the left's war on Real America.

like slander/libel vs any critical Supreme Court nominee. Like any rep in a critical state gets

the "oh, look, a too late truckload of strange origins...full of ballots for only one dem candidate"

etc etc etc.

That, and passing laws that dems are free to break, but reps would get hammered.

Archived