THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Tuesday 11/13

The Gipper

Here are this week's Survey question.   Give your answers/opinions:

1. The Browns are now 3-6-1 with 6 more games left.   What will be their final season record?

2. Who, in you opinion, was the worst QB in Browns history?

3. Which team that is currently under .500 do you think will end up making the playoffs?

4. Who do you think will the next NFL HC to be fired will be?

5.  What other  social media message boards do you frequent, if any?  (Including non  sports)

Bonus:  With the death of Board owner Stan, there could likely be a new owner of this board.  What, if any, changes, additions, deletions etc. would you suggest to the new board owner.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

1. The Browns are now 3-6-1 with 6 more games left.   What will be their final season record?

6-8-2

Tie - Sturgeon Wynn and Johnny Manziel

3. Which team that is currently under .500 do you think will end up making the playoffs?

???

Harbaugh in B'more or Chucky in Oakland

5.  What other  social media message boards do you frequent, if any?  (Including non  sports)

Several hunting forums, several writing forums

Bonus:  With the death of Board owner Stan, there could likely be a new owner of this board.  What, if any, changes, additions, deletions etc. would you suggest to the new board owner.

This is a pretty clean forum.   I don't see too much that I'd change

1. The Browns are now 3-6-1 with 6 more games left.   What will be their final season record?

6-9-1

Johnny Dildo

Broncos and Colts

Todd Bowles

5.  What other  social media message boards do you frequent, if any?  (Including non  sports)

Bonus:  With the death of Board owner Stan, there could likely be a new owner of this board.  What, if any, changes, additions, deletions etc. would you suggest to the new board owner.

Fix the damn thing so cuss words are normal...

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

My own:

Split to be 6-9-1

I don't know how I can overlook the 0-15 that was Deshone Kizer..or that he was a full participant/contributor to most of those losses. It seems like he has a lot more talent than a lot of former Browns QBs....but that talent was negated by his knuckle head.  Even JFF won a couple of games.  Runnerup:  maybe Ken Dorsey.  He just was NOT an NFL caliber QB.

I think the Seahawks have a shot.  Next would be  maybe the Colts, if they can get some wins in their division.

Todd Bowles seems likely....but for some reason I don't think it will be him.  The guys in Denver and in Tampa seem to also have as equal a chance.

Mainly just my timeshare/travel  board,  Intervalworld.com

Will defer to give it more thought.

7 hours ago, The Gipper said:

7-8-1

Paul McDonald. I believe he threw 3 or 4 pick-6s in the 4th quarter in 1984.

Dallas

Tomlin

Good Sam Club, Campendium

17 hours ago, The Gipper said:

5-10-1

We done

Dallas

Joseph

Facebook - just not my own - keep up with old friends lives that way

Like it fine now. That's why I stay.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn

I guess I just never thought of these as message boards...like this one.... but I guess they certainly are.

Ya I missed the word "message", I guess the Brownsboard is the only real tradituonal message board I go to.

Z

Archived