THE BROWNS BOARD

Hueless to join Bungles

Canton Dawg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hue doesnt know Sheet about are offense it was haley's and i doubt he would even understand what now kitchens is doing with it

side note: on sunday's presser with Williams he acted coy about who we were playing next and then he had this sly smile about him and said oh ya the bengals ,,,makes me wonder if he somehow all ready knew that the bald headed freak was headed there

22 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I can't think of a more Mike Brown move.

Exactly... Hue would be cheap and a known quantity from his earlier Cinci stint.

16 hours ago, Realplayer said:

I guess if Lewis retires. No way he gets fired.

IIRC Marvin is working on a one-year extension he signed after the 2017 season, so he'd have to be re-resigned.

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

actually he was kinda shaky there fir a few weeks. Whatever it was he ckeaned it up last sunday. 

Could be as simple as one voice in his ear...

Let's put this horseshit in proper perspective.

1) Hue is the Barney Fife of Head Coaches. Whatever he shares with Cinci, is all the schidt he did in his 1-31 run. He can't hurt the Browns because he has no f-ing clue what we are doing now.

2) It's the Bengals. Wow, they have a new coffee fetcher. "Special Assistant toe Marvin Lewis? LMAO.........Cinci is making jackoff stew and they just made sure that there is enough to go around for everyone in town.

Seriously, the Bengal blow. This couldn't be "funner" news for us. Think about it! It is about time we REALLY had some fun. We get rid of this buffoon, the team comes to life, and NOW, we get to beat the schidt out of Hue's new team. C mon man, let's all root for 0 -16.......... for Hue............... THAT is what he is good at. Oh, yeah, and fetching coffee.

35 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

1) Hue is the Barney Fife of Head Coaches. Whatever he shares with Cinci, is all the schidt he did in his 1-31 run. He can't hurt the Browns because he has no f-ing clue what we are doing now.

2) It's the Bengals. Wow, they have a new coffee fetcher. "Special Assistant toe Marvin Lewis? LMAO.........Cinci is making jackoff stew and they just made sure that there is enough to go around for everyone in town.

Seriously, the Bengal blow. This couldn't be "funner" news for us. Think about it! It is about time we REALLY had some fun. We get rid of this buffoon, the team comes to life, and NOW, we get to beat the schidt out of Hue's new team. C mon man, let's all root for 0 -16.......... for Hue............... THAT is what he is good at. Oh, yeah, and fetching coffee.

I thought he was the black uncle fester not the black Barney Fife. And by the way the Browns get to beat the Sheet out of the Bengals twice not just once 

13 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I thought he was the black uncle fester not the black Barney Fife. And by the way the Browns get to beat the Sheet out of the Bengals twice not just once 

That's if the Ratbirds don't soften them up for us first. Interesting 0% of the Survivor pool picked the Bengals.

3 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

He’s good at passing the buck. Isn’t it Andy’s fault they’re losing? The weather? Injuries? Couldn’t be piss poor coaching

6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Dammit Tom for once I agree with every damn thing in the post. This ruins our love hate relationship you know. Well until the next off the wall diatribe anyway.  LOL!🧐🤣

Hue went 8-8 in his only season with the Raiders and I believe that was the year we broke Jason Campbell's leg early in the season to boot.

I had held the view that Hue got some kind of raw deal in Oakland as going 8-8 in your rookie year as a Coach after losing your starting QB should more or less universally be looked favorably upon.

However, given what OUR experience has been with Hue, do you think behind the scenes Hue showed the same qualities he showed in Cleveland and the Raiders FO said F this s*it you're outta here?

In retrospect, what do you all think *really* went down in Oakland after that one season?

Let us not forget that Hue tried to send a 2nd and 3rd to the Bengals for AJ McCarron last year.

Luckily, this insane ploy was stopped by someone in the front office.

Hue's plan last year was to basically give a 2nd and 3rd to the Bengals for the NFL QB equivalent of a used styrofoam Filet O Fish box so that when Hue was inevitably fired, the Bengals would give him a job in return.  Even though the trade was scuttled, that is still what happened.  

The man never seemed to have the good of the Cleveland Browns football team in mind.

He was always thinking about himself.

It never occurred to him that the best defense (of his career) was a good offense (doing your very best to win football games in Cleveland.)

Please read more.  "What Went Down In Oakland" isn't an open question.

Article #1

Article #2

Article #3

Article #4

Hue lost, and ripped his team.. he never had the character traits to actually be a head coach. He was exactly who we thought he was.

Thankfully, "Trust Me" wasn't allowed to torpedo the Browns future in the same way he did the Raiders future by wildly overpaying for a bad QB.

Sashi was right.

2 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

I’m confused. Does he have a bullet in his pocket or a light bulb in his mouth??💡

Both.

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

That's if the Ratbirds don't soften them up for us first. Interesting 0% of the Survivor pool picked the Bengals.

You mean ever?   Why would they? They are an unreliable team.  They get bounced like a basketball by N.O.....but they will probably bounce back to beat the Ratfuhuckers.  

8 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

Please read more.  "What Went Down In Oakland" isn't an open question.

Article #1

Article #2

Article #3

Article #4

Hue lost, and ripped his team.. he never had the character traits to actually be a head coach. He was exactly who we thought he was.

Thankfully, "Trust Me" wasn't allowed to torpedo the Browns future in the same way he did the Raiders future by wildly overpaying for a bad QB.

Sashi was right.

He really wanted to give up some major draft capital and then likely sign a big contract to a guy that was walking the streets earlier this year, mccaron. I'm still not sure hue wasn't a double agent for cinci sent to torpedo the browns for as long as possible.

Archived