THE BROWNS BOARD

Who gets Rookie of the week?

Ibleedbrown

15 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Nick Chubb or Baker Mayfield? 

Chubb 20 carries, 176 yards, 1 td.

Mayfield 17/20, 216 yards, and 3 tds.

Nick Chubb's turn. but tough question.

On my one fantasy football team, I got 28.64 points with starting Mayfield !

and I got 35.90 points from Chubb !

Dang, I'm a genius !

except in the other league, I didn't start Mayfield or Wilson, but started...Dalton who got me 6 pts.

I'm an idiot at the same time. LOL

14 minutes ago, Orion said:

A tie.  But Chubb setting a record breaks the tie.

Then again, Mayfield practically had a perfect day in QB rating, didn't he? 

Watch Saquon run for 300 yards and 4 touchdowns tomorrow night to make it a moo point. 😁

The popular vote may go to Mayfield? But Jim Donovan's radio call may put "Chubb-a-lub-a-hub" over the top..My vote goes to Chubb for his all day trucking forward performance..

Wow, no clue.  How fun is THIS quandary?  hahahaha!

At first, I would say Baker Mayfield.  He literally didn't miss a single pass in the first half, and not only that, but he didn't have a ball that was really difficult for his guys to catch.  Baker was hitting his receivers in stride.  One of the BIGGEST reasons I was excited about Baker was his ability to hit people in stride, and we all knew our YAC would increase when he took over.  Remember last year with Kizer?  Even when he completed some decent balls, too often our guys had to dive, or jump backwards, or whatever.  Rarely did we see our receivers running after we caught it.  Now?  A different story.  

That being said, Chubb was simply an animal.  And you know what?  He's showing us that he can learn how to catch the ball, something he was never asked to do.  It's easy to look at his amazing rushing numbers, but Chubb had some very big receptions, one that went for a score on an incredibly well-designed play.  

Give it to Chubb.  That 92 yard run was something special.  Man, it felt so good to run around and cheer Sunday.  Big plays on offense, defense, and an entertaining performance by our team.  

On 11/11/2018 at 10:47 PM, Dutch Oven said:

Then again, Mayfield practically had a perfect day in QB rating, didn't he? 

Watch Saquon run for 300 yards and 4 touchdowns tomorrow night to make it a moo point. 😁

Yeah the Cleveland icons Graham, Sipe, Plum......Mayfield? WHOA.

........oh on the NY bunch how did they win the game?

Screenshot_2018-11-13-12-25-30.png

In his last four games - Baker Mayfield has thrown 9 TDs with 2 ints.  His QB ratings - 104.4, 80.8, 95, 151.2.  He has completed 91 of 132 passes for 68.9%.  Rookie is coming on.  He was 13 for 13 at one point against the Falcons...I guess that would be considered a Baker’s dozen.

9 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

In his last four games - Baker Mayfield has thrown 9 TDs with 2 ints.  His QB ratings - 104.4, 80.8, 95, 151.2.  He has completed 91 of 132 passes for 68.9%.  Rookie is coming on.  He was 13 for 13 at one point against the Falcons...I guess that would be considered a Baker’s dozen.

hahahhahhahhaa  Ya I guess so

Archived