THE BROWNS BOARD

he really is a relentless sociopath....

Clevfan4life

"Congressman Ted Lieu also took to Twitter to comment on Trump's tweet, asking "What is wrong with you? Disaster victims deserve help & sympathy."

Narcissism knows know bounds when you think you "know more than the generals" because that attitude pervades every thought and decision including today's tweet on the California fires. 

That is what is wrong with him Congressman, that is exactly what is wrong with him. That was also exactly what was wrong with Hitler too. Trump's followers should have gotten that when, like Hitler, he said he knew more than the generals. That is who you chose to follow. A man with no soul who only sees people in terms of how they can be used.

Tex - your congressman is a weirdo demoquack. Pres Trump is actually correct - HE knows what he is saying.

It doesn't mean he is really going to not give them any funds - but it's a reminder that your calfornia heroes are corrupt jackwagons who want to secede from the United States, who provide cover and protection for illegals who commit violent crimes...

who is the heartless sombeitch? there is a lot of them in california.

for actual truth, read before posting emotional knee jerkie bs.

https://www.kqed.org/science/1927354/controlled-burns-can-help-solve-californias-fire-problem-so-why-arent-there-more-of-them

read on:

https://www.vox.com/energy-and-environment/2017/10/12/16458242/risk-wildfires-worse-climate-change-california-san-francisco-los-angeles

"Building in or near fire-prone forests has also led to fire prevention land management practices that paradoxically increase fire risk. For instance, policies for preventing wildfires have in some areas led to an accumulation of the dry vegetation that would ordinarily burn away in smaller natural blazes.

“The thing that gets missed in all of this is that fires are a natural part of many of these systems,” said Matthew Hurteau, an associate professor at the University of New Mexico studying climate impacts on forests. “We have suppressed fires for decades actively. That’s caused larger fires.”

We keep starting these fires

A study published earlier this year in the Proceedings of the National Academies of Science, or PNAS, found that 84 percent of wildfires are ignited by humans, whether through downed power lines, careless campfires, or arson.

“Human-started wildfires accounted for 84% of all wildfires, tripled the length of the fire season, dominated an area seven times greater than that affected by lightning fires, and were responsible for nearly half of all area burned,” the paper reported."

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Tex - your congressman is a weirdo demoquack. Pres Trump is actually correct - HE knows what he is saying.

It doesn't mean he is really going to not give them any funds - but it's a reminder that your calfornia heroes are corrupt jackwagons who want to secede from the United States, who provide cover and protection for illegals who commit violent crimes...

who is the heartless sombeitch? there is a lot of them in california.

for actual truth, read before posting emotional knee jerkie bs.

https://www.kqed.org/science/1927354/controlled-burns-can-help-solve-californias-fire-problem-so-why-arent-there-more-of-them

read on:

https://www.vox.com/energy-and-environment/2017/10/12/16458242/risk-wildfires-worse-climate-change-california-san-francisco-los-angeles

"Building in or near fire-prone forests has also led to fire prevention land management practices that paradoxically increase fire risk. For instance, policies for preventing wildfires have in some areas led to an accumulation of the dry vegetation that would ordinarily burn away in smaller natural blazes.

“The thing that gets missed in all of this is that fires are a natural part of many of these systems,” said Matthew Hurteau, an associate professor at the University of New Mexico studying climate impacts on forests. “We have suppressed fires for decades actively. That’s caused larger fires.”

We keep starting these fires

A study published earlier this year in the Proceedings of the National Academies of Science, or PNAS, found that 84 percent of wildfires are ignited by humans, whether through downed power lines, careless campfires, or arson.

“Human-started wildfires accounted for 84% of all wildfires, tripled the length of the fire season, dominated an area seven times greater than that affected by lightning fires, and were responsible for nearly half of all area burned,” the paper reported."

Trump is being criticized for telling the truth. The only thing I would fault him for is his timing of his tweet. In the middle of this disaster is not the right time but afterwards IMO.

55 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Trump is being criticized for telling the truth. The only thing I would fault him for is his timing of his tweet. In the middle of this disaster is not the right time but afterwards IMO.

Go ahead and believe your fuhrer over the guys who jobs is to fight these fires. After all he know more about ISIS than the generals. 

J. Keith Gilless, chair of the California Board of Forestry and Fire Protection and a professor of forest economics at the University of California, Berkeley, said Trump "is at best uninformed" on the topic.

"California has always been a leader with respect to sound, science-based forest management practices on private land," he said in an email. "Unfortunately, these practices don't have much influence on wind speed, temperature, relative humidity, or drought cycles, even if they may help us to address the long-term threat of climate change."

9 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Go ahead and believe your fuhrer over the guys who jobs is to fight these fires. After all he know more about ISIS than the generals. 

https://client.prod.iaff.org/#contentid=80408

I'll get chastised for posting union stuff, but yeah. 

19 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

J. Keith Gilless, chair of the California Board of Forestry and Fire Protection and a professor of forest economics at the University of California, Berkeley, said Trump "is at best uninformed" on the topic.

"California has always been a leader with respect to sound, science-based forest management practices on private land," he said in an email. "Unfortunately, these practices don't have much influence on wind speed, temperature, relative humidity, or drought cycles, even if they may help us to address the long-term threat of climate change."

DECADES OF MISMANAGEMENT TURNED US FORESTS INTO ‘SLOW-MOTION TIME BOMBS’

• Wildfire experts say poor management, not global warming, is the major reason behind worsening wildfires.
  • Forester Bob Zybach warned decades ago that environmental regulations and less logging would make fires worse.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/08/mismanagement-forests-time-bombs/

"While the cause of the fire is unknown, CBS Sacramento reported Friday night that utility PG&E may be to blame for the deadly blaze. Earlier this year, state officials blamed PG&E power lines, conductors and power poles for 12 deadly Northern California fires that raged last year.

The origin of the Camp Fire is near Pulga road in the Plumas National Forest, which is managed by the U.S. Forest Service. Fire experts have been critical of federal and state forest management practices in recent decades as well as policies that make it harder to keep forests in check.

While Newsom and environmentalists tend to blame man-made global warming for the severe fires, Republicans and forestry experts say land management and population growth are the real driving factors.

Virtually all California wildfires are man-made, according to a recent study led by U.S. Geological Survey expert Jon Keeley. Keeley said the explosion of development into wildfire-prone areas is increasing the risks of ignitions from engines, power lines and lawnmowers."

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/10/trump-california-wildfire-tweet/

15 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

https://client.prod.iaff.org/#contentid=80408

I'll get chastised for posting union stuff, but yeah. 

That link just makes the point I did Bob. There is nothing I see about the substance of what Trump said and more about the timing. It is not a good time to debate the issue in the middle of the crisis but afterwards there should be a debate.

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I guess so. I would imagine the rolling my eyes and making the jerk off motion.

So now it's against decorum to criticize governmental handling of natural disasters?

WSS

Im a firm believer that there is a time and place for everything.   I don't feel the presidents words had to be said right now if at all.  It's a bad look.   In disaster, good leaders fix first and hold accountable (in person/private) later.  

I've been lucky enough to be around great men. Great leaders of men, to be exact.   I don't see their characteristics in Trump. 

That said, im sure there is more to be done about these fires.   But to rant, wave and point the finger is not the correct response at this moment.

36 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Go ahead and believe your fuhrer over the guys who jobs is to fight these fires. After all he know more about ISIS than the generals. c.

Since you brought up ISIS ...

ISIS (you know that Junior Varsity squad) that flourished under Obama  has been decimated under Trump. Almost all of the huge territorial gains ISIS made under Obama have been lost under Trump....

Here's how much ground ISIS has lost since Trump took over

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/heres-how-much-ground-isis-has-lost-since-trump-took-over

22 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I've been lucky enough to be around great men.

Who, besides me?

Great leaders of men, to be exact.   I don't see their characteristics in Trump. 

probably not. I can't think of anybody else though who does possess those characteristics.

That said, im sure there is more to be done about these fires.   But to rant, wave and point the finger is not the correct response at this moment.

oh well that's not how it works. Hurricane New Orleans...

WSS

21 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

That link just makes the point I did Bob. There is nothing I see about the substance of what Trump said and more about the timing. It is not a good time to debate the issue in the middle of the crisis but afterwards there should be a debate.

Agree.

I'm sure I'm not alone in this thought, that the President just needs to filter himself. It's crazy how he just continues to tweet polarizing statements so often. 

There was apart of me that was ok with him being elected (a very small part), because he was an "outsider" and we probably needed that as a nation. Just my 2 cents, but he's unlikely to get reelected due to this one trait...he just needs constant attention/verification from his loyalists/followers. 

3 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Agree.

I'm sure I'm not alone in this thought, that the President just needs to filter himself. It's crazy how he just continues to tweet polarizing statements so often. 

That's true. I'm not sure that any change of demeanor would cause those who hate him to soften up though.

WSS

Just now, OldBrownsFan said:

You guys having any news sources that aren't far right? The Heartland institute really? 

• Wildfire experts say poor management, not global warming, is the major reason behind worsening wildfires.

- "Experts" One from the Heartland Institute. The other said - “Global warming may contribute slightly, but the key factors are mismanaged forests, years of fire suppression, increased population, people living where they should not, invasive flammable species, and the fact that California has always had fire,” University of Washington climate scientist Cliff Mass told TheDCNF. 

Not sure how your climate deniers read this statement. I guess you block out everything that doesn't match your denial. Either way, it doesn't support CJ cowpoop. Unless you stop reading after "key factors are mismanaged forests" and dismiss the other five factors. 

• Forester Bob Zybach warned decades ago that environmental regulations and less logging would make fires worse.

- They don't bother to tell you what these "environment regulations" are. But they know those are two trigger words for right winger so lets put that together.

26 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Since you brought up ISIS ...

ISIS (you know that Junior Varsity squad) that flourished under Obama  has been decimated under Trump. Almost all of the huge territorial gains ISIS made under Obama have been lost under Trump....

Here's how much ground ISIS has lost since Trump took over

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/heres-how-much-ground-isis-has-lost-since-trump-took-over

So you believe your fuhur when he said he knew more than the generals? Of course you do. NCJ. Hey another far right "news" source. I bet you feel all nice and safe in that bubble.

30 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Agree.

There was apart of me that was ok with him being elected (a very small part), because he was an "outsider" and we probably needed that as a nation. Just my 2 cents, but he's unlikely to get reelected due to this one trait...he just needs constant attention/verification from his loyalists/followers. 

What Trump needs to do is to expand his base and he hasn't been doing that very well. That said here is why I believe he will win in 2020. The dems will overplay their hand in congress and have endless investigations on Trump and his administration instead of passing any legislation to help the country. 

A democrat who I disagree with on policy but have always respected his political instincts is the former governor of Pennsylvania Ed Randell. His advice to the dems in congress is to legislate, legislate, legislate not investigate, investigate , investigate. They won't do it because of their TDS.

23 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

That's true. I'm not sure that any change of demeanor would cause those who hate him to soften up though.

WSS

Right. There's the "never satisfied" crowd that will never support him, like with basically all Presidents, past and future.

It's just a new era with the social media, instant news/opinions feeding frenzy. Certainly pros and cons about it.

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

What Trump needs to do is to expand his base and he hasn't been doing that very well. That said here is why I believe he will win in 2020. The dems will overplay their hand in congress and have endless investigations on Trump and his administration instead of passing any legislation to help the country. 

Could be the case. The partisan politics have been ugly for quite some time, and hopefully it won't worsen.

12 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Some how in your mind, your post justifies you believing everything your war hero says? Just curious how you come to that? 

And in your mind Trump lives in your head rent free with TDS 😅😅😅

We are finally beating ISIS, but media won't give Trump credit

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/356226-we-are-finally-beating-isis-but-media-wont-give-trump-credit

3 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

And in your mind Trump lives in your head rent free with TDS 😅😅😅

We are finally beating ISIS, but media won't give Trump credit

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/356226-we-are-finally-beating-isis-but-media-wont-give-trump-credit

Still waiting for your justification or logic. Sorry If I don't follow your misdirection. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/brianklaas/status/1061589470892433409?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1061589470892433409&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fportal-static.static-origin.syn-cdn.com%2F_shared%2Fvam%2Fembed.html%3FembedId%3D271680664%26url%3DaHR0cHM6Ly9hbTQuc3luLWFwaS5jb20vYXBpLzYvYXNzZXQvcGxheS9jbGllbnQvYXR0L3RpbWUtcHV0aW5fYW5kX3ByZXNpZGVudF90cnVtcF9zbWlsZXNfYW5kX2FfdGh1bWJzX3VwX2EtcnRpbWU%2C%26scheme%3Dhtml%26content%3DPGJsb2NrcXVvdGUgY2xhc3M9InR3aXR0ZXItdHdlZXQiIGRhdGEtbGFuZz0iZW4iPjxwIGRpcj0ibHRyIiBsYW5nPSJlbiI-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_cmVmX3NyYz10d3NyYyU1RXRmdyI-Tm92ZW1iZXIgMTEsIDIwMTg8L2E-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%2C

Archived