Zombo

RIP Stan "Atenears" Aten

I have thought often over the last couple of days how much I wish my father in law could be here during this time of the Browns. It reminded me of Stan , who although I never persoanlly knew I wanted to take just a moment to remember again.  His keeping this board open for us through all of the garbage football we have endured has given us a place now to celebrate. I am sure that Stan, my father in law and plenty other of our loved ones are OVERJOYED and celebrating at the Dawg Pound in the sky. Wish they could all be here with us for the season. 

• Upvote 7

I wish both Stanley and your father-in-law could be here for this.

• Upvote 4

Hi all,

Its been a long while unfortunately.

But now I come back and WTF! Pardon me while I mourn a little.

Stan was absolutely incredible to me over the time here on Brownsboard. I was just about to login and tell him that i'm hoping to come down again this FALL from Canada with many friends and was hoping to meet up. I'm so sorry for the members of this board, and his family and friends. Rest in Peace Stan, and thank you again for helping me plan and make the trip to Cleveland years ago and even going so far to offer his personal tickets to a game if my situation was not resolved. Like WOW and he meant it!

I'm going to miss your posts and conversations and will have a drink for you when I go to my next Browns game.......hopefully this year.

*Buster*

• Upvote 2

I think all of us on HIS board should dedicate the 2019 season to Stan Aten.

Go Browns.......for Stan.

• Upvote 2