THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Falcons Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

no, thw call was horrible. Had baker tried to make a play on that......we've seen big TE's get ruined on plays like that with converging defenders.

its inexcusable boolshit i want kitchens fired at halftime

Easy Ghoolie lite.   Don't make me put you on ignore as well.    You saw Baker peel off to protect himself.  

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

so that excuses the OC putting him in that position in the first place? Thank god baker had the sense to peel off......a couple games ago he might have tried tho wouldnt he have?

You going to give Hue Sheet for the Philly Philly call vs the Jets?  Same concept.     

How about Doug Pederson for trying it as well...?   No? 

Just now, tiamat63 said:

You going to give Hue Sheet for the Philly Philly call vs the Jets?  Same concept.     

How about Doug Pederson for trying it as well...?   No? 

well, yes......

Because it worked on a 2 pt conversion attmpt in what feels like 6 months ago.....it was ok to call that today, in that situation, in the state our franchise is in? are u kidding now dude? 

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

well, yes......

Because it worked on a 2 pt conversion attmpt in what feels like 6 months ago.....it was ok to call that today, in that situation, in the state our franchise is in? are u kidding now dude? 

In what state is this franchise different than during that Jets game?  If now it looks better than it did. We have a couple wins and some competitive games under our belt.      Seriously, you're making something of nothing. 

4 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

We have a couple wins and some competitive games under our belt.   

and "only" because of the player that got sent downfield on a RB option thrown late and short over the middle into double coverage. Precisely because it was #6 is why im in disbeleif it happened. On the goal line on a 2 pt conversion the dynamics are far diff and u know it.....i know that u know it

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

and "only" because of the player that got sent downfield on a RB option thrown late and short over the middle into double coverage. Precisely because it was #6 is why im in disbeleif it happened. On the goal line on a 2 pt conversion the dynamics are far diff and u know it.....i know that u know it

Yeah, you're more likely to get lit TF with a condensed field near the goal line.     In the open the safety actually has to cover ground to get to you.          Now that you've run out of arguing points, are you good now?

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

Yeah, you're more likely to get lit TF with a condensed field near the goal line.     In the open the safety actually has to cover ground to get to you.          

which means he's going at or near top speed unlike the condensed field down near the goal line, i know u get this...ur just trolling. Haha, well played. 

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

which means he's going at or near top speed unlike the condensed field down near the goal line, i know u get this...ur just trolling. Haha, well played. 

No, I'm not.   I'll take my chances vs a pretty average safety favoring the far side hash.  

Archived