THE BROWNS BOARD

draft kenny willekes...

Clevfan4life

10 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

who? turn the OSU game on....this kid is playing out of his mind. Last defensive pkayer to make an OSU o line look this incompetent was called khalil mack.

The offensive line has looked this bad all year. 

1 minute ago, Browns149 said:

The offensive line has looked this bad all year. 

yeah they havent looked great, but i havent seen a player in haskins dikprint this many times the whole season. I mean holy fuk there were a couple drives where willekes single handedly killed the whole drive. He's shedding lineman like a boss against the run and he's just runn8ng past them to get to.haskins.

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

who? turn the OSU game on....this kid is playing out of his mind. Last defensive pkayer to make an OSU o line look this incompetent was called khalil mack.

You must have forgotten Carl nassib made the osu offensive line look the same way. Slow down a little bit. Khalil mack that guy is not.

He absolutely did in 2015.

(10/17): Registered eight total tackles...Recorded 3.5 tackles for loss to mark the fifth time this season he posted 2.0 or more TFLs in a game...Collected 1.5 sacks for his fourth multi-sack game...Helped the Penn State defense accumulate 10.0 tackles for loss...The 10.0 tackles for loss were the most surrendered by Ohio State in 2015

And then defensive end Garrett sickels (who?) the year penn state beat ohio state in '16 had 3.5 sacks. Most of them coming against the same guy that willekes beat today (Isaiah Prince). I don't even know if that sickels guy is in the NFL.

(Edit he plays for the Rams but guess what the Browns did have him on the roster in 2017.)

Point being there have been plenty of guys that have dominated the Ohio State offensive line that haven't turned into Khalil Mack.

Willekes like nassib started out as walkon. 

4 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Agree... what a motor...

not just the motor, the power he displayed shedding tackles that dwarfed him.I get it, the osu line usnt very good...but they're still big strong fukkers that once they get a hold of a smaller rush end, like willekes initially appeared to be, they should control him. But they didnt, he utterly shedded them like a boss on a number of plays....i saw osu lineman stumble after some of his sheds. 

i was not unimpressed. That MSU front 4 was incredibly disciplined against the run overall, but him especially...but then he also showed dip and bend pass rushing not terribly unlike a guy we got on our squad now. Im keeping track of this kid from here on out

On 11/10/2018 at 12:45 PM, Clevfan4life said:

LOL try watching more Ohio State game they are all fat and slow...I have no idea how  Prince has been a starter now for 3 years.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Lol. Love the efforts to shift the narrative

Your boys have beat Ohio State like twice in the last 20 years. 

If they lose again, I'm sure you'll come up with some excuse you'll go to over and over and over. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Your boys have beat Ohio State like twice in the last 20 years. 

If they lose again, I'm sure you'll come up with some excuse you'll go to over and over and over. 

Opposed to the numerous excuses OSU fans are already coming up with weeks before the game? Come on. 

We're already hearing how terrible parts of this team supposedly are. A team that's deep into the Meyer era (maybe the end of it). Making excuses there is ok but not when it's RRod trying to make a spread team out of mud lol. 

I'm seeing OSU fans bitching and moaning and saying "well if Michigan can't even beat this team blah blah blah". You're already stacking the deck to suit a narrative. You're a one loss team. Ranked in the top 10. Entitled butt OSU fans.... Jesus. You have no idea what rooting for a genuinely bad team is

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Opposed to the numerous excuses OSU fans are already coming up with weeks before the game? Come on. 

We're already hearing how terrible parts of this team supposedly are. A team that's deep into the Meyer era (maybe the end of it). Making excuses there is ok but not when it's RRod trying to make a spread team out of mud lol. 

I'm seeing OSU fans bitching and moaning and saying "well if Michigan can't even beat this team blah blah blah". You're already stacking the deck to suit a narrative. You're a one loss team. Ranked in the top 10. Entitled butt OSU fans.... Jesus. You have no idea what rooting for a genuinely bad team is

I root for the Browns. I think I have a vague idea. 

But I'm sure you'll retort with: "I was talking about college football", and with that, I'll say that no one put a gun to a guy from NE Ohio's head and made him root for TTUN. That's your fault. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

orly? did u forget this is the "browns" board? lol

im predicting a michigan win this year. Hate to say it but this OSU team IS vastly overrated, you've got to admit that. 

Michigan should win. This is not a very good OSU team. Michigan is playing very well. 

That being said, I won't be surprised if Ohio State wins anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

orly? did u forget this is the "browns" board? lol

im predicting a michigan win this year. Hate to say it but this OSU team IS vastly overrated, you've got to admit that. 

Meant to say genuinely bad COLLEGE team. 

Browns have been bad for so long it's just expected. 

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

Michigan should win. This is not a very good OSU team. Michigan is playing very well. 

That being said, I won't be surprised if Ohio State wins anyway. 

If we're this far into the Meyer era, and he's playing Michigan at home, but you're saying Michigan SHOULD win then something has gone wrong in Columbus. Meyer may very well be out this off-season. Meaning you kept him around, with all of the negative publicity, only to get rid of him anyway.