THE BROWNS BOARD

LIberals addicted to hatred and depression

calfoxwc

Now I know where to come for a good lift of my spirits......and NO I'm no far left idiot. (Are they related to far right idiots?)

22 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Stuart

That's not surprising at all. Pew research did a study years ago that found liberals and conservatives having the same education and socioeconomic status....and it is the conservative who tends to be happier and satisfied with their life.

What the fukk do these libtards think would happen if every conservative/Republican disappeared and they were on their own? A Nirvana?

Gee, no more Conservatives, who would they blame for all their fukkups?

Would they really want this country overrun with illegals, have no problem with 3/4 of their paychecks going towards taxes, pay reparations to black folks for the sins of slavery, reward laziness (because its not really laziness, its oppression) etc. etc etc.

Uh oh! The only whites that blacks can blame for their oppression are liberals.

Guess who are the ones that begin to embrace conservatism now?

Bottom line is that while you liberals need conservatism,  conservatives don't need you.

This country would thrive if every liberal fukktard died and went to hell.

34 minutes ago, StinkHole said:

Stuart

That's not surprising at all. Pew research did a study years ago that found liberals and conservatives having the same education and socioeconomic status....and it is the conservative who tends to be happier and satisfied with their life.

What the fukk do these libtards think would happen if every conservative/Republican disappeared and they were on their own? A Nirvana?

Gee, no more Conservatives, who would they blame for all their fukkups?

Would they really want this country overrun with illegals, have no problem with 3/4 of their paychecks going towards taxes, pay reparations to black folks for the sins of slavery, reward laziness (because its not really laziness, its oppression) etc. etc etc.

Uh oh! The only whites that blacks can blame for their oppression are liberals.

Guess who are the ones that begin to embrace conservatism now?

Bottom line is that while you liberals need conservatism,  conservatives don't need you.

This country would thrive if every liberal fukktard died and went to hell.

LOL! But who would conservatives blame for their fukups? It's a two headed coin. Thank God for all us independents. We get to blame both of you for our fukups.🤗😇

6 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! But who would conservatives blame for their fukups? It's a two headed coin. Thank God for all us independents. We get to blame both of you for our fukups.🤗😇

That sums it up for me also. I don’t consider myself  Republican or Democrat. Both sides have major problems 

8 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Except as I see it - the double-edged sword doesn't cut the same way for conservatives.

With conservatives - we have our economy roaring, military being rebuilt ...again, unemployment down to alltime or recent record lows,

Taxes are down, we control the Senate and the PResidency - got TWO excellet originalist Constitutional judges put on the Supreme Court (THANK GOD FOR PRES TRUMP !), going after and deported ms-13 and other imported illegal gang members, cut way way back on unneeded red tape dragging business down, etc etc etc.

Two problems - our dangerous giant 22T deficit - moderates and liberals allow it to grow despite conservatives' objections...

and illegal immigration is a crock - also allowed to continue by moderate reps and liberals/dems.

10 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Except as I see it - the double-edged sword doesn't cut the same way for conservatives.

With conservatives - we have our economy roaring, military being rebuilt ...again, unemployment down to alltime or recent record lows,

Taxes are down, we control the Senate and the PResidency - got TWO excellet originalist Constitutional judges put on the Supreme Court (THANK GOD FOR PRES TRUMP !), going after and deported ms-13 and other imported illegal gang members, cut way way back on unneeded red tape dragging business down, etc etc etc.

Two problems - our dangerous giant 22T deficit - moderates and liberals allow it to grow despite conservatives' objections...

and illegal immigration is a crock - also allowed to continue by moderate reps and liberals/dems.

Thank God for the legal Hondurans who re-roofed my hail damaged house this summer. They all came from the same small community through the political asylum process and found work together with a firm partly owed by Mexican-Americans born and raised in Texas. At first I just assumed they were the typical "wetback" that I see doing the hard construction jobs here and there, but they proved to be very interesting guys to practice my rusty Spanish with. All had left that community under threat of death to them and their families and all proved their cases through that process we have in place. They all said that if they could ever go home in safety again they would. Several of my old Venezuelan friends who have fled that country say exactly the same thing.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Thank God for the legal Hondurans who re-roofed my hail damaged house this summer. They all came from the same small community through the political asylum process and found work together with a firm partly owed by Mexican-Americans born and raised in Texas. At first I just assumed they were the typical "wetback" that I see doing the hard construction jobs here and there, but they proved to be very interesting guys to practice my rusty Spanish with. All had left that community under threat of death to them and their families and all proved their cases through that process we have in place. They all said that if they could ever go home in safety again they would. Several of my old Venezuelan friends who have fled that country say exactly the same thing.

Legal are great; I have absolutely no problem with them.

WSS

On 11/10/2018 at 9:10 AM, calfoxwc said:

Hey an article from a bias right wing site. I'm sure they have studies to back of the claims right? Non Cheetos Jesus you guys really love your bubble.

High-ranking Facebook executive was 'forced to resign over his support for Donald Trump' after gifting $10,000 to anti-Clinton campaign during the 2016 Presidential election

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6380021/High-ranking-Facebook-executive-forced-resign-support-Donald-Trump.html

Archived