THE BROWNS BOARD

“They are here to change the results of election”…MARCO RUBIO SOUNDS ALARM On Gillum Backtracking On Accepting Loss To Ron DeSantis #FloridaRecount

OldBrownsFan

6 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

that senator race means nothing to tge overall lead reps have in tge senate. And no, a governor does not have a huge influence on presudential elections. If florida wants gillum as gov it doesnt even slightly preclude them from voting for trump in 20

You know there republicans in name only. Kavanaugh got voted down by a republican senator named Lisa Murkowsky . Having a more conservative senator to balance out Murkowsky is a good thing for the GOP.

"If a Republican occupies the Governor's Mansion, he could steer donors, party leaders and even the machinery of government in directions that benefit a presidential candidate. (The governor appoints the secretary of state, the state's chief elections officer, for example.)"

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2018/10/30/donald-trump-called-andrew-gillum-a-stone-cold-thief-on-fox-news-last-night/

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

You know there republicans in name only. Kavanaugh got voted down by a republican senator named Lisa Murkowsky . Having a more conservative senator to balance out Murkowsky is a good thing for the GOP.

"If a Republican occupies the Governor's Mansion, he could steer donors, party leaders and even the machinery of government in directions that benefit a presidential candidate. (The governor appoints the secretary of state, the state's chief elections officer, for example.)"

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2018/10/30/donald-trump-called-andrew-gillum-a-stone-cold-thief-on-fox-news-last-night/

so its ok when a rep gov subverts our democracy.....got it. Any giv that steers state resources towards a specific candidate is engaging in frauding  our election process. U should be screaming about gov's not veung abke to do that i aread if just griping when a dem does it. But tgat requires a concept xalled "principle".

i xant wait fir the day people who identify themselves as strictly liberals or conservatives are told to gtfo of the country

10 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

so its ok when a rep gov subverts our democracy.....got it. Any giv that steers state resources towards a specific candidate is engaging in frauding  our election process. U should be screaming about gov's not veung abke to do that i aread if just griping when a dem does it. But tgat requires a concept xalled "principle".

i xant wait fir the day people who identify themselves as strictly liberals or conservatives are told to gtfo of the country

You are not making any sense Cleve.  Literally..do you have spell check available? You stated that a governor has no effect on a presidential election so I show you that it does. What I posted I'm sure is  legal for any governor or certainly there would someone pressing charges. It falls under elections have consequences. Politics 101 is not going to change anytime soon. 

5 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

You are not making any sense Cleve.  Literally..do you have spell check available? You stated that a governor has no effect on a presidential election so I show you that it does. What I posted I'm sure is  legal for any governor or certainly there would someone pressing charges. It falls under elections have consequences. Politics 101 is not going to change anytime soon. 

i dont know if what u posted is true or not, cause most of what u guys post is demonstrable horseshiit. What im saying is even if what u say is true, u should be howling for all legal loopholes to be closed in refards to governirs being able to influence state outcomes in the gen nationals

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

instead u just want to makg sure its republixan gov's that can game our elections. 

I'm just telling you the facts of political life which both sides play. Whichever party won the governorship in Florida will have an advantage in the 2020 presidential election. There is a reason the dems are fighting tooth and nail with every dead voter and mystery new votes they can muster to win the Florida governors race. 

Florida, Georgia, Arizona Vote Theft? Spurious Ballots Suddenly Turn ...

3 days ago - All of a sudden, more ballots have been discovered in races that went ... of vote theft when three rented Enterprise trucks suddenly appeared in ...
All of a sudden, more ballots have been discovered in races that went to the Republicans. Fancy that. Senator Marco Rubio drew attention to the possibility of vote theft when three rented Enterprise trucks suddenly appeared in Broward county with more Democrat ballots in them. According to an article in Fox News,  a lawsuit has been filed and questions have been raised. There is a chain of custody for ballots, but somehow these private vehicles were suddenly moving them.

That's three states where the dems LOST - suddenly, too late to be legal, truck loads of ballots show up.

and some dpeart. And someone filming the trucks was forced to stop filming.

only a dishonest person doesn't realize what's going on. Each state - the dem catches up/takes lead.

and in florida - they sue to force the state to count...ILLEGAL BALLOTS.

https://news.unclesamsmisguidedchildren.com/florida-georgia-arizona-vote-theft-spurious-ballots-suddenly-turn-up-in-key-races/

Contested Arizona Senate race has been thrown into confusion. More votes being still counted has caused US Air Force veteran Martha McSally to lose ground and extreme leftist Kristen Sinema to pull ahead.  Arizona was once a firmly RED state and very conservative. Something is wrong there.

Georgia is in the same situation. Leftist Stacey Abrams was battling against Brian Kemp for governor. Now that race is up in the air because of “more ballots.”

Featured photo: screenshot – three truck loads of “provisional ballots” suddenly turn up in Florida.

10 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

well the obe in AZ did and i thought another race in florida was conceded. Not the gov race but another one

A couple of other House races were finalized. I think there are still 10 races pending in the house.

I was wrong there are 7 pending..

The Democratic Party won control of the U.S. House from the Republican Party on November 6, 2018. As of November 14, Democrats had gained a net total of 33 seats, ten more than the 23 seats they needed to win control of the House. There are still seven competitive races where a winner has not been declared.

the only time trucks of too late ballots come in, etc etc...

are when the republican won and high dem counties are po'd.

Let the dems win, and you'll find no late trucks of ballots.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived