THE BROWNS BOARD

White House suspends Acosta's press pass!

DieHardBrownsFan

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Sorry you don't know Sheet about what US servicemen and veterans would support. So stop speaking for them. "Most", you have to be Shmucking kidding me. 

3VOYRDE25BAUZJ36AFEEFS7HJ4.png

22X5DZU3M5HVVFUZA3ILIMELCI.png

Next time don't go with your feelings and actual look at the data.

Of course that is more favorable than unfavorable. Slight margin for sure but still more.

Again I would assume the Democrats policies and especially Mrs Clinton would be way down there. Except for you and tex.

WSS

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Of course that is more favorable than unfavorable. Slight margin for sure but still more.

Again I would assume the Democrats policies and especially Mrs Clinton would be way down there. Except for you and tex.

WSS

My post wasn't to say who they would soldiers support more or less. It's about some pooper saying "most" soldiers supports Cheetos Jesus. Which is blatantly untrue. 

34 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

My post wasn't to say who they would soldiers support more or less. It's about some pooper saying "most" soldiers supports Cheetos Jesus. Which is blatantly untrue. 

And you would still be wrong. The largest number approve of the president's performance. The very small number have no opinion but I'm assuming that being US service people they take their pledge to defend and support the United States of America seriously. I would bet that goes even for the ones, at least many of them, who don't approve of the president but do their Duty anyway.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And you would still be wrong. The largest number approve of the president's performance. The very small number have no opinion but I'm assuming that being US service people they take their pledge to defend and support the United States of America seriously. I would bet that goes even for the ones, at least many of them, who don't approve of the president but do their Duty anyway.

WSS

Largest number approve <> most (by any definition). Approval isn't even the majority, so stating otherwise is a lie. It's pretty simple. Defend and support <> approving. A majority of the soldiers wasting their time in Texas right now, know they are wasting their time. More will figure it out, you can expect approval numbers to drop a few more points.  

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Largest number approve <> most (by any definition). Approval isn't even the majority, so stating otherwise is a lie. It's pretty simple. Defend and support <> approving. A majority of the soldiers wasting their time in Texas right now, know they are wasting their time. More will figure it out, you can expect approval numbers to drop a few more points.  

Yes I realize you want more and more illegals to turn the United States into a third-world shitthole but not everybody feels that way.

Plus I would wager that no matter where they are in the world at any given time the bulk of American Service people are wasting time.

WSS

43 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes I realize you want more and more illegals to turn the United States into a third-world shitthole but not everybody feels that way.

Plus I would wager that no matter where they are in the world at any given time the bulk of American Service people are wasting time.

WSS

Straw-man. No I don't, but I guess it makes you feel good to think I do. The deployed soldiers at the border are doing almost nothing, it is political stunt to try and get a few more votes. Your war hero doesn't give a shlt about them missing out on holidays with their family. Just like you don't give a shlt about them missing out.  

14 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Straw-man. No I don't, but I guess it makes you feel good to think I do. The deployed soldiers at the border are doing almost nothing, it is political stunt to try and get a few more votes. Your war hero doesn't give a shlt about them missing out on holidays with their family. Just like you don't give a shlt about them missing out.  

It isn't a straw man if people actually oppose efforts to stop illegal immigration just because you hate the president. Feel better? Actually it disgusts me that there are actually people like that. As I have mentioned before it's much like supposed Browns fans who rooted for the team to lose so that Belichick would look bad and get fired.

WSS

15 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

It isn't a straw man if people actually oppose efforts to stop illegal immigration just because you hate the president. Feel better? Actually it disgusts me that there are actually people like that. As I have mentioned before it's much like supposed Browns fans who rooted for the team to lose so that Belichick would look bad and get fired.

WSS

Jesus Do I really have to explain what a straw-man is. 

"Yes I realize you want more and more illegals to turn the United States into a third-world shitthole but not everybody feels that way."

Your straw-man is you stating that I want more and more illegals. You making it sound as if this stupidity is my stance. It is not. 

Straw-man - an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Jesus Do I really have to explain what a straw-man is. 

"Yes I realize you want more and more illegals to turn the United States into a third-world shitthole but not everybody feels that way."

Your straw-man is you stating that I want more and more illegals. You making it sound as if this stupidity is my stance. It is not. 

Straw-man - an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.

So for the record you are dead set against more illegal aliens? And you were anti Sanctuary cities? Do you possibly think they should be disciplined and the illegals deported? 

If you disagree with those things why?

WSS

And yes everybody knows that particular group of facets of propaganda logical fallacies and so forth. Actually Staples of classic debate.

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So for the record you are dead set against more illegal aliens? And you were anti Sanctuary cities? Do you possibly think they should be disciplined and the illegals deported? 

If you disagree with those things why?

WSS

And yes everybody knows that particular group of facets of propaganda. Actually Staples of classic debate.

I think there needs to be border security. I don't think there needs to be a concert wall, that is just stupid. Bollard fences works as well if not better and cost less to setup and maintenance. Putting up a giant wall isn't going to stop illegals or drug flow. You are treat the symptoms and not the cause. 

Local/State governments get to decided what is best your their populations. 

Sure they should be processed and deported. But I don't want to start housing millions more people. What is it with people who think putting people in prison is a good idea. Do you think people that come out of prison a better or worse person than before they went in? The prison populations are the giant parasites on our society. As much as the Fox News viewers complain about people on welfare, what do you call a person that doesn't produce anything and gets free housing, food, and health care - a prison inmate.

9 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I think there needs to be border security. I don't think there needs to be a concert wall, that is just stupid. Bollard fences works as well if not better and cost less to setup and maintenance. Putting up a giant wall isn't going to stop illegals or drug flow. You are treat the symptoms and not the cause. 

Local/State governments get to decided what is best your their populations. 

Sure they should be processed and deported. But I don't want to start housing millions more people. What is it with people who think putting people in prison is a good idea. Do you think people that come out of prison a better or worse person than before they went in? The prison populations are the giant parasites on our society. As much as the Fox News viewers complain about people on welfare, what do you call a person that doesn't produce anything and gets free housing, food, and health care - a prison inmate.

Prison? How do you say don't let them in in the first place. A cargo plane filled with illegals on its way to El Salvador or Guatemala or wherever is cheaper than prison anyway. But of course  letting them go  and expecting them to come back  for a hearing ...  Well let's not pretend that's going to happen. But if prison is the only option then the choice is that or just leave them alone. I expect it costs a lot of money to keep rapists and armed robbers and other violent criminals Behind Bars. If you could write a list of crimes and decide whether or not prosecution and imprisonment is too expensive compared to just leaving them alone.

WSS

17 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Straw man = me saying something logical which you may disagree with then countering with a blatantly untrue, extreme hypothetical. 

The entire immigration system and asylum process needs to be re-worked top down.   I also believe a more efficient and better staffed border patrol is in order. 

Now because I haven't said "wall WALL WALL" and believe sending that many of our boys to the border is... Asinine,  does that mean I just want "open borsers " Rah rah rah as you put?   

So...  Yeah,  bit of a straw man.    If you say nuke the caravan and I say not a good idea for obvious reason - you really can't come back at me and say "you're not trying to stop illegal immigration!! "

P. S.  Don't know who the new guy is but at least he's keeping you busy. 

26 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Straw man = me saying something logical which you may disagree with then countering with a blatantly untrue, extreme hypothetical. 

The entire immigration system and asylum process needs to be re-worked top down.   I also believe a more efficient and better staffed border patrol is in order. 

Now because I haven't said "wall WALL WALL" and believe sending that many of our boys to the border is... Asinine,  does that mean I just want "open borsers " Rah rah rah as you put?   

So...  Yeah,  bit of a straw man.    If you say nuke the caravan and I say not a good idea for obvious reason - you really can't come back at me and say "you're not trying to stop illegal immigration!! "

P. S.  Don't know who the new guy is but at least he's keeping you busy. 

Always happy to have actual liberals on here.

But I think you're stretching the definitions of strong men the tiniest bit because both your examples are so exaggerated. I'm sure that's also one of the propaganda techniques but that aside...

Remember that there are people on the left who fully support Sanctuary cities. Lots of them if you look at the number of cities that have implemented that policy. And those people actually do support illegal immigration right? I would also guess none or many of those people are Republicans. I stated on enough occasions that I don't think the wall is the best way to deal with immigration. But see what you did? 

PS another one of those propaganda hooks (or something similar😁) is saying well we really need to repair the entire system. Knowing that that probably won't ever get done and probably just facilitates letting the ones who have already broken the law skate. In hopes that someday we can get our shitt together.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Prison? How do you say don't let them in in the first place. A cargo plane filled with illegals on its way to El Salvador or Guatemala or wherever is cheaper than prison anyway. But of course  letting them go  and expecting them to come back  for a hearing ...  Well let's not pretend that's going to happen. But if prison is the only option then the choice is that or just leave them alone. I expect it costs a lot of money to keep rapists and armed robbers and other violent criminals Behind Bars. If you could write a list of crimes and decide whether or not prosecution and imprisonment is too expensive compared to just leaving them alone.

WSS

How do you not let them in? Spend 100s of billions on security, oh wait we already do and it doesn't stop them. You want a magic wall that will keep them all out, it doesn't exist. You would rather they rot in prison then in to be the country illegally, I don't. Why? Because it doesn't make any sense financially. CJ been stealing money from other department to pay for his camps and the immigration numbers are still going up. Please stop with your stupid straw-man and/or slipper slope bs. thanks

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Always happy to have actual liberals on here.

But I think you're stretching the definitions of strong men the tiniest bit because both your examples are so exaggerated. I'm sure that's also one of the propaganda techniques but that aside...

Remember that there are people on the left who fully support Sanctuary cities. Lots of them if you look at the number of cities that have implemented that policy. And those people actually do support illegal immigration right? I would also guess none or many of those people are Republicans. I stated on enough occasions that I don't think the wall is the best way to deal with immigration. But see what you did? 

PS another one of those propaganda hooks (or something similar😁) is saying well we really need to repair the entire system. Knowing that that probably won't ever get done and probably just facilitates letting the ones who have already broken the law skate. In hopes that someday we can get our shitt together.

WSS

"Remember that there are people on the left who fully support Sanctuary cities. Lots of them if you look at the number of cities that have implemented that policy. And those people actually do support illegal immigration right? I would also guess none or many of those people are Republicans. I stated on enough occasions that I don't think the wall is the best way to deal with immigration. But see what you did? "

Sanctuary are about local safety. LE wants everyone to report crimes and help solve them if it is possible. If an illegal is a victim of a crime or witness one, LE wants them to come forward and if they are worried about being deported they won't. It is not open borders. 

30 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

We need to hire 50,000 more border patrol.  The problem is these Shmucking pussy butt kids nowadays are fat, out of shape pussies who can't even screen to go thru training.  And Border Patrol has some tough training.

50,000 x 45k a year = 2,250,000,000 just on the salary.  2.25 billion a year to keep the brown people away from you. Maybe just grows some ball instead.

33 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Meet the Gaza wall. . .

Gaza wall length - 60 kilometers

US southern border length -  3,100 kilometers

Again cheaper for you guys to grows some balls.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

50,000 x 45k a year = 2,250,000,000 just on the salary.  2.25 billion a year to keep the brown people away from you. Maybe just grows some ball instead.

Gaza wall length - 60 kilometers

US southern border length -  3,100 kilometers

Again cheaper for you guys to grows some balls.

Great Wall of China = 21,196 kilometers 

Maybe you could grow a brain.

15 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Great Wall of China = 21,196 kilometers 

Maybe you could grow a brain.

And how long did it take to build the Great Wall of China? Damn you guys can't be much dumber. Oh and did the China's wall keep the Mongolians out? "Spoiler" it didn't dumbass.

You really have to be in grade school. What technology and materials did china have back then?

what tech and materials do we have now?

freaking stupid, you are. This forum should be adults only.

7 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

And how long did it take to build the Great Wall of China? Damn you guys can't be much dumber. Oh and did the China's wall keep the Mongolians out? "Spoiler" it didn't dumbass.

I would guess a long time, using manpower, rollers, and farm animals.

Spoiler Alert, we now have modern day machinery that will streamline the construction of said wall.

And you’re calling me the dumbass? 😂 

Just now, Canton Dawg said:

I would guess a long time, using manpower, rollers, and farm animals.

Spoiler Alert, we now have modern day machinery that will streamline the construction of said wall.

And you’re calling me the dumbass? 😂 

And you think it will work, that it why you are a dumbass.

Archived