THE BROWNS BOARD

White House suspends Acosta's press pass!

DieHardBrownsFan

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

He karate chopped her in the elbow.

how low can the left go? defending his garbage, and saying the INTERN was the bad guy?

reality means nothing to emotional knee jerking jerk lefties.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

how low can the left go? defending his garbage, and saying the INTERN was the bad guy?

reality means nothing to emotional knee jerking jerk lefties.

How stupid can a person be to think he karate chopped the intern's arm. I'm surprised the guy that doctored the video didn't add in a Bruce Lee scream. You morons would be says, "You hear that scream, he was trying to kill her!!" So gullible 😆 F*cking hilarious.

Just now, cccjwh said:

How stupid can a person be to think he karate chopped the intern's arm. I'm surprised the guy that doctored the video didn't add in a Bruce Lee scream. You morons would be says, "You hear that scream, he was trying to kill her!!" So gullible 😆 F*cking hilarious.

How stupid can a person be to think he was being serious?

WSS

There's no evidence that the video was deliberately sped up — but the change in format, from a high-quality video to a low-quality GIF, turns the question of whether it was 'doctored' into a semantic debate.

This video analysis by BuzzFeed News demonstrates what the GIF conversion process does to video. While it's not technically "sped up" by intent, it effectively is in practice. The video-to-GIF conversion removes frames from the source material by reducing the frame rate. The GIF-making tool GIF Brewery, for example, typically reduces source video to 10 frames per second. Raw, televised video typically has a frame rate of 29.97 frames per second.

7 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Your obviously not to bright.  And Tex isn't either if he likes your post.

4 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

glad i got to this before u realized yet again that ur a moron who.should stick to simple trolls. Im going to.enjiy rubbing ur face in this like a little doggy that sht where he wasnt to supposed to........now.....

1) Obama was giving a speech there, not a press conference

2) The man yell8ng at him was not a reporter and he was not in the process of asking a question.

3) what was the person so irate about? glad u asked....the person was heckling obama because lbgt immigrants being deported.

so good jobs all around yet again for little canton who diesnt know how to.use a simple google query to verify a claom he's fixin to make. Just a little stupid puppy who shts the bed daily. 

good job shilling for immigrant fags u stupid dickeating twat...hhahahahaahahahah🤣

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

glad i got to this before u realized yet again that ur a moron who.should stick to simple trolls. Im going to.enjiy rubbing ur face in this like a little doggy that sht where he wasnt to supposed to........now.....

1) Obama was giving a speech there, not a press conference

2) The man yell8ng at him was not a reporter and he was not in the process of asking a question.

3) what was the person so irate about? glad u asked....the person was heckling obama because lbgt immigrants being deported.

so good jobs all around yet again for little canton who diesnt know how to.use a simple google query to verify a claom he's fixin to make. Just a little stupid puppy who shts the bed daily. 

good job shilling for immigrant fags u stupid dickeating twat...hhahahahaahahahah🤣

Hey dikbreath, take your head out of your azz for minute.

I never claimed Obozo threw out a reporter, but yet again Trump didn’t throw out Acosta...he took away his press credentials AFTERWARDS.

Good job using google...fukkin dumbazz.

4 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, hat and text

LOL, I would have spit out a drink of coffee onto my keyboard, but I know better these days - no coffee at the Brownsboard.

9 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

glad i got to this before u realized yet again that ur a moron who.should stick to simple trolls. Im going to.enjiy rubbing ur face in this like a little doggy that sht where he wasnt to supposed to........now.....1) Obama was giving a speech there, not a press conference2) The man yell8ng at him was not a reporter and he was not in the process of asking a question.3) what was the person so irate about? glad u asked....the person was heckling obama because lbgt immigrants being deported.so good jobs all around yet again for little canton who diesnt know how to.use a simple google query to verify a claom he's fixin to make. Just a little stupid puppy who shts the bed daily. good job shilling for immigrant fags u stupid dickeating twat...hhahahahaahahahah🤣

CrazyCleve translation: "asfd;  ;lakjsd foieje4; lma ddddaaaaadfjasdf;lajsetrpiouemv'asd    ajsdfpojsuadefr    egga=dd=dfijharet';l "

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I wouldn't call on him anymore, I'll tell you that. nor would I call on the April hater, either.

The Vegas over/under for # of weeks before the next WH press conference of any kind is now set at 7.5. 🙊🙉🙈🤣😜

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And a Trump appointed Federal judge just restored the WH pass to him through granting a temporary restraining order on the WH.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/judge-orders-white-house-returns-press-pass-to-cnns-jim-acosta

He needs to fire that Judge.  

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

I like April, but February can get bent.   I feel we all agree on this. 

April sucks. Bars with good winter business start slowing down and bars with good summer clientele haven't hit their stride yet. But always good to hear young people using the term get bent

WSS

32 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

do u know anything about this "law" business and how its supposed to work in a....big word alert...."democracy"???

Apparently you don't. I don't know what particular jobs should be protected if the employee and question is being an a-hole at work.

Unless you are black or gay or Muslim or homosexual that is.

WSS

Archived