THE BROWNS BOARD

White House suspends Acosta's press pass!

DieHardBrownsFan

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For placing his hands on her?  LOL! Looked like he put his hand up and she pressed herself up against the back of his left arm and hand as she was grabbing at the microphone. So which one was invading the other's space there. Fake news Sarah!

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

For placing his hands on her?  LOL! Looked like he put his hand up and she pressed herself up against the back of his left arm and hand as she was grabbing at the microphone. So which one was invading the other's space there. Fake news Sarah!

I felt bad for the poor young intern having to try to get the microphone away from a pack of pompous pretend journalists but that said I didn't see Acosta get physical with her. He was just acting his typical jerk self and refused to hand her the microphone. His bad behavior alone should be enough to have his press pass revoked.

7 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I felt bad for the poor young intern having to try to get the microphone away from a pack of pompous pretend journalists but that said I didn't see Acosta get physical with her. He was just acting his typical jerk self and refused to hand her the microphone. His bad behavior alone should be enough to have his press pass revoked.

Not a problem. But say it that way, not accusing him of something that obviously did not happen. That comes off as just one more in a string of lies that are never ending with this administration, starting with the "record crowd size" on inauguration day.

Wow.

Can you imagine the reaction if this was done with ANY other president?

America will come round to the right side and when it does the respect for our POTUS will be reinstalled.

Acosta really thought he was gonna stick it to Trump...His job of actually reporting is so far apart from what hes actually doing its embarrassing.

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Not a problem. But say it that way, not accusing him of something that obviously did not happen. That comes off as just one more in a string of lies that are never ending with this administration, starting with the "record crowd size" on inauguration day.

Your part of the problem.  Instead of agreeing that Acosta is an pooper your spinning it around that someone lied???   Pathetic.

1 minute ago, hammertime said:

Your part of the problem.  Instead of agreeing that Acosta is an pooper your spinning it around that someone lied???   Pathetic.

It's very strange - Tex has nothing to back up his slurs, he just goes apecrap with em.

Acosta is a complete, belligerent asswhole long before this childish crap he pulled. If a media person behaves like he did, they should be sent packing and lose their pass to take part in the future.

Can anybody imagine a media person acting like that to obaMao ? So much of the media is trying desperately to be a hero to the extreme hating left now.

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Isn't that Trump's whole schtick?

Kind of. Then again he's the president and Jim Acosta covers the White House at their pleasure. Beyond that I bet Acosta is actually happy as a clam to lose his credentials because now he is a martyr to those on the left.

PS the New York Times slate the LA Times MSNBC all hate Trump as badly yet none of them have been booted out.

I'm sure CNN can find somebody that's a little bit less of a grandstanding a hole

WSS

Just now, MLD Woody said:

So we can say "Well he's talking to the president, he needs to be respectful"

But also

"No, you shouldn't hold Trump to a higher standard because he's the president"

Not at all. He's been plenty rude not only to the president but to Sarah Huckabee as well. When the a-hole refuses to hand over the microphone to other reporters it's time for him to go. Simple as that.

WSS

Just now, Westside Steve said:

Not at all. He's been plenty rude not only to the president but to Sarah Huckabee as well. When the a-hole refuses to hand over the microphone to other reporters it's time for him to go. Simple as that.

WSS

Sure, sounds like an A-hole. It also sounds like Trump in reporter form. Just sayin

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Sure, sounds like an A-hole. It also sounds like Trump in reporter form. Just sayin

When Acosta wins a national election let me know.

Until then, he's just a reporter.

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Exactly. So shouldn't Trump, if anything, be held to a higher standard?

So once again you have the opportunity to denounce what is clearly inappropriate and just plain rude yet you refuse??  Acosta is true dips hit and all you can do is say '

"Well so is Trump"

You are part of the problem also.

Just now, hammertime said:

So once again you have the opportunity to denounce what is clearly inappropriate and just plain rude yet you refuse??  Acosta is true dips hit and all you can do is say '

"Well so is Trump"

You are part of the problem also.

I said the reporter sounded like an A-hole....

8 hours ago, hammertime said:

You misinterpret. I said not a problem. Let me be more clear. Not a problem that it is pointed out that Acosta was being an butt.wipe. He was and often is. That being said it was not necessary to blame pulling his credentials on "illegal use of hands" or something like that when it is very clear she pushed into the back of his left arm and hand in an effort to wrestle away the mic.

So those two things are both true. Acosta was being a jackass and Sarah lied about his use of hands on the intern. Just say he was being a jack.butt and will not be welcomed back until he apologizes. My point still is that no matter what happens, this administration continues to lie, even when it is totally unnecessary. And that really is pathetic.

it was her mike. He was out of order. She was following the President's instructions. You are easy to misinterpret. Start saying what you mean instead of all this mindless slur nonsense towards PRes Trump.

Archived