Sign in to follow this  
DieHardBrownsFan

Shooting in CA targeted conservatives?

I'm sure the shooter was one of the refugees from the caravan. What his name was Ian? That can't be right. 

I've just read where he is a former Marine.  Probably had PTSD and wasn't being followed up on like he should have been.

48 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I've just read where he is a former Marine.  Probably had PTSD and wasn't being followed up on like he should have been.

such a good narrative wasted right? oh if only it were true, kids getting shot up by a vengeful liberal!!! 

is no one else just absolutely appalled that whenever a shooting happens dems and conservatives immediately start angling for a possible political motive.....am i alone here in being absolytely sick and tired of trash political american scum that objectively observe the world through a normal lens anymore?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

such a good narrative wasted right? oh if only it were true, kids getting shot up by a vengeful liberal!!! 

is no one else just absolutely appalled that whenever a shooting happens dems and conservatives immediately start angling for a possible political motive.....am i alone here in being absolytely sick and tired of trash political american scum that objectively observe the world through a normal lens anymore?

Your point is valid but I would argue we see much more of this politicizing of these kinds of tragedies from the left than we do on the right. The left always follows the playbook of "never letting a tragedy go to waste"....usually before we know any of the facts of a shooting you see the left out immediately using the tragedy as a platform to push their gun control agenda.

17 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

oh if only it were true, kids getting shot up by a vengeful liberal!!! 

It IS true, the vast majority of mass shootings have been performed by a liberals.

8 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Your point is valid but I would argue we see much more of this politicizing of these kinds of tragedies from the left than we do on the right. The left always follows the playbook of "never letting a tragedy go to waste"....usually before we know any of the facts of a shooting you see the left out immediately using the tragedy as a platform to push their gun control agenda.

It is absolutely done by both sides equally. If you agree with the advantageous rhetoric on the right you won't see it as such. If you only look at right wing media you won't see it called out on the right. Same goes with the roles reversed but we don't have those users on this board.

1 minute ago, Canton Dawg said:

It IS true, the vast majority of mass shootings have been performed by a liberals.

ur one of the trash i was talking about fyi. Just fir that statement alone u'd qualify, but you've made many more. Ur garbage humans. 

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It is absolutely done by both sides equally. If you agree with the advantageous rhetoric on the right you won't see it as such. If you only look at right wing media you won't see it called out on the right. Same goes with the roles reversed but we don't have those users on this board.

Here is why it is not done equally.  Both sides may play the game but the liberal MSM has a much larger platform than conservative media to do it with. In television alone if you put Fox on the lean right column they are up against a left leaning ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, MSNBC and CNN. 

6 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Here is why it is not done equally.  Both sides may play the game but the liberal MSM has a much larger platform than conservative media to do it with. In television alone if you put Fox on the lean right column they are up against a left leaning ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, MSNBC and CNN. 

Suuuure... But actual TV media is becoming less and less prevalent. Again, this board is a good example of that. 

Plus "left wing MSM" becomes anything that isn't very clearly conservative.... 

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

why did u even dignify his assertion with this response? dont humor this trash anymore. 20 years of losing has turned part of this fanbase into leches and urchins.

Hey I'm still trying to figure out which posters live in the real world or the fantasy Fox News world.  

24 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

ur one of the trash i was talking about fyi. Just fir that statement alone u'd qualify, but you've made many more. Ur garbage humans. 

Try to to top this list with Conservatives, douchy. . .

image.thumb.png.f3e557756ac54da99f57b8aab9df22ae.png

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Canton Dawg said:

Try to to top this list with Conservatives, douchy. . .

image.thumb.png.f3e557756ac54da99f57b8aab9df22ae.png

So you live in the fantasy world.  Sorry Beavis, my source is the University of Maryland terror database. They actual base data of evidence and methodologies  You bias opinions have no weight, except to other fantasy land residents. Ok Canton Dawg right wing nut, noted.

Who gives a fu ck if he was liberal or Conservative?  I highly doubt he has ever voted.  When I started this I didn't know anything about the shooter, only saw this picture and it seemed like a possibility.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cccjwh said:

So you live in the fantasy world.

not that it would be terribly difficult to.figure out on ur own, but u could pm me or woody or jbluhm and ask who the posters are that the browns have given permanent ptsd to. 

full disclosure the browns have given me football related ptsd.....but since football doesnt run my life in anyway shape or form, thats where it says. I babble to myself on sundays watching sht ur only supposed to witness on friday nights at schools where the players arent being looked at by even d2 schools. Basically while watching future insurance salesman u let some things just slide...

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Who gives a fu ck if he was liberal or Conservative?  

yeah gee thats the point......prob is u started the thread with "targeting conservatives"....so u essentially set the table fir the ensuing discussion. 

22 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

not that it would be terribly difficult to.figure out on ur own, but u could pm me or woody or jbluhm and ask who the posters are that the browns have given permanent ptsd to. 

full disclosure the browns have given me football related ptsd.....but since football doesnt run my life in anyway shape or form, thats where it says. I babble to myself on sundays watching sht ur only supposed to witness on friday nights at schools where the players arent being looked at by even d2 schools. Basically while watching future insurance salesman u let some things just slide...

Eat your heart out Eharmony.....

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

yeah gee thats the point......prob is u started the thread with "targeting conservatives"....so u essentially set the table fir the ensuing discussion. 

There is no discussion.  Just your typical trolling.

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

So you live in the fantasy world.  Sorry Beavis, my source is the University of Maryland terror database. They actual base data of evidence and methodologies  You bias opinions have no weight, except to other fantasy land residents. Ok Canton Dawg right wing nut, noted.

9BB37198-4B0E-4C3B-801E-B92006198439.jpeg

lol

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095be4b087655648512e

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

So you live in the fantasy world.  Sorry Beavis, my source is the University of Maryland terror database. They actual base data of evidence and methodologies  You bias opinions have no weight, except to other fantasy land residents.

"you bias" ? "they actual base data..." egad, that's triggered red hot crazy, you betcha !

200.gif?cid=3640f6095be4b26d4e59576551de

29 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

9BB37198-4B0E-4C3B-801E-B92006198439.jpeg

Reply with a meme, nice punt. Sorry that your alt-facts don't match reality. Browse through your facebook and see if you can find another meme. 

15 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

"you bias" ? "they actual base data..." egad, that's triggered red hot crazy, you betcha !

200.gif?cid=3640f6095be4b26d4e59576551de

Yes to link to the University of Maryland terrorism database has fact base data. A right wing nut job labels attacks is not factual base. You guys should really go back to school, you must of miss out on a lot.

5 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

13 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Yes to link to the University of Maryland terrorism database has fact base data. A right wing nut job labels attacks is not factual base. You guys should really go back to school, you must of miss out on a lot.

I said “mass shootings” and you come back with terrorism statistics...and you’re telling someone else they need to go back to school?

That’s so fukin funny! 😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I said “mass shootings” and you come back with terrorism statistics...and you’re telling someone else they need to go back to school?

That’s so fukin funny! 😂😂😂

Wow you really aren't very bright. To blame a political ideologies (hint: Your use of liberal is an political ideology), the attack needs to be political motivated. Mass shooting that are political motivated are terrorism. Come one now let see another meme...

omg cantons a fukking brain dead moron jesus fukking christ. But i shouldnt be surprised, they love to parse stats to suit their daily affirmations.

mass shootings are not a form of terrorism now? 

3 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Wow you really aren't very bright. To blame a political ideologies (hint: Your use of liberal is an political ideology), the attack needs to be political motivated. Mass shooting that are political motivated are terrorism. Come one now let see another meme...

No, I’m not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I know the difference between a mass shooting and a terrorist attack.

How many mass shootings occurred during the Oklahoma bombing, and the 9/11 attacks?

I would try to dig up a meme to show you the difference...but you wouldn’t figure it out anyway.