THE BROWNS BOARD

ANTIFA MOB CURRENTLY OUTSIDE HOME OF TUCKER CARLSON

OldBrownsFan

A mob of Antifa protesters is currently outside the DC-area home of Fox News personality Tucker Carlson.

The group is threatening Carlson and demanding that he leave town, saying that “tonight, we remind you that you are not safe either.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/breaking-antifa-mob-currently-outside-home-of-tucker-carlson/

6 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Jesus... it's 10-12 people with a few shitty signs and a tamborine, standing on the sidewalk doing barely rhythmic chants half heartedly.  

Make it sound like a Shmucking home invasion lol 

Whatever. You probably need 10-12 people at night at your house with bullhorns like that and ringing your door bell and carrying on to get a different perspective. This is not protesting. This is harassment not only against Tucker Carlson but his neighbors as well. 

The group is threatening Carlson and demanding that he leave town, saying that “tonight, we remind you that you are not safe either.”

Tiam - seriously? Did you miss the part about threatening him and demanding he leave his home and leave town? It takes only one to do that.

25 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Whatever. You probably need 10-12 people at night at your house with bullhorns like that and ringing your door bell and carrying on to get a different perspective. This is not protesting. This is harassment not only against Tucker Carlson but his neighbors as well. 

Sheet if 10-12 people want to show up and serenade the Shmuck out of me, I'll toss out requests. 

Think that antifa drum circle does any Zepplin covers?!?

46 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Jesus... it's 10-12 people with a few shitty signs and a tamborine, standing on the sidewalk doing barely rhythmic chants half heartedly.  

Make it sound like a Shmucking home invasion lol 

These are the people calling the caravan an INVASION! so what do you expect?

1 minute ago, htownbrown said:

Exactly the same thing, good job.

I'm not saying the caravan is full of perfect little angels. But the right wing media has clearly been dehumanizing them as, let's face it, non-white "Invaders" here to take over your country and rape your granddaughter. Oh, and there's totally, probably, maybe ISIS in there too. It's been some obvious scare tactic to drive midterm votes. Videos like the one posted used to drive that point home. Trump sending way too many troops to  the border when they're far  away,  etc. We'll now hear less and less about it. In no way was this ever an "invasion". 

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm not saying the caravan is full of perfect little angels. But the right wing media has clearly been dehumanizing them as, let's face it, non-white "Invaders" here to take over your country and rape your granddaughter. Oh, and there's totally, probably, maybe ISIS in there too. It's been some obvious scare tactic to drive midterm votes. Videos like the one posted used to drive that point home. Trump sending way too many troops to  the border when they're far  away,  etc. We'll now hear less and less about it. In no way was this ever an "invasion". 

Videos like the one shown shows this "caravan" tearing down gates, throwing rocks at police and refusing to listen to the Mexican police who told them to bring their families to the front of the line and present their requests for transit in an orderly manner. Instead they stormed through the police lines and illegally entered into Mexico. That is an invasion and that is what is headed to the United States. 

Woody, there may be some truth to what you're saying, but if you think a group of people like this came from America and landed at the gates of some country, would be received differently, I think you'd be sadly mistaken.  In fact, I'd bet, if some Americans got shot because of it, your first thought would be "You got what you deserved."  And rightfully so, I would think.  I can't speak for everyone, but I feel like I could for most when I say this has nothing to with race.  If a caravan of Swedes were pushing their way through Mexico to get here, I'd honestly be even more annoyed.

I've seen enough posts on here to know that race absolutely has something to do with it. Maybe not to you, but it 100% helps fuel the "invasion" narrative. 

I don't quite get your "if some Americans get shot" comment. Why would I say they get what they deserve? Are you referring to the "militias" heading to the border?

27 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I've seen enough posts on here to know that race absolutely has something to do with it. Maybe not to you, but it 100% helps fuel the "invasion" narrative. 

I don't quite get your "if some Americans get shot" comment. Why would I say they get what they deserve? Are you referring to the "militias" heading to the border?

If I started pushing my way into Mexico, there is a legitimate chance I get shot.  And most people would say "oh well dumba$$."  He11, it wouldn't even make national news.  The rational side of me understands that.  It's an expected outcome from my experiences down there.  I'm not sure what folks from up north think the Mexican border is like. 

In Nuevo Loredo there have been tanks there going back at least a decade, soldiers carrying automatic weapons.  I nearly got arrested my first time crossing for taking canned foods with pork products in it.  If I went 20 miles in without Mexican car insurance I would get arrested.  I almost got arrested for speeding when I never even saw a sign with the speed on it.  Had I not had $150 on me to pay the guy off who knows how long I would have stayed in their jail.  Surely didn't cross my mind to throw a bottle at him.

Whatever.  It's about respect.  They demand it from us and we should demand it from them.  Do as we say or whatever happens to you, is on you.  You get what you deserve, no matter what side of the border your on or the country you come from.

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

The video I posted fuels the invasion narrative because it was a mob invasion. What do you call  a crowd of migrants throwing rocks at police, breaking down barrier gates and pushing their way through police lines and illegally entering into a country? 

BTW - If I have ever posted anything racist please go back and show it to me. I have over 6,000 posts so certainly you can find something unless you are just blowing smoke as usual.

9 hours ago, htownbrown said:

Woody, there may be some truth to what you're saying, but if you think a group of people like this came from America and landed at the gates of some country, would be received differently, I think you'd be sadly mistaken.  In fact, I'd bet, if some Americans got shot because of it, your first thought would be "You got what you deserved."  And rightfully so, I would think.  I can't speak for everyone, but I feel like I could for most when I say this has nothing to with race.  If a caravan of Swedes were pushing their way through Mexico to get here, I'd honestly be even more annoyed.

yep. The slur of "racist" is just an ignorant retort to try to defend flooding us with illegals.

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Woodypeckerhead strikes a again - has nothing to do with race. All sorts of races are coming across the border. I don't care if they are from russia, england ...they are illegal. 

10 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

do we have video of these antifa drummers singing "khum-by-gtfo of here tucker".....i gotta see this. 

This happened at night while  Carlson was at work. His wife and their four children were home having to put up with this harassment (threats were also made through a bullhorn). I don't know why they weren't arrested by the police. I heard today they cracked his door pounding on it so hard. If this behavior is allowed it is going to end badly.

yeah u dont have the right to make that racket at night while people are fixin to sleep. Full disclosure i was a rotten kid who threw buckeyes. dirtbombs,waterballoons, eggs, sometimes small rocls,  assorted vegetables etc,etc....at passing cars and sometimes pedestrians........these tambourine kunts wouldnt have known where the ordinance was coming in from. Small rocks would have been lobbed over houses

Archived