THE BROWNS BOARD

Sessions out

Westside Steve

im gonna laugh when firing muwller backfires, ie somwonw from that office leaks all the dirt they've found on trump that doesnt prove russian collusion, but will show things that if they had been known prior trump wouldnt have lasted a week into his candidacy when orinary season kicked off. No conservative could possibly have voted for him

Mike Huckabee makes a valid point. ..

Watch the same Dems who voted AGAINST Jeff Sessions for AG and said he wasn't qualified or was a "racist," (and all other crap Dems say when they don't have an issue) now go nuts DEFENDING  Sessions.  These guys have no shame.

all or nearly all of the folks he campaigned for, won their elections. He made a huge difference. Just couldn't be everywhere at once,

and some nominees ran local, not national campaigns. "der"

Keeping the senate kicks the deep state/left's arse all the way to China.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

all or nearly all of the folks he campaigned for, won their elections. He made a huge difference. Just couldn't be everywhere at once,

and some nominees ran local, not national campaigns. "der"

Keeping the senate kicks the deep state/left's arse all the way to China.

Hahaha, man, this guy you described as a conman has you eating out of his hand.

your woodpeckerism never ends?

I said, early on, I didn't have much use for Trump. However, as time went on, I loved the fact that he was saying what desperately needed to be said, and had no fear in saying it.  That really got my attention. Then I realized he was absolutely sincere, and I voted for him, and by golly, he KEPT HIS PROMISES ! Those two originalist Supreme Court justices he already got on the Court are a GODSEND.

His supporting our military is a GODSEND. The tax cuts are sure as hell a great thing, all his judge appts on the federal level are a great thing. His absolutely defense of our 2nd Amendment is a GODSEND. His support for ICE, protecting our borders...a GODSEND.

I could go on. Like the economy. You can't talk about it , because it's flying high. Unemployment is way down, to historical low levels.

Not everything in the world is a joke, birdbrain. You really need to grow up a lot.

Sessions was in over his head at the DOJ. Right away the career prosecutors at the DOJ snookered him into recusing himself from the Russia investigation. He did not have to do it but he listened to them. Worse he allowed Rosenstein to head up the Mueller investigation when Rosenstein was conflicted up to his eyeballs in the Mueller investigation yet Rosenstein never recused himself.

A good strong prosecutor is needed to clean house at the DOJ and Sessions was not nor ever going to be that guy.

Hypocrisy Alert: Warren Freaks Out About Sessions’ Resignation, Despite Calling for It Last Year

"As our top law enforcement officer, the AG must be truthful and uphold the law. Sessions cannot continue to serve. He should resign," Warren tweeted in 2017.

https://ntknetwork.com/hypocrisy-alert-warren-freaks-out-about-sessions-resignation-despite-calling-for-it-last-year/

4 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Hypocrisy Alert: Warren Freaks Out About Sessions’ Resignation, Despite Calling for It Last Year

"As our top law enforcement officer, the AG must be truthful and uphold the law. Sessions cannot continue to serve. He should resign," Warren tweeted in 2017.

https://ntknetwork.com/hypocrisy-alert-warren-freaks-out-about-sessions-resignation-despite-calling-for-it-last-year/

The US government is really fuked up.   Wish I knew how to fix it, but I don't.  Of course every other government is fuked up also..  I really believe there is some shadow government that rules all governments.  

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Just for a laugh, I've been reading a lot of the lefties posts on Facebook and now Jeff sessions is kind of a hero to their movement, a martyr. Not long ago they hated this guy like the Cobra hates the mongoose.

WSS

He was called a KKK leader, a racist, etc.  Now he's the white Martin Luther King.

Archived