THE BROWNS BOARD

Dez signs with Nawlins

Kvoethe

54 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Just a public service announcement.

And from NFL.com... just a public service announcement for guys pining over him...  

"The big question is does Bryant still have the skill to be a game-changing wideout? The tape from the last two seasons says no.  Cowboys coaches reportedly believed they could see Bryant's gifted physical abilities begin to slip as early as his injury-ravaged 2015 season.

There's no guarantee Bryant will see anywhere near the same amount of targets he saw in Dallas.

Still, for a team looking to beef up its roster in hopes of a potential Super Bowl run, taking a chance on Bryant makes sense. If he can somehow get into the neighborhood of numbers he posted from 2012-14 or simply add another threat in the Saint's passing game."

Team with Super Bowl aspirations kicking the tires on Dez, that's all, they already have Michael Thomas...  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

And from NFL.com... just a public service announcement for guys pining over him...  

"The big question is does Bryant still have the skill to be a game-changing wideout? The tape from the last two seasons says no.  Cowboys coaches reportedly believed they could see Bryant's gifted physical abilities begin to slip as early as his injury-ravaged 2015 season.

There's no guarantee Bryant will see anywhere near the same amount of targets he saw in Dallas.

Still, for a team looking to beef up its roster in hopes of a potential Super Bowl run, taking a chance on Bryant makes sense. If he can somehow get into the neighborhood of numbers he posted from 2012-14 or simply add another threat in the Saint's passing game."

Team with Super Bowl aspirations kicking the tires on Dez, that's all, they already have Michael Thomas...  

It will help him tremendously that he has Drew Brees throwing to him.  (Just like it helped/helps all those mediocre New England receivers...including current ones that they had Tom Brady throwing to them)

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

It will help him tremendously that he has Drew Brees throwing to him.  (Just like it helped/helps all those mediocre New England receivers...including current ones that they had Tom Brady throwing to them)

Now I'm in a quandary. I have both Ryan and Brees on my FFL team and was going to play Ryan because of our CB injuries. But Brees is going against one of the worst pass defenses and now has another weapon to go with Michael Thomas.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Now I'm in a quandary. I have both Ryan and Brees on my FFL team and was going to play Ryan because of our CB injuries. But Brees is going against one of the worst pass defenses and now has another weapon to go with Michael Thomas.

No interest in your fantasy football dilemma 

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

One of the best parts of FL football almost every game matters in some way.

Hmmmmmm, Brees or Ryan, I'd go Brees.....but in the NFL who knows week to week?

10 hours ago, mjp28 said:

One of the best parts of FL football almost every game matters in some way.

Hmmmmmm, Brees or Ryan, I'd go Brees.....but in the NFL who knows week to week?

Now that it appears Ward will be back, Brees it is.🤩

Good signing for NO who needed a #2 behind Thomas to boost their post season push.

If folks can't see the difference between NOLA's situation and ours, then that is on them...

31 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Not in my case... ;)

Yes there is normal joe six pack shape, football shape and the next practically unobtainable Tour shape.  

3 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Ouch. The guy has a big mouth, but hate to see stuff like this happen.

^^^ and it wasn't us for a change. Just more ammunition for me to fire at Trollie.(we're smart enough to  not go after washed up big names).  Le'veon Bell has been working out in Miami bars- You're next. 

Just now, Ghoolie said:

Amunition for me? WTF does Bryant getting hurt have to do with the Browns?

1) If we qould have signed him he would not have taken that injury. That happened on a unique play.

2) I had no dog.in Dez bryant.

3) The REAL point is that Dorsey left us w/o a top WR. We goofed up letting Gordon get sideways and get away.

Baker will be injured this season and Gordon will be deep in the playoffs.

I GUARANTEE YOU THE ANNOUNCERS QILL ALL BE TALKING ABOUT THE BROWNS F ING UP AND LETTING GORDON QALK.

Worsefranchise in the history of organized football. FIRE DORSEY NOW.

attention.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

1) If we qould have signed him he would not have taken that injury. That happened on a unique play.

3) The REAL point is that Dorsey left us w/o a top WR. We goofed up letting Gordon get sideways and get away.

I GUARANTEE YOU THE ANNOUNCERS QILL ALL BE TALKING ABOUT THE BROWNS F ING UP AND LETTING GORDON QALK.

Pound salt. I'm about ready to fire Ghoolie for around 10 days- hatah. In case you didn't notice, one of the other Mods deleted your heartfelt crap in the Gordon thread- so I can't respond to it directly. I'm working on a rebuttal to your horse sh!t.  

20 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Britt Boowe, Gordon  All the same   Washed up 

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

Worse franchise in the history of organized football. FIRE DORSEY NOW.

Nah, the real point is you're a troll.  You blasted me when I said Dez was washed up, short attention span. 

Just now, bjh2130 said:

"But Dorsey and Hue have been hoodwinked by him over and over. That is the bigger story. We all knew Gordon is garbage."

- "Ghoolie" 9/15/218

troll

LOLOLOL, I'm seriously starting to love ya man.  :)   You're catching on, my memory is fading in my old age. Trollie posts so much conflicting horse sh!t, he can always come back and  say "see, I was right!!!"  Guy changes direction with the wind, and whatever suits his current trolling.   

Ohhh,  not quite there yet to use my time out button.   FWIW-   I don't have the RED nuclear button- but Zombo does, and if Trollie keeps it up I may ask Z to push it. It deletes anything & everything a poster has ever done on this board. It's a really cool feature.  :D  

Archived