THE BROWNS BOARD

The Browns Path to the Playoffs

Zombo

11 minutes ago, Nero said:

I can't factor everything. I'm just telling you the results I get from the simulator. 

Your predictor is right the Steelers would get the tiebreak over us i guess because as soon as the ravens are eliminated in step one of a three team tiebreak it goes to step one of a two team tie which is head to head record. Not sure i agree with it but that's the NFL. Pats need to get a stop.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There it goes. I knew there was something wrong on rooting for the Patriots for the first time in my life... 

Long odds are long for a reason...

I'll still watch the remaining 2 games with keen interest...

... and "wait 'til next year" has taken on a whole new meaning.

1 minute ago, Tour2ma said:

Oh yeah sure beats....."and _________ is on the clock" by a lot!

1 minute ago, Tour2ma said:

well hell ya we can still finish over 500 and play spoiler to balitmore and thank the football gods for dorsey taking over are team

a few heartbreaking games hurt our chances..Right Tom? And FuckHue..

The future has Hearts & souls, Browns Bros..This season far exceeded most of our Expectations. With lots of excitement in far to long. Finish 💪 & Go Browns!!            

Well there done.  Thanks to the cowgirls playing like a bunch of pussies. And the pats getting fucked like the browns have been all years.  Apparently the stoolers can’t get called for holding.  Fuck shitsburg. There is still a path but it’s as unlikely as the browns getting a far shake from the refs. Everyone in front has to lose out and the titans and colts have to tie or is there I don’t know what they go to after that. 

Just thinking about all the shit call the browns got this year makes me sick.  But the fact that it can be put into two single calls that where not subjective is even worse.  The call on Garrett the first game of the year when he landed on fat fuck Ben and they improperly call him for landing on fat ass ( he was out of the pocket there for a runner) and the glorious fuckup at Oakland. Hell let’s say we get one everything is different.  Fucking nfl. 

4 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Sorry, Babs... but I'm going to remember the positives from the year rather than join you in 7 months of misery.

Don’t get me wrong this was an amazing year considering what went on.  Very proud of the brownies and dwell very little on the bad.  We have a team now and the man at the helm.  Time to get him another weapon and give that d a little more punch.  Next year top 10 O and D.  Go browns 

27 minutes ago, cambridgeho said:

It's all good. When was the last time we had this much fun? We have a young twoented hungry team. The future is bright for us!

Yep - turned the team around, got rid of a horrible handicap and found coaches who know what they are doing with a GM to bring in Mo Betta additions to the team. Next year is already here and 2019 will just extend it. We have won 4 of the last 5 games. 80% ain't bad math.👍

18 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

Can't we still make the wildcard if the colts/titans tie week 17?

Yes, we're not mathematically eliminated, (per NFL.com) but the gumby is right. Colts and Titans both have to lose next week, then tie. And the Dolphins have to lose at least one, and the Ravens lose out. 

10 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yes, we're not mathematically eliminated, (per NFL.com) but the gumby is right. Colts and Titans both have to lose next week, then tie. And the Dolphins have to lose at least one, and the Ravens lose out. 

so in other words The Browns are out of the playoff race

1 hour ago, Babernakle said:

Don’t get me wrong this was an amazing year considering what went on.  Very proud of the brownies and dwell very little on the bad.  We have a team now and the man at the helm.  Time to get him another weapon and give that d a little more punch.  Next year top 10 O and D.  Go browns 

Cool...

I may have overreacted a bit, but in my own defense I'd just read some bellyaching about this and that blown game early in the season.

9 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Anyone feel like showering after having to root for the pats?

Against the Steelers? Hell no!

46 minutes ago, LBC mike said:

So are we out of the wild card race now?

When you have to have a TIE ... and four other losses in addition to your two wins ...it's over.

.002% of NFL games end in a tie.

Z

--But, technically, we're alive.

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

When you have to have a TIE ... and four other losses in addition to your two wins ...it's over.

.002% of NFL games end in a tie.

Z

--But, technically, we're alive.

LOL,  forgot who said it- "But we still have a chance."   Actually, the realistic goal is to win out, finish above .500- and knock the Ratbirds out of the playoffs in the process.  :)   

Archived