THE BROWNS BOARD

SNL hits a new low

DieHardBrownsFan

just a sickening disgrace. Being a "shock jock comedian" is all these weasels can do.

Too bad. Bad in the day, SNL could be outrageous, but extremely funny and not repulsive.

Now, these snl etc people was just repulsive.

War veteran has the PERFECT response to SCUMBAG SNL lib MOCKING his injury!

Good rule in life: I try hard not to offend; I try harder not to be offended. That being said, I hope @nbcsnl recognizes that vets don’t deserve to see their wounds used as punchlines for bad jokes.

2 years ago one half of the country lost its ability to be righteously offended at a comedian mocking a disabled veteran. Im sorry but y'all have. And as logic pointed out, "i prefer ones that didnt get captured"........all that needs to be said. Y'all allowed this, so dont bitch when that level of discourse is used against u.

53 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

As my mother used to say, two wrongs don't make a right.   Trump didn't mock his disability or injury, only his pow status.  It wasn't used for 'comedy' either.

Yeah he totally wasn’t mocking POWs when he said he prefers guys who weren’t captured. He was trying to yuck it up and make McCain look bad but ended up crapping on all POWs.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

2 years ago one half of the country lost its ability to be righteously offended at a comedian mocking a disabled veteran. Im sorry but y'all have. And as logic pointed out, "i prefer ones that didnt get captured"........all that needs to be said. Y'all allowed this, so dont bitch when that level of discourse is used against u.

Trump got a a lot of criticism for those remarks even from those who supported him. When Trump made those remarks he was upset that McCain was calling Trump supporters a bunch of crazies and Trump was attacking McCain in return. He did it in a wrong way.  Even worse  Trump never served during Viet Nam.

I distinguish McCain the politician and McCain the POW. I give honor to McCain the POW who spent 5 years as a POW in North Vietnam and deserves respect for that. I give him zero respect for the terrible politician he was.

17 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Trump got a a lot of criticism for those remarks even from those who supported him. When Trump made those remarks he was upset that McCain was calling Trump supporters a bunch of crazies and Trump was attacking McCain in return. He did it in a wrong way.  Even worse  Trump never served during Viet Nam.

I distinguish McCain the politician and McCain the POW. I give honor to McCain the POW who spent 5 years as a POW in North Vietnam and deserves respect for that. I give him zero respect for the terrible politician he was.

yeah I didn't care for Mccain the politician either. Yet it never occurred to me to mock him for being a POW. Nor did it occur to Obama when McCain and bat sht crazy palin talked sht about him too. 

1. Snowflake. Playing the victim card. Stop being so offended all of the time. Etc etc etc. You can't keep changing what is and isn't ok to mock because it suits your agenda better.

2. Like others have already pointed out, if you supported Trump as he's mocked countless other people, including a POW (for being a POW), it is kind of hard to act like this is all legitimate outrage on your part.

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

1. Snowflake. Playing the victim card. Stop being so offended all of the time. Etc etc etc. You can't keep changing what is and isn't ok to mock because it suits your agenda better.

2. Like others have already pointed out, if you supported Trump as he's mocked countless other people, including a POW (for being a POW), it is kind of hard to act like this is all legitimate outrage on your part.

No one is outraged.  

you don't see sources, you whiney bitch about links you don't open, you are terrified of actually having

your own opinion on any subject (because you don't know your crappy tailfeathers from an outhouse),

and your posts rarely add anything legitmate to any discussion.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Uh, a lot of people are. The same type of "sources" we see from you guys (twitter, facebook, etc). People all angry.

But a lot of people are picking and choosing when they want to be outraged...

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095be0eae9505a654d55

30 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

you don't see sources, you whiney bitch about links you don't open, you are terrified of actually having

your own opinion on any subject (because you don't know your crappy tailfeathers from an outhouse),

and your posts rarely add anything legitmate to any discussion.

Holy Sheet this post is hilarious. How someone can lack this much self awareness is beyond me.

I read more of your links than you do. As evidenced by you posting links that actually go against what you're trying to say. 

Every belief you have can be summed up by the front page of The Blaze. And then you'll copy and paste every article from the blaze to really drive the point home. You're incapable of thinking for yourself, and every thread you make is proof of that. 

You're a puppet. 

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Holy Sheet this post is hilarious. How someone can lack this much self awareness is beyond me.

I read more of your links than you do. As evidenced by you posting links that actually go against what you're trying to say. 

Every belief you have can be summed up by the front page of The Blaze. And then you'll copy and paste every article from the blaze to really drive the point home. You're incapable of thinking for yourself, and every thread you make is proof of that. 

You're a puppet. 

of what? my own opinions? You bitch like a martian transgender insect, and you want to whine about your imagining stupid stuff?

I like the blaze. The Blaze is full of links to actual sites, too. You still have no stories to tell, no experiences in your miserable short existence, and believe in nothing , except NOT believing in stuff you should believe in.

You have no freaking clue about other people - you don't understand yourself, birdbrain.

Archived