THE BROWNS BOARD

conservative snakes finally show themselves....

Clevfan4life

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2018/11/gop-lawmaker-matt-shea-releases-christian-manifesto-calling-for-biblical-law/?fbclid=IwAR3BF8ooPXkI4Wj2-2_7v_zzrH9XJ8O84rKF5mWNu1a9EbzjISrSbe61XM8

that not fake news kids, companies are demanding campaign contribution refunds, he admitted to it. Essentially confirms a narrative about the right that even i didnt think someone would actually put their name to.....

this dude needs a bullet by sundown tommorrow

Should have posted as snake as in singular, not snakes as in plural. This guy is an aberration, an anomaly and not in any way the norm for conservatives. He is in fact a low level state legislator whose political career is probably (happily to say) over. If by some chance he wins re-election in a few days the republicans should call on him to resign.

I've said it before nuts and kooks come in all stripes Cleve............

8 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

nope. u dont get to play in the singular when it suits you. This manifesto stuff is straight out of the old testament too, a document i "know for a fact" that "you people", find sacrosanct. So i am playing in the plural on this one because i have all of evidentiary history behond me

Dang we just couldn't fool you Cleve. For all these years Christians have tried to hide our secret manifesto and now this yahoo lets the cat out of the bag for all to see our playbook. Busted.😓😓

36 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i mean, i was paying attn when u kunts blame tornadoes and earthquakes on sodomy......so yeah, none of this is a huge surprise to me

Here is what I believe:

Luke 21:10

10Then He (Jesus) told them (in the end times), “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11There will be great earthquakes,famines, and pestilences in various places,along with fearful sights and great signs from heaven. 

I think we are seeing this now but I can't say that for sure. We are only told of signs that would happen in the end times. I could be wrong, I don't think I am but I could be. Some would say but a hundred years ago people were claiming they were in the end times and the world was coming to an end. I would say more prophecies that had to be fulfilled such as the return of the nation of Israel had not happened 100 years ago and my opinion the end time clock really started ticking in 1948 with the nation of Israel. Believers like myself today are watching what is happening in the little nation of Israel, that is the key to it all.

some himans figured out long ago that every so often the reset button needs hit. So these prophecies are completely self fullfilling. Theres a point where the worlds population grows so large that these events arent just predictable, they're almost mandated. 

i can reach in my bum right now and pull out some boolshit that will lukely transpire in the next few millennia. And if i write it down enough, somebody in a few hundred years is likely to come upon it and say hey, this "clevfan"...whatever that means.....was a deep mother fukker we should start a religion and call ourselves the church of browns. They'll struggle ofc with just exactly what a brown is and what the meaning of the numbers 1 followed by a 33 is. but they'll just fill in the fukking blanks themselves which is exacyly how all religions got pumpin

"Play in the single"?  Haha.  So you want to impose Sharia Law like Keith Ellison?  If thats how it works, theres an awful lot of overlap between the two of you.  Just saying.

There are some clowns in the Republican party and Shea appears to be one of them.  I'd rather democrats win, if this is what the republicans are offering.

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

some himans figured out long ago that every so often the reset button needs hit.

I didn't think you could reset himans. 🧐🤩

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Here is what I believe:

Luke 21:10

10Then He (Jesus) told them (in the end times), “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11There will be great earthquakes,famines, and pestilences in various places,along with fearful sights and great signs from heaven. 

Luke 21:12-And a non-believer 🤴 will hasten the return of floods to every coastal city.😂

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

at least when that nut shares a characteristic with me...

If it's a Muslim or something then it is definitely because of their religion. 

There is no other religion today to compare to the terrorism coming out of the Muslim faith. So it seems logical one would ask why are practically all of the terrorist attacks done by Muslim terrorists? What justification do terrorists use who kill innocent people? The koran. It is the open ended verses of violence in the koran that are nothing like any other faith. There are verses of violence in the Old Testament but they are specific time and date related thousand of years ago. There is nothing in the Old Testament that says "kill all the infidels where you find them" and other open ended verses of violence that Muslim terrorists believe are just as relevant and to be applied today as when the koran was first written.

ole boy shea showed us christuans are just lying in wait. These things are always cyclical. In a 100 years some old faggots sitting aroubd a table in the middle east will be waxxing aroubd about those crazy terrorists out west in that fractured land that used to be called the united states of america

5 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

There is no other religion today to compare to the terrorism coming out of the Muslim faith...

That's certainly true for the last few decades.

...So it seems logical one would ask why are practically all of the terrorist attacks done by Muslim terrorists? What justification do terrorists use who kill innocent people? The koran. It is the open ended verses of violence in the koran that are nothing like any other faith. There are verses of violence in the Old Testament but they are specific time and date related thousand of years ago...

And what fuels those terrorist attacks? Religious dogma, from books thousands of years old and come up scant of evidence to support them. Islam and the Koran are just the most recent flavors of the month in this regard, but they're not the only one. To imply that Christianity and Judaism haven't been as well is to ignore history.

...There is nothing in the Old Testament that says "kill all the infidels where you find them" and other open ended verses of violence that Muslim terrorists believe are just as relevant and to be applied today as when the koran was first written.

Deuteronomy 17 (NIV):

2 If a man or woman living among you in one of the towns the Lord gives you is found doing evil in the eyes of the Lord your God in violation of his covenant, 3 and contrary to my command has worshiped other gods, bowing down to them or to the sun or the moon or the stars in the sky, 4 and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. If it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, 5 take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death. 6 On the testimony of two or three witnesses a person is to be put to death, but no one is to be put to death on the testimony of only one witness. 7 The hands of the witnesses must be the first in putting that person to death, and then the hands of all the people. You must purge the evil from among you.

Deuteronomy 13 (NIV):

If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt

15 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

That's certainly true for the last few decades.

And what fuels those terrorist attacks? Religious dogma, from books thousands of years old and come up scant of evidence to support them. Islam and the Koran are just the most recent flavors of the month in this regard, but they're not the only one. To imply that Christianity and Judaism haven't been as well is to ignore history.

Deuteronomy 17 (NIV):

2 If a man or woman living among you in one of the towns the Lord gives you is found doing evil in the eyes of the Lord your God in violation of his covenant, 3 and contrary to my command has worshiped other gods, bowing down to them or to the sun or the moon or the stars in the sky, 4 and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. If it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, 5 take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death. 6 On the testimony of two or three witnesses a person is to be put to death, but no one is to be put to death on the testimony of only one witness. 7 The hands of the witnesses must be the first in putting that person to death, and then the hands of all the people. You must purge the evil from among you.

Deuteronomy 13 (NIV):

If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

Isn't this verse speaking to Israel? Punishment that applies to Israelis not other people. If Israel is still applying this to their own people it must not be reported because I am not reading anything about it.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt

As I posted this applies specifically for a certain area at a certain time. This is not open ended like the verses in the koran. Jews today are not being directed to do this and Jews likewise are not using this verse to do this.

Yes, Jblu there are a lot of harsh things in the Old Testament. But we have a NEW TESTAMENT.

There is NO "NEW KORAN" that supercedes the 'OLD KORAN".

In context - the Old Testament was said to the ancient Israeli Tribes back in those ancient days.

The laws of the Old Testament have a major point - All are sinners, all the laws cannot be obeyed, because none of us is without sin.

Therefore, we have Salvation because Jesus died for our being imperfect - New Testament.

Alas, if only the Koran HAD a "New Koran". It does not. Not good, per plenty of verses in it from ancient days.

5 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Yes, Jblu there are a lot of harsh things in the Old Testament. But we have a NEW TESTAMENT.

There is NO "NEW KORAN" that supercedes the 'OLD KORAN".

In context - the Old Testament was said to the ancient Israeli Tribes back in those ancient days.

The laws of the Old Testament have a major point - All are sinners, all the laws cannot be obeyed, because none of us is without sin.

Therefore, we have Salvation because Jesus died for our being imperfect - New Testament.

Alas, if only the Koran HAD a "New Koran". It does not. Not good, per plenty of verses in it from ancient days.

I would say if you put this in context, the harshness of the law in Israel with the "eye for an eye" justice as compared to the rest of the world at the time was probably one of the more civilized types of justice.

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

That would be a utopian society.

then go join him. Justvremember women go back to looking like the amish. No more cheerleaders or sht likevthat to look at. Certainly no strippers or hookers......and blow jobs are also out, even between married couples. U wanna be "augustinnian"?

9 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

then go join him. Justvremember women go back to looking like the amish. No more cheerleaders or sht likevthat to look at. Certainly no strippers or hookers......and blow jobs are also out, even between married couples. U wanna be "augustinnian"?

No asian wives

Archived