THE BROWNS BOARD

Another one of woodpecker's illegal immigrant heroes

calfoxwc

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I love how in your tiny mind this constitutes "payback". Same little mind that gets angry any time you're insulted but calls any of your own insults "self defense". No wonder a political party has you eating out of their hand 

let us know when you stop being a gay interpersonal be-atcher and want to actually discuss any political subject intelligently.

Most of us are "Still waiting, after all these years"

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

let us know when you stop being a gay interpersonal be-atcher and want to actually discuss any political subject intelligently.

Most of us are "Still waiting, after all these years"

Cal, as soon as you start reading anything that goes against your world view your brain doesn't know how to handle it and you start rage google searching. There is no discussion to be had. 

excuses, birdbrain excuses. Your counter assertions on issues are nonsense - you can't back them up, and then you get mad

when the rest of us back up our reasoning really well with a source or two. You whine and bitch about those few sources, so I give you a bunch of sources, and you whine and bitch over those being "too many"

You don't seem to know as much as a 3 yr old who sees the world around him/her and learns.

I would stop letting you know you're a woodpecker, if you explained that you have a learning disability...or maybe have

autism. I would formally apologize and never call you a woodpecker again.

Barring that, for years you don't understand anything, you ask stupid questions that usually are a diversion, you bitch at people, rather than discuss issues.

Your excuses for knowing NOTHING about issues are not amusing. It's just who you are. A woodypeckerhead that probably ? grew up under a laundry basket because you could never figure out to lift it up and escape, and somebody finally came and let you out so you could go to your first day of school.

Archived