THE BROWNS BOARD

Why change MUST happen..

Canton Mike

No automatic alt text available.

As I sit home recovering from surgery, I've been thinking (OH-OH!). Having spent over 35 years in management with excellent staff morale, I feel qualified in my thoughts.

I'm going to single out 2 Browns players here (1 on O & 1 on D) & not in a negative light...Baker Mayfield & Myles Garrett. I consider both to be highly intelligent young men, probably among the most intelligent at their positions league wide. Again, both seem to be deep thinkers who will not be duped & will approach all things with their eyes wide open. They both also came from winning College programs & know what winning coaches do & how they react. The biggie here is TRUST & RESPECT. I believe Hue has lost that trust & respect.

With all his "prevent D faults", with Marty, we never knew what issues he may have had with players & coaches. Things were handled in house, not openly to media & Fans.

I was always taught that the biggest motivator is positive recognition. When did Hue ever defer praise to his Coordinators? He wanted to be lauded for any & all successes. Hue has become a festering pimple that needs to be popped before the infection worstens.

Mike

OMG! I see that he's GONE!!!

I really tried to support Hue but, even if we lose out, we are better off now. To me, Haley is the guy as I think he took the high road.

Give a GOOD HC our talent & we'll move forward.

Mike

Archived