THE BROWNS BOARD

Actual interrogation of Osam Bin Laden's driver

DieHardBrownsFan

His first mistake is to actually talk. Interrogators want that so they can keep throwing curveballs & changeups at you i.e. unexpected questions not related to the last question to throw you off-balance. Very interesting video I will finish after the Jags/Eagles game. I expect any lies he tells will be thrown back in that manner later in the interview. Before going to Vietnam we had an expert interrogator spend a few hours briefing us on what to expect if we were captured and placed with an expert like him. Very interesting stuff.

If a terrorist action were imminent, and this obvious terrorist was just dancing around information to stall...

I'm sorry, but water boarding to save lives seems justified.

Outside of that - the patience of the interrogator is impressive.

If I heard correctly - the dumb terrorist gave up the location of that building...

where bin laden was living, correct? then said he didn't know who he was?

23 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Not sure which guy.  There are two interviews.  Looks like they considered the second one more dangerous than the first.

I just didn't see any particularly revealing discernible intelligence in what I saw here.   The one guy admitted that the car he was driving had missiles in it, but he gave the excuse that I have seen a number of times by guys that get caught with weed in their cars.  "Oh, its not mine, I was just driving a friend's car"....err, or, its not mine I was just holding it for a friend."  Almost fuycking hilarious that these dumbasses couldn't come up with a better excuse.

Archived