THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Steelers Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, LondonBrown said:

Tell us again O line fat asses don’t matter Ghoolie !! 

"A dime a dozen".  :lol:  Football 101, OL and DL it all starts there.

But then there's the "fool ball". GO BROWNS 2019, they will get better.

Just now, LondonBrown said:

Tell us again O line fat asses don’t matter Ghoolie !! 

i know we have more wins than last yr and the yr before....but this might be the worse foot ball team i have ever seen....ever...the tackling technique....horrible....Shmucking patsies...they are a bunch of Shmucking creamfpuff's....Shmucking cream puffs.....garrett...he is nothing but a situational pass rusher...i seen him get his butt kicked play after play....folding like a Shmucking accordian....he Shmucking blows as an every down player...he is situational at best...

How do we score...and the stealers get momentum.....

2 minutes ago, browns52 said:

i know we have more wins than last yr and the yr before....but this might be the worse foot ball team i have ever seen....ever...the tackling technique....horrible....Shmucking patsies...they are a bunch of Shmucking creamfpuff's....Shmucking cream puffs.....garrett...he is nothing but a situational pass rusher...i seen him get his butt kicked play after play....folding like a Shmucking accordian....he Shmucking blows as an every down player...he is situational at best...

Garrett only has 1 move. All he does is speed rush around the edge

I have NEVER SAID THIS!!!!!.......HUE JACKSON NEEDS FIRED!!! SO DOES THE KICKER!!! Greg Williams interim coach! DORSEY WHO IS OUR NEXT HEAD COACH!???????? 

F U C K Y O U H U E!

6 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

That's scheme and coaching that leads to that keep happening. I'm 200% convinced this team with better guys leading the team has a winning record.

What's driving me crazy today more than anything is leaving underneath stuff wide open. Good grief.

Are you asking Chubb or Duke to block? Neither are any good at it.  Or better yet have the fantom blocker nJokewho do it.  I have the solution go 2 TEs and a fullback the rest of the year.  The OL isn’t great but Harrison is terrible playing one of the most important positions.  Every guy you use to give him help is just another speed guy you don’t have on an offense that has few to spare.

3 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Are you asking Chubb or Duke to block? Neither are any good at it.  Or better yet have the fantom blocker nJokewho do it.  I have the solution go 2 TEs and a fullback the rest of the year.  The OL isn’t great but Harrison is terrible playing one of the most important positions.  Every guy you use to give him help is just another speed guy you don’t have on an offense that has few to spare.

Why would you assume I think that? I never said it and I agree with you. Coaches are refusing to change though.

1 minute ago, jrb12711 said:

Why would you assume I think that? I never said it and I agree with you. Coaches are refusing to change though.

But what’s the change in scheme that solves it?  I think it’s easy to say make adjustments but what on earth are those?  If I thought there was an answer I’d be with  you but there best blocking back was Hyde.  The TEs that can block are basically useless in most other facets of the game and if you go one dimensional you’ll get nowhere.  I can’t believe an NFL GM thought Harrison was the answer at LT

Just now, ATOM said:

damn pull baker from the game before he gets killed 

Reminds me a bit of how Couch got pounded in his early career here.

This is bad. But as Browns fans, we have weathered much worse. 

It is not our time to be top dawgs of the AFCN yet.

OLine and DLine among other areas are missing QUALITY players. Steelers were overpowered.

We got our weekly terrible officiating mistake, right on par. Better this year than when this team is truly competitive.

Archived