THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Steelers Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Clevfan4life said:

2 st weeks of neutral zone infraction

we have no wr's....ole josh gordon Shmucked us bad real big time.....we have crappy wr's....all we have is chubb baker and occasionally duke...and dat is it.....looooks like 2-13-1......man does the ol stink......oh....real great play calling on dumbass haley...chub gets 2 great runs back to back deep into steeler territory...and oh...lets see...lets not give it to the hot hand...will give it to duke up the Shmucking middle...me thinks there will be some big time turmoil after this rout is completed by big ben.....look for coaching changes....

The WORST clock management I have ever seen in an NFL game has just transpired.  We have three timeouts PIttsburgh is inside our 20 - pretty much guaranteed to score.  There's slightly less than 2:00 on the clock - do we use our timeouts after each Pittsburgh play trying to make sure we have 1:00+ left when Pittsburgh inevitably scores, either 3 or 7, and we get the ball back ?  No.

We simply fiddle-Shmuck around and leave all three timeouts on the board as the half expires.

Unreal.  

Hue really has no idea what the hell is going on.

we cut bud dupree loose into the backfield miltiple times in the 1st half. I am so aggravated. Its a stuck record. How a team from one regime to the next keeps dping this, cutting primary blind side edge rushers loose into the backfield.......im going to have an aneurysm. I want fukking bob wylie gone. I never want to hearvthat name ever again in my life

1 minute ago, onkyoreceiver said:

The WORST clock management I have ever seen in an NFL game has just transpired.  We have three timeouts PIttsburgh is inside our 20 - pretty much guaranteed to score.  There's slightly less than 2:00 on the clock - do we use our timeouts after each Pittsburgh play trying to make sure we have 1:00+ left when Pittsburgh inevitably scores, either 3 or 7, and we get the ball back ?  No.

We simply fiddle-Shmuck around and leave all three timeouts on the board as the half expires.

Unreal.  

Hue really has no idea what the hell is going on.

thry just wanted to get to halftime....i agreed

Archived