Jump to content
Zombo

Pittsburgh Shooting

Recommended Posts

We like to have fun with our rivals, but that's over for this week.

Please keep the city of Pittsburgh and those affected by this tragedy in your thoughts, and let's be respectful and understanding with our rivals this weekend.

Z

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Zombo said:

We like to have fun with our rivals, but that's over for this week.

Please keep the city of Pittsburgh and those affected by this tragedy in your thoughts, and let's be respectful and understanding with our rivals this weekend.

Z

 

I usually don't follow the news. but just so many crazies out there with guns..Sad...     https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/27/us/pittsburgh-synagogue-active-shooter/index.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

What a shame. The world is a beautiful and yet evil reality. This stuff is so commonplace these days I’m almost numb to it. 

It's sad when it's gotten to the point that when I hear about another mass shooting I just think: "Well, just another day in America". 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got some college friends that stay in Wilkinsburg,PA. We have walked by that Synagogue many times even in my Browns Gear. The only thing you may hear from that surrounding area is "Good Luck to your Browns Today"..Really sad, sad day to hear the news from there today 🙏  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Prayers are with all affected by this tragedy.

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, hoorta said:

I usually don't follow the news. but just so many crazies out there with guns..Sad...     https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/27/us/pittsburgh-synagogue-active-shooter/index.html

From the article "Authorities could bring criminal charges against the suspected gunman as soon as today," 

Call me a barbarian but I see no need in cases like this for due process or charges, hang him publicly broadcast worldwide , save some money and send a message. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

From the article "Authorities could bring criminal charges against the suspected gunman as soon as today," 

Call me a barbarian but I see no need in cases like this for due process or charges, hang him publicly broadcast worldwide , save some money and send a message. 

Add me to your "barbarian" list. It's about time a VERY stern message gets sent!  Just do it soon.

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

So all you see is news articles and no evidence and you want to hang someone?  Your pretty Shmucked up.

How many police & witnesses do we need? Now if they had shot him dead on the spot- no need for a trial....  That's what schmucked up with our legal system. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/pittsburgh-shooting-synagogue-today-suspect-robert-bowers-squirrel-hill-live-updates-2018-10-27/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, gumby73 said:

I've got some college friends that stay in Wilkinsburg,PA. We have walked by that Synagogue many times even in my Browns Gear. The only thing you may hear from that surrounding area is "Good Luck to your Browns Today"..Really sad, sad day to hear the news from there today 🙏  

That was my shul.  I went to Hebrew school there and had my Bar Mitzvah there.  That was a long time ago but it's crazy to hear that there was a massacre in the sanctuary where I was called to read the Torah. - - - - - If that had happened in Israel, it would be more believable.  Thanks for your kind words.

  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys I’m a Steeler fan and I won’t bother your board after this I just wanted to thank you for the outpouring of support. This is an incredibly messed up situation and I think everyone who had someone in that neighborhood spent all day worrying. 

Mine of the craziest facts about this is that it happened about a 7 minute walk from the Mr. Rogers house. It literally happened in his neighborhood and as bad as it is I can tell you one of his greatest quotes was to always look for the helpers. I look out and I see a whole city of helpers. I go to rival football teams message board and see fans reaching across rivalry for support. As bad as one man can make things it cannot take away the good people can do. So thank you guys and we can now return to our normal level of mutual dislike for each other. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Josephj1109 said:

Hey guys I’m a Steeler fan and I won’t bother your board after this I just wanted to thank you for the outpouring of support. This is an incredibly messed up situation and I think everyone who had someone in that neighborhood spent all day worrying. 

Mine of the craziest facts about this is that it happened about a 7 minute walk from the Mr. Rogers house. It literally happened in his neighborhood and as bad as it is I can tell you one of his greatest quotes was to always look for the helpers. I look out and I see a whole city of helpers. I go to rival football teams message board and see fans reaching across rivalry for support. As bad as one man can make things it cannot take away the good people can do. So thank you guys and we can now return to our normal level of mutual dislike for each other. 

Thanks, Joseph, while I really hope we beat you on the field today, more importantly I also hope your city can heal and comfort those suffering from loss.

Sometimes our Rust Belt division needs to come together and support each other.

Except the Ravens ... Fuck them.

Zombo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×