THE BROWNS BOARD

Kavanaugh's accusers in for legal trouble?

Westside Steve

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/grassley-sends-criminal-referral-for-kavanaugh-accuser-julie-swetnick-and-attorney-michael-avenatti

I don't know if there is a trustworthy law enforcement agency out there these days but I'd like to see the scumbags prosecuted if they've done something illegal. Same thing with Doctor Ford and her merry band of con artists. And the Democrats that planted these fake bombs. Or frankly anybody that planted these fake bombs. BS prank that it was somebody needs to see jail time for this.

WSS

oooff, now kavanaugh would have to prove in court Dr Ford was lying. First, that would be difficult...second, that could open the door for some more "very" uncomfortable disclosures on the part of kavanaugh.

Now as for swetnick, since she never actually went before the commitee hearing nor provided testimony to the FBI.....there aint sht that can happen. And theyd have to have bulletproof evidence she and avenatti comspired to bullsht. 

37 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Now as for swetnick, since she never actually went before the commitee hearing nor provided testimony to the FBI.....there aint sht that can happen.

She gave a sworn statement, so Swetnick could be charged with perjury.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/grassley-sends-criminal-referral-for-kavanaugh-accuser-julie-swetnick-and-attorney-michael-avenatti

I don't know if there is a trustworthy law enforcement agency out there these days but I'd like to see the scumbags prosecuted if they've done something illegal. Same thing with Doctor Ford and her merry band of con artists. And the Democrats that planted these fake bombs. Or frankly anybody that planted these fake bombs. BS prank that it was somebody needs to see jail time for this.

WSS

I made a post about this already.

48 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

oooff, now kavanaugh would have to prove in court Dr Ford was lying. First, that would be difficult...second, that could open the door for some more "very" uncomfortable disclosures on the part of kavanaugh.

Now as for swetnick, since she never actually went before the commitee hearing nor provided testimony to the FBI.....there aint sht that can happen. And theyd have to have bulletproof evidence she and avenatti comspired to bullsht. 

Obbviously much more intelligent people than you disagree.

11 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Prove in court? Actually try this hypothetical. Assume Italy you are bidding for some kind of contract or in the process of getting approval for some kind of project. I tell the board that I saw you punch a chick and the face and a bar she left crying ran out of the place of the bloody lip. As a matter of fact I swore in a deposition or an actual court that I witnessed it. Actually I don't remember what bar was or exactly when and none of the people I listed as being present had any knowledge of the incident. What kind of standard should I be held to?

WSS

11 hours ago, JAFBF said:

You mean she was LYING?

Who’d a thunk it?

Women don't ever lie about rape and we are to believe women every time regardless of any facts. All men are guilty until proven innocent. This is the direction many on the left want to take us contrary to centuries long presumption of innocence being the standard. What happened to Kavanaugh by the left was disgraceful.

• 1 month later...

Archived