THE BROWNS BOARD

CNN anchors say it’s A FACT that rhetoric against the media causes violence

OldBrownsFan

"What about the rhetoric that Obama employed against white, rural, bible-believing voters? What about the rhetorical attacks that Democrats constantly make against conservatives, Republicans and also Trump supporters? Why is it that ONLY when there’s an attack on CNN that they start whining that the rhetoric is irresponsible?

Yes, this was a horrible attack, it should not happen. Whoever did it is a scumbag and should be arrested. But the media is suddenly very forgetful about the rhetoric of Bernie and Democrats that led to Republicans being shot at and nearly assassinated. This is completely absurd."

https://therightscoop.com/cnn-anchors-say-its-a-fact-that-rhetoric-against-the-media-causes-violence/

37 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

What's the best actual example you have? Just curious how it compares

Liberal America has a political violence problem

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-liberals-antifa-violence-20170718-story.html

20 Liberal Calls For Violence Against Conservatives in Quotes

https://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2017/06/15/20-liberal-calls-for-violence-against-conservatives-in-quotes-n2341401

90% of those articles are meaningless to what I asked. But there are some quotes by actual political figures that are violent in nature in there. So that counts at least. I wouldn't say it's the president railing against the media almost daily... but it still counts and is unhealthy violent rhetoric that should be removed from politics. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

90% of those articles are meaningless to what I asked. But there are some quotes by actual political figures that are violent in nature in there. So that counts at least. I wouldn't say it's the president railing against the media almost daily... but it still counts and is unhealthy violent rhetoric that should be removed from politics. 

I don't see anything wrong with Trump railing against the 'fake news'. I usually refer to the liberal MSM as the corrupt biased news but fake news works as well. Trump never said the media was the enemy of our country he said the the fake news media was....and he is right. The media should be the watchdog of our democracy but the liberal mainstream media might as well be on the Democrat National Committee payroll for all the water they carry for the democrats. Journalists are supposed to report the news not be advocates or cheerleaders for any party. Objective journalism is really just about dead today. 

6 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I don't see anything wrong with Trump railing against the 'fake news'. I usually refer to the liberal MSM as the corrupt biased news but fake news works as well. Trump never said the media was the enemy of our country he said the the fake news media was....and he is right. The media should be the watchdog of our democracy but the liberal mainstream media might as well be on the Democrat National Committee payroll for all the water they carry for the democrats. Journalists are supposed to report the news not be advocates or cheerleaders for any party. Objective journalism is really just about dead today. 

I'll say what I've said before. If you're further to the edges of the political spectrum, even moderate stuff seems "biased" and "the other side". 

It's also worth noting there is a ton of conservative biased media as well. Namely, almost everything posted on here. 

It does exist on both sides too 

51 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'll say what I've said before. If you're further to the edges of the political spectrum, even moderate stuff seems "biased" and "the other side". 

It's also worth noting there is a ton of conservative biased media as well. Namely, almost everything posted on here. 

It does exist on both sides too 

Some of it goes beyond bias to outright lies. A recent example is an AP article claiming that Joe Biden had 500 people at a rally in Nevada and there was an overflow crowd. Later photos revealed there were actually 117 people and there were lots of empty spaces. There is no doubt in my mind the liberal AP reporter fudged the numbers and overflow crowd because to report the truth was embarrassing to possible 2020 democrat presidential candidate Biden. This stuff is not isolated, it happens all the time. 

werent u shitcunts just a few weeks exoriating maxine waters and eric holder for possibly riling up crazies on the left?  but u bottom feeding shitcunts have "zero" problem when trump says any guy that can body slam a reporter is my kind of guy. None of u are i tellectually capable of holding a principled stance under any circumstances. Obf was the only one who used to have a "semblance" of honor but thats long gone now

13 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Ah Ha!! Cal told us how good he was at getting close to birds in the forest. I have become a believer now that there is real proof.🤗🐦

it wasn';t even me who took video of woodypeckerhead the penis pecker.

Who knows who video'ed it - he pecks it all the time so there are so many opportunities for

many videographersl

Archived