THE BROWNS BOARD

but i thought the crazies were only on the left?

Clevfan4life

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

image.thumb.png.d3caad97cbe49e5eff3ef9602420eea2.png

Nope, wrong already and I haven't even tried.

image.png.593968992f549165d67cf6d942a36033.png

image.png.a87e07a9ba84623a467e48ad60f4c7d1.png

Broward County - Florida.

Does tend to get a tad of Sun and heat.

image.thumb.png.dccf44e1e0856071345926e3e248e307.png

http://www.shadolsonshow.com/2018/10/26/cesar-sayoc-maga-bomber-facebook-betrays-democrat-trump-infiltrator-anti-gop-posts/?fbclid=IwAR2LrhhWYerHs8RdiTutPX_2W3g84jmz5JOKwjte7WdrbqfD-W4lWdM5QSM

This is so bad, I'm starting to wonder if this guy doesn't end up Arkancided.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

this pipe bomber was mentally ill. and a criminal history.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/10/cesar-sayoc-bomb-scare-arrest-what-we-know.html

So was the person who shot Steve Scalise, but that didn't stop you and others on here blaming the shooting on rhetoric coming from the left and the Democratic party. But because this loon is a Trump wingnut, all of a sudden the story with you is that Trump rhetoric is not to blame, the mental state of the shooter is. You're having your cake and eating it to, it seems.

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

once again you are completely full of sht.....the anti bush stuff, that was Trumps own rhetoric against Jeb. The people you follow weave a nice tale, i'll give em that.....until someone with a brain reads it. But then again that's not who they're courting with this sht. 

It's not looking like this is the one you want to go after.

This is looking like a Professional job, a bad one, but Professional (waiting for more info).

Anons got his Birth Certificate already - he's Filipino & Italian, not Latino.

Guy has a LOT of aliases   .   .   .  

So far :

image.thumb.png.9e9817947aa51e52a9ba21b9bbd6c8e0.png

Flag on the "Bomb" was a Jab in case it hasn't been covered yet.

And this should make everyone feel better:

image.png.58a2a9a8fdbbe20f73ca7410df5cca04.png

And this.

image.thumb.png.81e60db509671f78b556b9f1c1e6c31d.png

Yea, I've seen pictures of the front of this Van with and without Windshield Wipers - how odd.

Oh, and one had Paint over spray visible on the Cowling.

image.thumb.png.f8d84bbd2c6ea574fd92930818b5bd08.png

Maybe the Cowling is just Sun Bleached - and they have older Widow Stickers on this one too (Rear Window).

image.png.505d03a8ac9b4758e6e3e2e39f4cd764.png

It was nice of them to Armour All the Cowling and put the Wipers back on - they may have even cleaned up that Bird splot (hard to tell with Wiper covering the area now).

There is definitely signs of other evidence being changed/erased too, I'm waiting for more digs on that.

Seem Legit ?

3 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

So was the person who shot Steve Scalise, but that didn't stop you and others on here blaming the shooting on rhetoric coming from the left and the Democratic party. But because this loon is a Trump wingnut, all of a sudden the story with you is that Trump rhetoric is not to blame, the mental state of the shooter is. You're having your cake and eating it to, it seems.

So basically exactly what we should expect

Why are fake bombs sent to Democrats more shocking than real ricin packages to Republicans?

Remember that time American media was consumed with news that the deadly poison ricin – contact with the skin can be deadly – was sent to President Trump, Republican Senator Ted Cruz, Defense Secretary James Mattis, and the Chief of Naval Operations, Admiral John Richardson? Remember all of the introspective opinion pieces wondering if attacks on the president had gone too far? Or if claiming that Republican policies kill people, might not be an incitement to violence?

Me either. But who can remember all the way back to October 2?

https://spectator.us/ricin-trump-fake-bombs-cnn/

10 hours ago, JAFBF said:

It's not looking like this is the one you want to go after.

This is looking like a Professional job, a bad one, but Professional (waiting for more info).

Anons got his Birth Certificate already - he's Filipino & Italian, not Latino.

Guy has a LOT of aliases   .   .   .  

So far :

image.thumb.png.9e9817947aa51e52a9ba21b9bbd6c8e0.png

Flag on the "Bomb" was a Jab in case it hasn't been covered yet.

And this should make everyone feel better:

image.png.58a2a9a8fdbbe20f73ca7410df5cca04.png

And this.

image.thumb.png.81e60db509671f78b556b9f1c1e6c31d.png

Yea, I've seen pictures of the front of this Van with and without Windshield Wipers - how odd.

Oh, and one had Paint over spray visible on the Cowling.

image.thumb.png.f8d84bbd2c6ea574fd92930818b5bd08.png

Maybe the Cowling is just Sun Bleached - and they have older Widow Stickers on this one too (Rear Window).

image.png.505d03a8ac9b4758e6e3e2e39f4cd764.png

It was nice of them to Armour All the Cowling and put the Wipers back on - they may have even cleaned up that Bird splot (hard to tell with Wiper covering the area now).

There is definitely signs of other evidence being changed/erased too, I'm waiting for more digs on that.

Seem Legit ?

why are some of the comparison photos blurred? i smell some Q level bullsht 

3 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Turns out the guy was a Democrat, and then miraculously changed to Republican in 2016.  I smell a rat.

sayoc-workout-1.jpg

werent u crooning a few years ago about thst very same phemomena? that alot of dems after what came out about hillary, switched to being independant or reps.....

5 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

why are some of the comparison photos blurred? i smell some Q level bullsht 

No, not Q.

I don't expect Q to be back until after the Elections myself, I think we're in either the 20 or 30 "Days of Darkness" right now - it fits.

On the Van pics.

It gets even crazier.

The two top/bottom pictures with all the Stickers on the back Window - the clearer one (top) just so happens to be from Dec 2017.

Yep, someone just took a picture of that and saved it for almost a year.

Anons already know who took it, age, occupation, Party affiliation, income range, etc. - and are still digging

Autism can be both a curse and in this case, a blessing.

They've even checked out the Company that transported the Van away   .   .   .   (something ?)

Some more oddities and unexplained bits.

This guy has been registered as D, I, and R (currently).

How does a Felon register to Vote ?

image.thumb.png.8c0954fddb807a0d06a709bdcdf8740c.png

How did he manage to get multiple "Bombs" delivered across the Country (most on same day) with inadequate Postage and no Post marks/cancellations ?

How does someone living in their Van manage to do this ?

image.png.5d07a8115c765c49a7b62f607a1e313b.png

image.thumb.png.145bf20c8f861c248e4e84b3b689644a.png

Lots more questions/oddities.

image.png.3d437a9ad12cbd94411acb49c9c146e8.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/mail-bomber-conspiracy-or-another-left-wing-hoax-like-benghazi-coverup-russia-collusion-or-kavanaugh-gang-rapes/

And now this morning we have another nut shooting in Pittsburgh.

image.png.ff88bd03e6a4de5a1575e538f09f4175.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/report-pittsburgh-shooter-named-on-police-scanner-is-a-nazi-hated-donald-trump-thought-trump-controlled-by-jews/

Expect this craziness to continue, and possibly even escalate through the Election - things are not looking good.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived