THE BROWNS BOARD

but i thought the crazies were only on the left?

Clevfan4life

from the Blaze:

"There was a false report from New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, who claimed that he was sent a “device,” but later police confirmed that he had been sent an informational package with literature. "

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

there does seem to be some merit to the possibility that these were a hoax. There was no outrage by the marxist media over

the attack of the Congressional softball players, where people were actually injured, Congressman Scalise especially -

and the leftist leaders applaud, often, antifa, etc.

so far, 7 bombs, after ricin? being sent to republicans and conservatives in the media (Hannity admitted one of his staffers was in quarantine for nine hours and there's other bad stuff he won't talk about)...didn't sway the polls in the dems direction, why not consider the possibility of it being a hoax by the left? They are more desperate every day it seems. 7 bombs, every single one found well before they reached their targets? so close to each other? not one of them went off? may not have been able to have gone off? and one of the bombs also had a bag of white powder in it?

(see white powder sent to conservatives)

the leftist/dems call for deliberate uncivility is right there with (gee I hope they don't start sending bombs out..to US)

of course, ricin mail/bombs is criminally insane terrorism by whoever the hell perpetrated it.

But the possibility of terrorist actions sent to BOTH political parties could be involving terrorist actors that are neither dem or rep.

Possibly not even American. Let the evidence come in, and find out who they are. Giitmo or worse would be my choice - along with the death penalty. Society has a right, and an obligation to defend itself.

It's hilarious how different your tone is depending on how the incident affects your political team.

You also have one hell of an interesting recollection of events. But I guess that's tied to the whole "only taking in right wing media" thing. 

What leftist leaders applauded the softball attack? Or do you just have tweets and people in fringe groups? 

11 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/explosive-devices-sent-to-clintons-obama-and-cnn/ar-BBOPm1p?li=BBnb7Kz

proving once again my theory that americans regardless of political ieaology,  are whack jobs

There is absolutely no indication or proof that this idiot was a Trump supporter. One former FBI investigator was on I Heart Radio saying that it could very well be a disgruntled dem or Bernie supporter, and it could be just a non-political whacko.........

However, It has not been Conservatives inciting physical force against opponents............

Joe Biden wants to fistfight the President, Maxine Water urges physical confrontations,  Holder wants to kick Republicans,  Hillary says you cannot be civil to Republicans, and of course, we had a democratic shooter trying to kill Republican lawmakers at a ball game. Add to that liberal kids and Antifa destroying property, rioting, attacking citizens who don't agree with them? Oh yeah, who is it physically confronting Republican politicians in restaurants and at their homes?

So now, Democrats reap what they have been sowing, and NOW, NOW, they want a call to civility? Yeah, there are plenty of whackos to go around. Even on TBB you had one guy so upset by contrary words that he issued threats, albeit gay, limp ones, of a physical fight.

Make no mistake, I condemn violence against anyone, save criminals, which is not what we are talking about here. HOWEVER, the can of worms is open, and there is no going back. I

HOWEVER......Matthew 26:52 is something Maxine Waters should have read, especially since she says she is a Christian. No stink, I would not want to be in her shoes. I think she riled up the worst element in society and painted a target on herself. Reap what you sow, reap what you sow.

Holder very clearly doesn't want to physically kick Republicans. If you honestly believe that you've been so brainwashed by biased media that it discredits anything else you say. He literally clarified in the same speech he didn't actually mean to physically kick them...

But you're also just this sites biggest troll... so ... why waste my time

48 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

thats right, its a bernie supporter....a group that clearly has an axe to grind with the likes if soros and obama. 

once again proving my theory that americans are among the stupidest people to.have ever graced the planet

And you constantly prove my theory that liberals hate America.

19 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/explosive-devices-sent-to-clintons-obama-and-cnn/ar-BBOPm1p?li=BBnb7Kz

proving once again my theory that americans regardless of political ieaology,  are whack jobs

Assuming that right-wing crazy people actually performed this meaningless Act and not Democrat operatives looking for sympathy and publicity.

Some left-wing lunatics on Facebook posted a story about a black church that was burned and vote Trump spray painted on the walls. Turns out it was a Democrat trying to Shmuck with the conservatives. After somebody posted the New York Times article with the fact the idiots that freaked out in the first place responded "well that's something he would do!"

WSS

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No, how does CLEVE prove your theory that liberals hate this country.

Try to use your own thoughts too (which makes sense you have a tendency to do that, Bible and everything)

"once again proving my theory that americans are among the stupidest people to.have ever graced the planet"

that sums up what Cleve thinks about this country...you can't separate the country from it's people and he thinks Americans are among the stupidest people that ever graced the planet. 

Also Woody I post as a Christian on the forum and my opinion of the bible it is the word of God and I take a higher view of the word of God over the word of man. God's word is like Himself eternal...man's word is like grass it fades away..Isaiah 40:8

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Assuming that right-wing crazy people actually performed this meaningless Act and not Democrat operatives looking for sympathy and publicity.

Some left-wing lunatics on Facebook posted a story about a black church that was burned and vote Trump spray painted on the walls. Turns out it was a Democrat trying to Shmuck with the conservatives. After somebody posted the New York Times article with the fact the idiots that freaked out in the first place responded "well that's something he would do!"

WSS

hey man, i didnt say "just republicans". I really do honestly mean "americans". 

no one with a shred of honour, decency...any soul to them....can look at this daily load of horsesht fron all sudes and angles and say "yeah this is cool".

to be honest i saw this coming as a kid growing up in the 80's. Theres always been something "off" with this place. Im not even sure theres a real "middle america" anymore, but if there is....those are prob the only halfway decent people anymore. 

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Say two people who have never lived outside of America.

I said people are stupid. I'm sure every country is dumb in their own way. I know the ways Americans are stupid. 

There is also plenty of factual information out there to show where we lag behind.

But I'll keep that in mind the next time I see criticism thrown towards colleges today. If you haven't even gone to one in the last decade, your opinion doesn't even matter I guess.

20 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh geez, we've got the Twitter detectives on the case now...

The only thing I'll say in regards to it being a false flag is it's almost too "perfect" of a list of people. Like if you made a list of the top people Cal bitches about, they'd all be on there

You do realize that the MSM is just the propaganda arm of the DS right ?

That the ~300 News outfits we had back in the 70's and 80's are now run by just five Companies ?

They've got trouble coming, and it's getting more obvious each day.

We may well end up back with a multitude of small News units - Open Source is showing quite the value these days.

Lot of folks from all walks of life, Politicians, Businesses, News Orgs etc. on Twitter = exponential number of sources for info.

Twitter is just a platform, there's no guarantee it's even going to survive with what they're doing.

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

no one with a shred of honour, decency...any soul to them....can look at this daily load of horsesht fron all sudes and angles and say "yeah this is cool".

to be honest i saw this coming as a kid growing up in the 80's. Theres always been something "off" with this place. Im not even sure theres a real "middle america" anymore, but if there is....those are prob the only halfway decent people anymore. 

We've all been lied too for ages - more than our lifetimes.

Get out of the Cities, massed people always seem to equal corruption.

Good folk away from all the craziness.

Yeah, still some oddballs, but a much better ratio.

Archived