THE BROWNS BOARD

but i thought the crazies were only on the left?

Clevfan4life

It's very possible, and most likely that this was a left wing group.  Right before the mid terms, lets make some bombs and send them to  the leading Democrats/people who Trump dislikes.  This will make them think it is the right wing.  This could influence the election.  Stupid idea.  And I'll bet the FBI/ATF track  them down.  Unless they were perhaps Russian agents.  In that case they will never find them.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

It's very possible, and most likely that this was a left wing group.  Right before the mid terms, lets make some bombs and send them to  the leading Democrats/people who Trump dislikes.  This will make them think it is the right wing.  This could influence the election.  Stupid idea.  And I'll bet the FBI/ATF track  them down.  Unless they were perhaps Russian agents.  In that case they will never find them.

that caravan was prob paid for by republicans in order to terrify their base who live in perpetual terror anyway. 

🍸

You guys are clearly confused as to the difference between relevance as a symbol and relevance to the actual function of the party. 

Obama and the Clintons are no longer valuable functionally to the democratic party. They're the equivalent of W. Bush. Well known, sure, but far from leading or even active in the current melee

Just now, The Cysko Kid said:

You guys are clearly confused as to the difference between relevance as a symbol and relevance to the actual function of the party. 

Obama and the Clintons are no longer valuable functionally to the democratic party. They're the equivalent of W. Bush. Well knowm, sure, but far from leading or even active in the current melee

cysko, in ur heart of hearts...would it absolutely shock you to learn that the real person who here is calfox...would be caught sending some kind of bomb or making a threat to Obama and his family? I know it wouldn't me, and you know why? Cause the dude has been out of office for over 2 years and is STILL the topic of almost daily posts from Cal. So please, let's not pretend that Obama isn't relevant to some really really really fukked up individuals who should probably be locked away in an asylum....like cal. 

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

cysko, in ur heart of hearts...would it absolutely shock you to learn that the real person who here is calfox...would be caught sending some kind of bomb or making a threat to Obama and his family? I know it wouldn't me, and you know why? Cause the dude has been out of office for over 2 years and is STILL the topic of almost daily posts from Cal. So please, let's not pretend that Obama isn't relevant to some really really really fukked up individuals who should probably be locked away in an asylum....like cal. 

Absolutely it would because, while Cal is very partisan, he's far from a lunatic. And that's some heavy $hit to lay on somebody because you disagree with their politics, by the way. I know people right now, real people who I actually know, whose whole lives absolutely revolve around their irrational hatred of trump, more than Cal's revolves around his irrational hatred of Obama and I still don't fear they're going to go all Lee Oswald because it takes a very special commitment to crazy to do that.

And I stand by my statement that Barack Obama is politically irrelevant now. I wouldn't be surprised if, behind closed doors, the DNC is wishing a motherfu¢ker would take a shot at him. They could play off that for 100 years. 

But would I be surprised if political assassinations make a big comeback? No. I would not. I've long been of the opinion that the internet and social media is driving humanity insane. I can no longer predict how people are going to act in the age where any psychopath can receive instant for, notoriety, and be egged on to commit their atrocities in real time by leagues of like minded individuals 

16 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

And that's some heavy $hit to lay on somebody because you disagree with their politics,

oh it has nothing to do with that. There's pretty much the entire board here who's politics I disagree with but not for a sec do I think steve or DH are like that. Cal on the other hand I've seen now YEARS of non stop posts about Obama and Hillary imposing martial law and taking over the country. He's STILL making threads about it. Obama gets his picture taken going to the johm at a starbucks and cal is here yapping about how Obama's out and about again plotting how to take over the world like he's the fukking brain from pinky and the brain. So yeah no, it wouldn't shock me in the slightest....not with all the things that guy has posted here. And today posting about dragging illegals behind a truck back over the border....well the men that is. I mean jesus H fukking mary and joseph....

14 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

oh it has nothing to do with that. There's pretty much the entire board here who's politics I disagree with but not for a sec do I think steve or DH are like that. Cal on the other hand I've seen now YEARS of non stop posts about Obama and Hillary imposing martial law and taking over the country. He's STILL making threads about it. Obama gets his picture taken going to the johm at a starbucks and cal is here yapping about how Obama's out and about again plotting how to take over the world like he's the fukking brain from pinky and the brain. So yeah no, it wouldn't shock me in the slightest....not with all the things that guy has posted here. And today posting about dragging illegals behind a truck back over the border....well the men that is. I mean jesus H fukking mary and joseph....

I think Cal is trolling you..............mission accomplished.😎😎😎

Just because we disagree with your definition of relevancy here doesn't mean we're confused.

Obama is much more relevant than Bush

If a nutjob that happened to be a right winger was going to carry out an attack like this they'd probably go after whomever their media outlets proclaimed as the enemy. "Let" that get brought up a lot. 

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Just because we disagree with your definition of relevancy here doesn't mean we're confused.

Obama is much more relevant than Bush

If a nutjob that happened to be a right winger was going to carry out an attack like this they'd probably go after whomever their media outlets proclaimed as the enemy. "Let" that get brought up a lot. 

Not at all. He's completely politically irrelevant.

54 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10407676I have SAID in the past, that after reading hate Bush/blame Bush for everything, and declaring that Bush/Cheny Outed Julie Plame when they did NOT, but they kept saying it anyway, blaming Bush for Katrina....

that I was going to call out obaMao the communist liar giant scandal sombeitch forever and twenty Sundays.

I forget what Sunday I'm on.

Meanwhile - the leftwing liberal sissypants are outraged about the journalist murdered by Saudi thugs...

but you could NOT get them to talk about our heros and Diplomat that were murdered in Benghazi.

go figure.

Christine Ford Cleve trolls without meaning to - his blather is so "out there" I had him on ignore. But he kept bringing me up.

I have the ability to clout and stun tiny and weak Cleve and bird minds.

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

sure thing boss...

"

calfoxwc

• Member since Sept 14, 2003
  •  
  • calfoxwc
  • REGISTERED
  • 34,565 posts
  • Interests:Traveling, fishing, camping, gardening/farming,groundhog/squirrel/turkey hunting,
    ***BROWNS***

well, women and children can com in long enough to be sent back.

the men should be held by force, handcuffed, and tied to some big trucks and drug back across the border.

Hell, I don't know the answer - we are in big, serous trouble.

and the drug cartels and gangs will flood out country. They are already noticed in the groups by jounalists traveling with them.

Buy guns, ammo - get trained, get ccw, learn to be afraid in your communities - because things may get very dangerous for all of us.

Here's a prediction: the leftwing dems will announce that we have a serious crisis on our hands, and only THEY will fix

the profoundly exploding violent crime problem. 

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Well then I disagree with your definition of relevancy

That's fine. You're free to do that. 

The DNC isn't banking on Barack Obama to win them any elections. It's no longer about him. Now it's all about killing thier personal dragon. I don't think they will or can but we'll see. 

So some nut job mailed out some bombs to be delivered to the Dems?

This story is all over the MSM, and not a single bomb exploded, and nobody was hurt.

It’s not like someone with a gun was shooting up a bunch of Republican congressmen at a softball game...that doesn’t count.

10 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

It’s not like someone with a gun was shooting up a bunch of Republican congressmen at a softball game...that doesn’t count.

that was all the news for days, nice try. And that same rep congressman was given a united standing ovation upon returning. Since he got shot he's been critisizing this political discoursr........gee wonder why.

anyway, nice try acting like the msm barely reported on that story

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

sure thing boss...

"

calfoxwc

• Member since Sept 14, 2003
  •  
  • calfoxwc
  • REGISTERED
  • 34,565 posts
  • Interests:Traveling, fishing, camping, gardening/farming,groundhog/squirrel/turkey hunting,
    ***BROWNS***

well, women and children can com in long enough to be sent back.

the men should be held by force, handcuffed, and tied to some big trucks and drug back across the border.

Hell, I don't know the answer - we are in big, serous trouble.

and the drug cartels and gangs will flood out country. They are already noticed in the groups by jounalists traveling with them.

Buy guns, ammo - get trained, get ccw, learn to be afraid in your communities - because things may get very dangerous for all of us.

Here's a prediction: the leftwing dems will announce that we have a serious crisis on our hands, and only THEY will fix

the profoundly exploding violent crime problem. 

"the men should be held by force, handcuffed, and tied to some big trucks and drug back across the border.

Hell, I don't know the answer - we are in big, serous trouble."

If Cal really thought the answer was to handcuff and drag people across the border in big trucks why in the next sentence would he say he didn't know what the answer was? That was a clue...

My God, where to start   .   .   .  

No, the Left does not have a monopoly on nut jobs.

It does appear that this is an extreme Right Winger, and in fact, my first thought when I saw the Soros Bomb a couple days ago was just this.

Now for the anomalies (you knew it was coming).

None of these have gone off, and in fact it seems a number of them are fake - how many I don't know yet.

image.png.001504e4bc74c08b7e1148aa8f41e05e.png

image.png.323760ded926ef5dd64223878dff9ebf.png

image.thumb.png.371675b424a0b4aa387c9be84303a284.png

image.png.f28c0f1fb134fbce195c9ed2c16b4208.png

Outside of the Soros Bomb a few days ago (which Police detonated), they all arrived on the same day.

- Rod Rosenstein was originally scheduled to testify today (rescheduled for more Q & A time)

- Pundits were starting to back off of the "Blue Wave"

- Khashoggi who ?

- What Caravan ?

How about this (and 9x% of Mass Shootings) ?

image.png.fa5d2a427470d3fa5a2d3eb00f5d7fac.png

Or this :

image.png.c974258cfdebc2eb6b622e051f6ee843.png

https ://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/9r192c/over_500_acts_of_violence_by_the_left_the_media/?st=JNNQFSJW&sh=d03db220

(Had to take the space out after https or it posts the dang thing).

Yeah, this is suspicious too.

image.png.b3c4f9d4c6f3367d945576ada4a6c391.png

image.png.8aab54ee9534c2072c7a1c969bd11696.png

Sorry, it may well turn out to be a Right wing nut, but I just don't trust a thing coming from the Left Leadership.

On another (and perhaps unplanned) note, the FBI will now be looking into these recipients if they weren't already.

Something about getting evidence introduced into an investigation comes to mind   .   .   .  

Hmmm, looks like somethings may be up already.

image.png.d6c5adffa7bb250e0ffec0423e1f20df.png

https://yournewswire.com/bomb-disposal-expert-mail-hoax/

and socities scumbags zhow themselves today. The notion that the left/msm media went "yay" when scalise got shot is pure depravity. Mental, emotional, rational depravity. Hillary is a kunt but she nailed the "deplorables" dead to rights. I was originally irritated with that comment but now i get it

10 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/explosive-devices-sent-to-clintons-obama-and-cnn/ar-BBOPm1p?li=BBnb7Kz

proving once again my theory that americans regardless of political ieaology,  are whack jobs

Stuart

Stick with your first assumption ...yes Cleve,  the crazies are only on the left.

You proved nothing once again.

This was just another Hail Mary thrown up by scheming leftists just before the midterms.

None of the devices harmed anyone, and it was not immediately clear whether any of them could have. One law enforcement official said investigators were examining the possibility that they were hoax devices that were constructed to look like bombs but would not have exploded.

Stuart

If this was indeed committed by a person on the right, you'd think that for being a bunch a deplorables an act like this was long overdue.

After witnessing time and time again the glaring bias of CNN, Hillary and the Clinton Foundation being off the hook, Obama's scandalous administration, etc....it's amazing that something like this hasn't already been committed by someone on the right who just about had enough and went looney.

Just watch...anticpate  the "we told you so" tone from the MSM... after the ricin attacks, shooting, stabbings, violent attacks, disruptions committed by leftists against Republicans, it will be the conservatives that will be portrayed as the violent, uncivil ones.

there does seem to be some merit to the possibility that these were a hoax. There was no outrage by the marxist media over

the attack of the Congressional softball players, where people were actually injured, Congressman Scalise especially -

and the leftist leaders applaud, often, antifa, etc.

so far, 7 bombs, after ricin? being sent to republicans and conservatives in the media (Hannity admitted one of his staffers was in quarantine for nine hours and there's other bad stuff he won't talk about)...didn't sway the polls in the dems direction, why not consider the possibility of it being a hoax by the left? They are more desperate every day it seems. 7 bombs, every single one found well before they reached their targets? so close to each other? not one of them went off? may not have been able to have gone off? and one of the bombs also had a bag of white powder in it?

(see white powder sent to conservatives)

the leftist/dems call for deliberate uncivility is right there with (gee I hope they don't start sending bombs out..to US)

of course, ricin mail/bombs is criminally insane terrorism by whoever the hell perpetrated it.

But the possibility of terrorist actions sent to BOTH political parties could be involving terrorist actors that are neither dem or rep.

Possibly not even American. Let the evidence come in, and find out who they are. Giitmo or worse would be my choice - along with the death penalty. Society has a right, and an obligation to defend itself.

Archived