THE BROWNS BOARD

but i thought the crazies were only on the left?

Clevfan4life

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

translation from the OP:

"blagga dadpou  ;ldkjf oiju cdalndafl (censored) and why don't d;lakjd dkd and mog you dumb (censored)

didn't read it, but am I close?

17 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/explosive-devices-sent-to-clintons-obama-and-cnn/ar-BBOPm1p?li=BBnb7Kz

proving once again my theory that americans regardless of political ieaology,  are whack jobs

When it comes to crazies the left may not have a monopoly but they have more of them than the right. It will be interesting to see when they catch whoever sent these bombs what their motivation was. It is not out of the realm of possibility it could be someone from the left trying to deflect blame on the right? I doubt if that is the case but I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand especially when dealing with anyone nuts enough to do something like this in the first place.

4 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

When it comes to crazies the left may not have a monopoly but they have more of them than the right. It will be interesting to see when they catch whoever sent these bombs what their motivation was. It is not out of the realm of possibility it could be someone from the left trying to deflect blame on the right? I doubt if that is the case but I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand especially when dealing with anyone nuts enough to do something like this in the first place.

so by that theory some of the people shouting at republicans in restaurants, we could also affix them with politically deceprive motivations? rile up their base by acting like angry dems? so that now brings into question 99% of cals posts

10 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I'd say it was the same person/group that sent them to Soro's,  Clinton, Obammy and Time Warner.  Probably a radical left wing site to try and deflect the blame to the right.

1 minute ago, The Cysko Kid said:

You've got Howard Dean on Twitter declaring the right is paying for central American migrants to come here and you feel like this is fishing? 

Well that there is deep sea fishing. Diehard's still in the shallow pond.😂

14 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Obama, CNN and Cuomo are irrelevant? ok Hillary, i'll give you that one. 

Obama is super irrelevant. He can't be president again, he's shown no interest in running for other office and he's not even campaigning on behalf of Democrats. His only value, currently, to the democrats is as a symbol

4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

right, it's not like Obama is brought up every week here as still plotting to take over the country. That's never happened. 

Exactly. If I was a right wing nut making a bomb to blow up liberals my last target would be the leader of the shadow deep state

truth is - it could be neither nutjobs on the right or left.

It could be ....russians? throwing both parties into rage against the other?

Why?

because the russians are poised, sooner than later, to make some significant moves against

former soviet satellite countries? and they need America to be in helter-skelter land as a diversion while they get away with it?

Remember - white pouches of powder sent to reps?

this could be russian/foriegn power copycat on the flip side of politics.

Wife of Trump Jr. hospitalized after finding white powder in envelope

Vanessa Trump was taken to a hospital as a precaution this morning after finding white powder in an envelope addressed to her husband, Donald Trump Jr.
7 days ago - A man from Massachusetts has pleaded guilty to federal charges of sending threatening letters filled with white powder to Erick Trump, Donald ...

Archived