THE BROWNS BOARD

Sounds about right?

Westside Steve

Probably most people that regularly post on any political Forum are going to be closer to the edges. Still I would consider them to be to the right of the middle right section if that makes sense. Or to the left of the middle left. I don't think we have any far right-wing people here or left.

WSS

20 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Probably most people that regularly post on any political Forum are going to be closer to the edges. Still I would consider them to be to the right of the middle right section if that makes sense. Or to the left of the middle left. I don't think we have any far right-wing people here or left.

WSS

I"m one of the  "deplorables" and coming from Hillary Clinton that is a badge of honor for me.

52 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You sure?

Far right doesn't have to be a literal white nationalist.

Nationalism has nothing to do with skin color and you are an idiot if you believe that. Furthermoremore you are just being an a hole if you are promoting that phony definition just pimp your buddies on the left. But thanks for playing!

WSS

My brother is further right than anyone on this board. He's so far right that he now agrees with me about Trump putting the Trillion $ knife in the back of Real conservative Republicans like him. He is reconsidering our cousin's Libertarian Party as more in line with his far right wing balanced budget stance. He also sent all us siblings two backpacks during 2008-9 economic disaster, one full of survival gear (I keep that for sure since it's better than any on-line ones we've discussed lately) and the other full of 2 months of long expiration date survival food. I need to check the dates on those. Been a while.

PS-Goldwater was a liberal wuss 👰 compared to him.😁

46 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

My brother is further right than anyone on this board. He's so far right that he now agrees with me about Trump putting the Trillion $ knife in the back of Real conservative Republicans like him. He is reconsidering our cousin's Libertarian Party as more in line with his far right wing balanced budget stance. He also sent all us siblings two backpacks during 2008-9 economic disaster, one full of survival gear (I keep that for sure since it's better than any on-line ones we've discussed lately) and the other full of 2 months of long expiration date survival food. I need to check the dates on those. Been a while.

Then your brother is almost as big an idiot as you. 🤗 You might want to see how many members of your new party voted for that budget.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Nationalism has nothing to do with skin color and you are an idiot if you believe that. Furthermoremore you are just being an a hole if you are promoting that phony definition just pimp your buddies on the left. But thanks for playing!

WSS

Shake. My. Head 

Bring back pre 2016 Steve

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Your brother sounds like a fiscal conservative which is good (we are over 20 trillion dollars in debt with over 100 trillion in unfunded liabilities) but it seems to me he should be more upset with Bush who ran up 10 trillion dollars in national debt in his 8 years and then Obama who ran up another 10 trillion dollars in his 8 years. I don't agree with some who say we could not afford the Trump tax cuts. We needed the tax cuts to spur the economy like it has (so even Obama is trying to take credit for it). The best way to increase revenue is to increase the pie instead of over taxing. We are taking in record revenue and the deficit still grows showing we have a spending problem. I don't know what the answer is for that as I just don't think we have the will to sacrifice and make the needed cuts in spending. In that respect I think your brother is right that the debt will eventually by a millstone that takes us down. As for the survival gear I know some who have made preparation for it long term.  I have made preparation for about 3-4 months for something like a flu epidemic as I think anything lasting over that will be something so catastrophic that nobody could really plan on riding it out. 

I'm going to try growing some greens in the basement under grow lights this winter...Maybe a small henhouse and six chickens....

It's still really early on, but we could be in dire straits down the road if some calamity happens.

57 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I'm going to try growing some greens in the basement under grow lights this winter...Maybe a small henhouse and six chickens....

It's still really early on, but we could be in dire straits down the road if some calamity happens.

Your know owning a chicken ranch seems like a great idea to a Texan like me.  🤠

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_Ranch_(Texas)

On 10/24/2018 at 2:27 PM, calfoxwc said:

When you start getting egss, let me know.  Nothing better than fresh hen eggs.

deal. I actually hesitate because after you have them for three? years, they quit laying eggs, and

I can't cook em for dinner because my Wife and kids near us will give each one of them names etc.

Maybe I should raise pheasants....

On 10/24/2018 at 11:08 AM, MLD Woody said:

You sure?

Far right doesn't have to be a literal white nationalist.

Well are definitions of far-right or far-left might possibly differ. There's quite a gap between Negroes kneeling at a football game pretending they are protesting racism and actual African American groups stockpiling arms to kill white people. Just as there's a big gap between white people who are tired of violence in the hood and affirmative action but wouldn't actually go to war to bring back slavery.

I don't know anybody on this board regardless of how far right he might be that would suggest anything like replacing our form of government will they Baptist theocracy etc etc.

WSS

Archived