THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Tuesday

The Gipper

Here are this week's Survey Questions.  Give your answers or opinions:

1. Who has been the shittiest  HC in Browns history?

2. Is there a move you would like to see the Browns make before the Trade deadline

3. Who is currently the most hateful player on the Steelers?

4. How are your picks for like the AFC/NFC title game and Super Bowl holding up so far?

5.  Who do you want to win the World Series?    Who do you think will win the World Series.

Bonus:  Do you agree with me that these are, next to maybe the FRAK Yankee fandom, the two most annoying and irritating fan bases of MLB teams?  That Red Sox fans are by far the biggest whiners of any fan base, and that the Dodger fans are the most lackadaisacal....fair weathered fan base.  (the correct answer is: yes, I completely agree with you Gipper) 

1.  Tie:  Huey Cueball and Pat Shurmer

2.  No

3.  All of them

4.  NE vs. LA   so pretty good

5.  I don't want either team to win, I dislike them both but I guess if I have to pick one, I'm taking the Red Sox because I don't want to have to live around a bunch of celebrating Doggers fans, most of whom couldn't tell you who any of the players are on the team.

Bonus:  Absolutely correct.

Here are this week's Survey Questions.  Give your answers or opinions:

1. Who has been the shittiest  HC in Browns history?....... either a. Hue  b. Hue or c. Hue.

2. Is there a move you would like to see the Browns make before the Trade deadline....... running out of attainable worthwhile moves with all of the NFL injuries.

3. Who is currently the most hateful player on the Steelers?....... baby Bell depending on your point of view. :D

4. How are your picks for like the AFC/NFC title game and Super Bowl holding up so far?........ 14. What two teams are in the Super Bowl? Who wins?  In the pitiful AFC HOU vs GB if Rodgers is healthy and GB WINS! :lol:

5.  Who do you want to win the World Series?    Who do you think will win the World Series........ nobody, I hope they go 20 innings every game. Oh Dodgers win.

Bonus:  Do you agree with me that these are, next to maybe the FRAK Yankee fandom, the two most annoying and irritating fan bases of MLB teams?  That Red Sox fans are by far the biggest whiners of any fan base, and that the Dodger fans are the most lackadaisacal....fair weathered fan base.  (the correct answer is: yes, I completely agree with you Gipper) ........ absolutely correct.

Bud Carson... Came to us after being the Jets DC and took the remnants of Marty's still competitive teams and plunged us into the league basement in under 2 years when he was fired after the 9th game of his 2nd season.

2. Is there a move you would like to see the Browns make before the Trade deadline

Not really... I am unburdened by the unrealistic expectations for this team that weigh others, those who start threads wanting to trade for every swinging phallus that comes on the market, down.

Hateful or hated? Doesn't matter as I can not come up with a name for either. Simply not as easy as it was when Harrison was playing, but if pressed there's always Ben to "hate".

If only Burfect was a Steeler... **sigh**

4. How are your picks for like the AFC/NFC title game and Super Bowl holding up so far?

Aside from the Jags... not bad at all.

1464542962_Screenshot_2018-10-23NFLPlayoffPredictor-2018-2019NFLSeason-PlayoffPredictors.thumb.png.b6aea5272285aa499382d11e49aa0950.png

5.  Who do you want to win the World Series?    Who do you think will win the World Series.

Boston/ Boston... but not looking forward to those cold, cold games on the East Coast.

Bonus:  Do you agree with me that these are, next to maybe the FRAK Yankee fandom, the two most annoying and irritating fan bases of MLB teams?  That Red Sox fans are by far the biggest whiners of any fan base, and that the Dodger fans are the most lackadaisacal....fair weathered fan base.  (the correct answer is: yes, I completely agree with you Gipper) 

No...

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Shurmur, but a couple more losses puts Hue over the top.  

No

Bell, but he's not playing...

I haven't made any

I don't give a rat, I'd rather watch soccer instead. Seriously doubt I'll even watch a minute of it.... 

Probably true...  

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

By record, Hue Jackson

Yes. I would like them to stop giving away players when they are way under the cap and there is no reason to do so. Dorsey has become a GREAT GM.... for building other teams.

C'mon dude. This is an idiotic question. The Steelers own the Browns. To me, the entire Steeler team should be hated because the Browns players have feces wiped all over them from Steeler anus.

Also, silly. There are a group of teams that always rise to the top. THe Browns are not one of them. All the top teams are still in the hunt, and it doesn't matter how a team is playing today, it matter how they are playing when the playoff starts. NOBODY is able to tell jack squat about how their "picks" are holding up because everyone is still in the hunt...the Browns of course will be eliminated from the playoffs in 4 more games.

Boston. Ted Williams was the greatest hitter of all time. If he played in Yankee little league field he would have hit 1000 home runs.

You and hoorta need to get a life. Grow up already. Fans are fans. People are people. What you SHOULD be concerned with is why nobody every gives a schidt about browns fans because the team, since 1999 has been the worst team in the history of the NFL. I have been a RedSox fan as long as I can remember pro ports.

49 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

You and hoorta need to get a life. Grow up already. Fans are fans. People are people. What you SHOULD be concerned with is why nobody every gives a schidt about browns fans because the team, since 1999 has been the worst team in the history of the NFL. I have been a RedSox fan as long as I can remember pro ports.

Exhibit A of why certain fans, fan bases  are despicable.

Hue has the worst record, but I truly believe that Shurmur was more clueless.

Nothing crazy or specific.  Anything that results in actual improvement though would not be turned down

Don't hate anyone, but I will not lose sleep at night if the likes of BR or AB  get the meat wagon

I said Chargers and Jags in AFC title game.  In theory, could still happen.   I said Rams and Vikings  in NFC title game. Not too bad so far.

I want them both to lose, but I would prefer the Dodgers over the RS.  And for some reason I think they will do so.

I agree with myself.

No...

Wrong answer...unless you have some argument about some other team's fan base that you can make.

C'mon dude. This is an idiotic question. The Steelers own the Browns. To me, the entire Steeler team should be hated because the Browns players have feces wiped all over them from Steeler anus.

Also, silly. There are a group of teams that always rise to the top. THe Browns are not one of them. All the top teams are still in the hunt, and it doesn't matter how a team is playing today, it matter how they are playing when the playoff starts. NOBODY is able to tell jack squat about how their "picks" are holding up because everyone is still in the hunt...the Browns of course will be eliminated from the playoffs in 4 more games.

Not sure why you come off as so intellectually clueless at times.  For the first question....this is simply a rivalry question.  Sports rivalries are one of the things that makes sports interesting.  If you can't have some fun  smack talk between rivals...then you come off being a sports Eunuch. If that is what you want to be then that is what we can call you.

As to the second question...again, just asked for entertainment purposes.  Making preseason predictions about who will win is again, just one of those things that sports fans do to make the game interesting. And noting how things are going for you on an interim basis is just a part of that.

If you hate the things that make sports interesting, just STFU about it.  Some people find doing fantasy sports interesting. I do not....ergo, I STFU about it.   

And if you hate sports and the accoutrements that come with it, then go do something else that interests you....like this maybe:

12 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Hoorta: I don't give a rat, I'd rather watch soccer instead. Seriously doubt I'll even watch a minute of it.... 

Are you a communist?

No, just a FRAK Indians fan Gip. They're not playing, so zero interest. Baseball is bbbboooorrrriiinnngggg.  Snooze fest. More action in the first 10 minutes of a soccer match than an entire baseball game. 

I'd even rather watch an entire game of the LeBron less Cavs than tune into a minute of the WS. Who wins? Outside of Boston and LA. who cares?   

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

No, just a FRAK Indians fan Gip. They're not playing, so zero interest. Baseball is bbbboooorrrriiinnngggg.  Snooze fest. More action in the first 10 minutes of a soccer match than an entire baseball game. 

You ARE a Commie Bastard. You just proved it. Here you go Larry. Just for you:

Just now, The Gipper said:

You ARE a Commie Bastard. You just proved it. Here you go Larry. Just for you:

Baseball- the National Pastime. You can pass your time sleeping in your recliner\couch because you can't stay awake after the third inning.... Wine\beer\booze will help in that regard....  

10 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Baseball- the National Pastime. You can pass your time sleeping in your recliner\couch because you can't stay awake after the third inning.... Wine\beer\booze will help in that regard....  

Nothing is more intense and stressful than a baseball game if there’s really something on the line

27 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Nothing is more intense and stressful than a baseball game if there’s really something on the line

There's nothing on the line for the Indians this postseason, so I don't care....  

So how can it be in any way stressful for me watching two teams that I don't give a rat about, playing in a game that I generally don't give a rat about. 

Baseball is probably about 6th on my level of interest scale in sports. 

Yawn- the stress is in the eye of the fan. Game seven of the Cavs Warriors was every bit as stressful...  

20 minutes ago, hoorta said:

There's nothing on the line for the Indians this postseason, so I don't care....  

So how can it be in any way stressful for me watching two teams that I don't give a rat about, playing in a game that I generally don't give a rat about. 

Baseball is probably about 6th on my level of interest scale in sports. 

Well, I saidl "if something is on the line"....and by that I meant for you, the fan.  Certainly if you do not have a rooting interest in one of the teams it would be different. Not as intense, not as stressful. 

The same is true for any sport you may follow. 

But you can just shove a bunch of soccer up your arse under any circumstances.  My alma mater, Akron U, won a national championship in soccer a few years ago, and while I am glad they did certainly, I really paid little attention to it.

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Has to be Hue...Crennel a close second.

2. Is there a move you would like to see the Browns make before the Trade deadline?

Yes, but it wouldn't happen in a million years.

Hateful or hated? No Steeler is hateful that I'm aware of.

Most hated? Now that Harrison is gone, it has to be Big Ben. He owns Cleveland.

N/A

Red Sox. Haven't Patriot and Celtic fans suffered enough? JUST KIDDING!

Want the Dodgers of course!

Dodgers will win.

I'll take your word for it.

Hey Gip, it's Steeler week..what the fu ck kind of survey was that?

Let's get with the program.

Hue by far!!!

Fire Hue!!

Ben

Didn't make one

Couldn't give two $hits!

Yes!!

In fairness, none of them were shitty, but I'll rate Pat Shurmur the worst, only because Hue stll gets an "Incomplete" grade ... but he has some work to do.

Hold on to all assets 

Hateful? As in full of hate? I guess Leveon Bell.

Who is the easiest to hate? Ben.

Chargers- Rams looking good. I think I had them playing Jax and Atl in the title games ... not so good.

Want Dodgers. Expect Red Sox

Red Sox and Yankees blow everyone away in obnoxiousness. Dodger fans are OK with me. they are laid back , but I can think of more fair-weathered, like Atlanta.

3 hours ago, Zombo said:

In fairness, none of them were shitty, but I'll rate Pat Shurmur the worst, only because Hue stll gets an "Incomplete" grade ... but he has some work to do.

Hold on to all assets 

Hateful? As in full of hate? I guess Leveon Bell.

Who is the easiest to hate? Ben.

Chargers- Rams looking good. I think I had them playing Jax and Atl in the title games ... not so good.

Want Dodgers. Expect Red Sox

Red Sox and Yankees blow everyone away in obnoxiousness. Dodger fans are OK with me. they are laid back , but I can think of more fair-weathered, like Atlanta.

On the bonus,  fair points. I think, with ATL,  the fact is, few people in Atlanta are from Atlanta....so their actual favorite team is someone else, so it seems that it is fair weathered.  I would think that Tampa Bay Ray fans would be similar.

Just now, The Gipper said:

On the bonus,  fair points. I think, with ATL,  the fact is, few people in Atlanta are from Atlanta....so their actual favorite team is someone else, so it seems that it is fair weathered.  I would think that Tampa Bay Ray fans would be similar.

Yes they have had problems selling out playoff games even when the Braves were hot with their super pitchers.

NBA, NHL even the Falcons never really die-hards.

24 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Yes they have had problems selling out playoff games even when the Braves were hot with their super pitchers.

NBA, NHL even the Falcons never really die-hards.

Do you have a better explanation for it, beyond what I have said?  I just think that Atlanta is a transitory town.  I have know a few people who have moved there, but never stayed, always came back or went elsewhere.

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Do you have a better explanation for it, beyond what I have said?  I just think that Atlanta is a transitory town.  I have know a few people who have moved there, but never stayed, always came back or went elsewhere.

That is a lot of it Atlanta has always as long as I can remember it been a so-so town.

They do not have the long generational ties that Eastern or Midwestern areas have. The grandpa, dad, and now you are all loyal fans thing. 

On 10/23/2018 at 11:58 AM, The Gipper said:

Hue, The Pied Piper, Jackson! 

Only Hue Jackson would believe that Hue Jackson could save the Browns' offense

• By Jason La Canfora
  • cbssports.com 
  • just click on this article that says it all!

Fire Hue! Let Haley be interim coach, that way we have the “cancer” out of the org before it spreads!

Vance McDonald

Rams vs Chiefs

Who cares? Just glad the cheating Astros got what they deserved 

Yep and Philly comes in second on the whining 

BASE- meaning low- Ball. I was forced to look at the WS having drinks sitting in a sports bar tonight. I asked them if there was any soccer on. I decided to watch the NBA Atlanta Hawks game instead. Get this crap (MLB) off the air ASAP. 

12 minutes ago, hoorta said:

BASE- meaning low- Ball. I was forced to look at the WS having drinks sitting in a sports bar tonight. I asked them if there was any soccer on. I decided to watch the NBA Atlanta Hawks game instead. Get this crap (MLB) off the air ASAP. 

I've watched zero WS so far but I will look at who won and the highlights coming up next on our 11 pm news.

Archived