THE BROWNS BOARD

Bipartisan post

Westside Steve

It's true - but the dems lowered the bar. Thing is, do you also play rough, or just lose the game? After watching the dems go to the bottom of filth in trying to destroy Justice Kavanaugh... you have to fight fire with fire, or just get burnt. It's way too bad, this viciousness - the dangerous arrogance and belligerence of the left is because they nearly had permanent control over our country and our wealth - and they lost it. They could have owned our Supreme Court, but they lost it.

I brought up nazi brownshirts only to make the point of early similarities in tactics. The left is now going all in on "if we can't own it, we'll destroy it get you let us own it".

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/10/collectivists-threaten-escalating-anarchy-america/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=5e3e2b7019-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-5e3e2b7019-20770865#axzz5Uh75Jy1R

have any of u in cleveland seen the billboards for judge DYKE? i mean they lower fonted all the other words including her first and middle name....then they exoloded the word DYKE so that it takes up most of the bilboard.

And she's a republican. Someone in her campaign staff must be a dem mole or something. I barely kept the wheel straight tge first time i drove past a huge billboard that screamed the word DYKE right into my eyeball. 🤣

Mike  dewine used to come into my dad's shoe repair shop in the early 00's. He was an arrogant piece of crap and he never tipped the shoe shine guys which is a douche move. I'm not voting for that duplicitous twat. 

As for Richard cordray, I'd rather have Rob corddry. 

Libertarian it is

44 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Bombs in the mail sent to the Clintons, Obamas,  and CNN NY offices.

Christ... this country really is going to hell. 

I told you the past so many months?

the trend is toward "civil war" - declared by the brown shirt actions of the left.

and they are just getting started, maybe. It's the left that is condoning the brown shirt

leftwing uprisings.

and the gigantic mass illegal migration invasion.

39 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I told you the past so many months?

the trend is toward "civil war" - declared by the brown shirt actions of the left.

and they are just getting started, maybe. It's the left that is condoning the brown shirt

leftwing uprisings.

and the gigantic mass illegal migration invasion.

So you excuse explosive devices sent to politicians all by "whom started" this supposed civil war. 

It's cowpoop, every bit of it. GOP and the GOP-lite  (dems) plus their appeal to the crazies on their "sides". Straight up, put me on ignore yourself. 

None of this, bombs to to anyone, is excusable and seeing our political "leaders" appease their hardcore followrs is pathetic.

We out.  

5 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

If she's good looking I will.  But she has to let me watch.

I had a black lesbian friend I play racquetball with tell me I had the best looking legs for a white guy she's ever seen. I think I was complimented.😍

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

So you excuse explosive devices sent to politicians all by "whom started" this supposed civil war. 

It's cowpoop, every bit of it. GOP and the GOP-lite  (dems) plus their appeal to the crazies on their "sides". Straight up, put me on ignore yourself. 

None of this, bombs to to anyone, is excusable and seeing our political "leaders" appease their hardcore followrs is pathetic.

We out.  

what the hell are you talking about? where do I "excuse" explosive devices, sheethead? I have already posted that it may not even be left or right that planted these bombs, moron. Or do you have a legit short-term memory problem?

sending white powder to the Trump family is ok with you?

Check it out:

Wife of Trump Jr. hospitalized after finding white powder in envelope

Vanessa Trump was taken to a hospital as a precaution this morning after finding white powder in an envelope addressed to her husband, Donald Trump Jr.
7 days ago - A man from Massachusetts has pleaded guilty to federal charges of sending threatening letters filled with white powder to Erick Trump, Donald ...
News. Report: letter with white powder sent to Eric Trump. A threatening letter has reportedly been sent to Donald Trump's son, Eric Trump.
Oct 2, 2018 - Envelopes sent to the Pentagon may contain ricin, a letter sent to a Ted Cruz office contained white powder, and a suspicious letter was sent to ...

Furthermore, stupid knee jerk tiamsies,

Envelope of 'white powder' found in package with potential explosive ...

1 hour ago - An envelope containing "white powder" was found in the package that contained what ... Brennan is a fierce critic of President Trump. ... The package sent to Holder, who worked under Obama, was improperly addressed, ...

So white powder is being sent to both political parties.

SO, that is either...?

A. Some deranged criminals on the right and left are going after each other's heroes...

B. A third party...foreign?.... is setting up our country to be in political turmoil bigtime.

C. A third party...domestic? deep state? maneuver to upend our country into turmoil to use it to discredit Pres Trump.

who would benefit from that? russia. iran.venzuela. commie chinie.

Up yours, Tiam - it is ONLY nutjobs on your leftwing political side who are calling for increased uncivility and

confrontation.

4 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Bombs in the mail sent to the Clintons, Obamas,  and CNN NY offices.

Christ... this country really is going to hell. 

Yeah must not be very good terrorists if the bombs were that obvious as well as inert. Oh wait, snap, that's the idea! Not to do any damage but to get some headlines and some sympathy for Hillary and CNN.

One might also think that a quick investigation should get to the bottom of this right? Not that you guys really want to...

WSS

28 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yeah must not be very good terrorists if the bombs were that obvious as well as inert. Oh wait, snap, that's the idea! Not to do any damage but to get some headlines and some sympathy for Hillary and CNN.

One might also think that a quick investigation should get to the bottom of this right? Not that you guys really want to...

WSS

1 - While I'm into false flags, why do you so quickly dismiss this as one and not other potential attacks via mail, threats, etc etc on GOP reps/congress? 

2 - Who are "You guys".. ? I'm really curious because that's a blanket statement and I presumed you were intelligent enough to figure out that I'm no "leftist".  But if you're going to feign this us vs them mantra in an attempt to half-assed generate an argument then I'll tell you blow it up your butt.   I still haven't voted for any major democratic candidate save for one.  Provided you count a district Rep. as "major".  

Prominent conservative activists and talking heads are promoting a conspiracy that Democrats sent explosive devices to Clinton, Obama, Soros

AOL.COM 1 hr ago

• Many in the right-wing media promoted a conspiracy that Democrats were behind several packages containing explosive devices that were sent by mail to top Democrats this week.
  • Prominent conservative voices, including popular talk radio host Rush Limbaugh and frequent Fox News guest and conservative activist Candace Owens, suggested that "leftists" were to blame for the attempted terrorist attacks. 
  • "Republicans just don't do this kind of thing," Limbaugh said. 

Many in the right-wing media, including prominent voices like popular talk radio host Rush Limbaugh and frequent Fox News guest Candace Owens, began Wednesday to promote a conspiracy that Democrats were behind several packages containing explosive devices that were sent by mail to top Democrats this week.

Limbaugh suggested on his show on Wednesday — soon after the devices were sent to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and former President Barack Obama, as well as CNN's New York offices — that the act was committed to fuel support for Democrats two weeks before the midterm elections. 

"It's happening in October," Limbaugh said. "There's a reason for this." 

He added that attempted violent attacks are out of character for conservatives. 

"Republicans just don't do this kind of thing," he said.

Limbaugh's show right now is basically indistinguishable from what Alex Jones would say. A caller says she suspects the Democrats paid someone to send the bombs. Limbaugh: "Exactly!"

— Will Sommer (@willsommer) October 24, 2018

dims?image_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fs.blogcdn.com%2Fslideshows%2Fimages%2Fslides%2F745%2F312%2F1%2FS7453121%2Fslug%2Fl%2Fexplosive-devices-1.jpg&thumbnail=1024%2C594%2Cauto%2Ctop&client=9edbd6006e804a7cbc86&signature=310e453293a88cbf110da7ba85e0248b5e983899slideshowbutton.png

Another prominent mainstream conservative activist and frequent Fox News guest, Candace Owens, declared there was a "0% chance" the bombs were sent by someone with conservative leanings, instead blaming "leftists" for staging the attack for political gain.

Tweet Embed: ?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw I’m going to go ahead and state that there is a 0% chance that these “suspicious packages” were sent out by conservatives. The only thing “suspicious” about these packages, is their timing. Caravans, fake bomb threats—these leftists are going ALL OUT for midterms.

Michael Flynn Jr., the son of former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn who has previously promoted dangerous conspiracy theories, called the mail bombs "a total false flag operation" in a series of tweets he later deleted. 

"I condemn all political violence but again the timing is bullsh#t," Flynn wrote. 

These "Suspicious Package" stories are false flags, carefully planned for the midterms

— Jacob Wohl (@JacobAWohl) October 24, 2018

Others argued that the attempted attacks were designed to distract from political dissenters on the left — what the right has characterized as a left-wing "mob." 

In a tweet that he later deleted, John Cardillo, a right-wing radio host and former NYPD officer, also suggested that the attempted attacks were staged by Democrats.

"Just too coincidental that two weeks before Election Day, as the 'blue wave' has turned into a ripple, and the left is losing ground because of incivility and violent rhetoric, explosive devices show up in the mailboxes of Soros, Clinton, and Obama," he tweeted, according to The Daily Beast

Billionaire philanthropist and Democratic donor George Soros, former CIA Director John Brennan, and Rep. Maxine Waters, a California Democrat, were also recipients of the packages. All of those targeted are critics of the president whom Trump has in turn attacked relentlessly. 

7 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

1 - While I'm into false flags, why do you so quickly dismiss this as one and not other potential attacks via mail, threats, etc etc on GOP reps/congress? 

A. because the Trump hater was found and caught - who attacked the rep softball playing Congressmen.

B. reps control both houses of Congress, and the presidency, most governorships - how can someone figure they are enraged that they won? and are enraged over not losing???

C. the left is gone apecrap talking uncivil behavior toward all reps and conservatives, urging it to increase. I don't see any of this, not at all, by anyone on the right.

D. Therefore, it is SO unlikely for the right to do hoaxes , they have no motivation, and conservatives generally have values. The left doesn't - they flip every time a flip of values is more advantageous.

10 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

A. because the Trump hater was found and caught - who attacked the rep softball playing Congressmen.

B. reps control both houses of Congress, and the presidency, most governorships - how can someone figure they are enraged that they won? and are enraged over not losing???

C. the left is gone apecrap talking uncivil behavior toward all reps and conservatives, urging it to increase. I don't see any of this, not at all, by anyone on the right.

D. Therefore, it is SO unlikely for the right to do hoaxes , they have no motivation, and conservatives generally have values. The left doesn't - they flip every time a flip of values is more advantageous.

A. You still don't ever consider a false flag attack like this BEFORE we know anything

B. They want to keep winning

C. Of course you don't. You only get information from right wing sites, and they'd never post anything damaging to conservatives. You live in an echo chamber.

D. See point C

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Prominent conservative activists and talking heads are promoting a conspiracy that Democrats sent explosive devices to Clinton, Obama, Soros

AOL.COM 1 hr ago

• Many in the right-wing media promoted a conspiracy that Democrats were behind several packages containing explosive devices that were sent by mail to top Democrats this week.
  • Prominent conservative voices, including popular talk radio host Rush Limbaugh and frequent Fox News guest and conservative activist Candace Owens, suggested that "leftists" were to blame for the attempted terrorist attacks. 
  • "Republicans just don't do this kind of thing," Limbaugh said. 

Many in the right-wing media, including prominent voices like popular talk radio host Rush Limbaugh and frequent Fox News guest Candace Owens, began Wednesday to promote a conspiracy that Democrats were behind several packages containing explosive devices that were sent by mail to top Democrats this week.

Limbaugh suggested on his show on Wednesday — soon after the devices were sent to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and former President Barack Obama, as well as CNN's New York offices — that the act was committed to fuel support for Democrats two weeks before the midterm elections. 

"It's happening in October," Limbaugh said. "There's a reason for this." 

He added that attempted violent attacks are out of character for conservatives. 

"Republicans just don't do this kind of thing," he said.

Limbaugh's show right now is basically indistinguishable from what Alex Jones would say. A caller says she suspects the Democrats paid someone to send the bombs. Limbaugh: "Exactly!"

— Will Sommer (@willsommer) October 24, 2018

dims?image_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fs.blogcdn.com%2Fslideshows%2Fimages%2Fslides%2F745%2F312%2F1%2FS7453121%2Fslug%2Fl%2Fexplosive-devices-1.jpg&thumbnail=1024%2C594%2Cauto%2Ctop&client=9edbd6006e804a7cbc86&signature=310e453293a88cbf110da7ba85e0248b5e983899slideshowbutton.png

Another prominent mainstream conservative activist and frequent Fox News guest, Candace Owens, declared there was a "0% chance" the bombs were sent by someone with conservative leanings, instead blaming "leftists" for staging the attack for political gain.

Tweet Embed: ?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw I’m going to go ahead and state that there is a 0% chance that these “suspicious packages” were sent out by conservatives. The only thing “suspicious” about these packages, is their timing. Caravans, fake bomb threats—these leftists are going ALL OUT for midterms.

Michael Flynn Jr., the son of former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn who has previously promoted dangerous conspiracy theories, called the mail bombs "a total false flag operation" in a series of tweets he later deleted. 

"I condemn all political violence but again the timing is bullsh#t," Flynn wrote. 

These "Suspicious Package" stories are false flags, carefully planned for the midterms

— Jacob Wohl (@JacobAWohl) October 24, 2018

Others argued that the attempted attacks were designed to distract from political dissenters on the left — what the right has characterized as a left-wing "mob." 

In a tweet that he later deleted, John Cardillo, a right-wing radio host and former NYPD officer, also suggested that the attempted attacks were staged by Democrats.

"Just too coincidental that two weeks before Election Day, as the 'blue wave' has turned into a ripple, and the left is losing ground because of incivility and violent rhetoric, explosive devices show up in the mailboxes of Soros, Clinton, and Obama," he tweeted, according to The Daily Beast

Billionaire philanthropist and Democratic donor George Soros, former CIA Director John Brennan, and Rep. Maxine Waters, a California Democrat, were also recipients of the packages. All of those targeted are critics of the president whom Trump has in turn attacked relentlessly. 

They were crude devices and poorly made, mailed through the post office.  It was probably some Anti-Fa group.  They will be caught and be in Federal Prison for a LONG time.

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

They were crude devices and poorly made, mailed through the post office.  It was probably some Anti-Fa group.  They will be caught and be in Federal Prison for a LONG time.

I hope they are. I don't care if it's antifa or the Tea Party. The reason I suspect is a democratic dirty trick is just think about it guys for one second. There is no damage done but huge amount of publicity has sympathy for Democrats. What would Republicans were conservatives or Trump supporters have to gain by this impotent show of Rage? Who would possibly be afraid of a bomb a junior high school kid could make that does not go off? To what purpose?

WSS

Victim playing - Wikipedia

Victim playing is the fabrication of victimhood for a variety of reasons such as to justify abuse of ... portraying themselves as victims of circumstances or someone else's behavior in order to gain pity or sympathy or to ... Object relations theory has explored the way possession by a false self can create a permanent sense of ...

Why Do Some Falsely Claim to Be Victims? - Seeker

Dec 5, 2013 - Why do people falsely claim to be victims of discrimination, assaults and ... Even high-profile anti-crime crusaders have faked incidents and assaults. ... Sliwa's motivation, he said, was to draw attention and sympathy to his ...

Archived