THE BROWNS BOARD

Dorsey is already on the phone ....... offering a try out

darren15

My son-in law does Heating & Air maintenance at the Nashville,NC prison where Rae spent 7 years..Man! the hate mail that guy received from peeps across the nation..They were sent to his cell, opened for inspection by the boxes 📫   EdiT--Speaking of mail. Your stuck with me today;)..after the game, My anger carried over to angerley mowing my grass..To my surprise at end, I found I blew a rock threw my rear windshield shattering glass from end to end:o.glad i missed the wifes new one...So here i sit, calling in sick at 6am, waiting for the 300 bone window man till 2pm..   

57 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

My son-in law does Heating & Air maintenance at the Nashville,NC prison where Rae spent 7 years..Man! the hate mail that guy received from peeps across the nation..They were sent to his cell, opened for inspection by the boxes 📫   EdiT--Speaking of mail. Your stuck with me today;)..after the game, My anger carried over to angerley mowing my grass..To my surprise at end, I found I blew a rock threw my rear windshield shattering glass from end to end:o.glad i missed the wifes new one...So here i sit, calling in sick at 6am, waiting for the 300 bone window man till 2pm..   

LOL! Hint to the less wise: Never mow grass without 1. Safety glasses and 2. Cars in the garage with door down.😱:D

yes sir..Mr Me-Aggie..daniel son!  What do all you retired peeps do all day? I could have painted my house by now waiting on the window dude ;).. all I have done all day is eat 

11 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

yes sir..Mr Me-Aggie..daniel son!  What do all you retired peeps do all day? I could have painted my house by now waiting on the window dude ;).. all I have done all day is eat 

Its a tough job to stay at home all day...can be exhausting.  The key is to stay out of the kitchen so you don't eat all day.

.........Carruth did not speak to reporters as he left the prison wearing a knit cap and an unzipped jacket on a chilly morning with temperatures in the high 30s. There was a smattering of applause as Carruth got into a white SUV and was whisked away from the prison......... 

Who would applaud this piece of human excrement?

Not even good joke material.

2 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

yes sir..Mr Me-Aggie..daniel son!  What do all you retired peeps do all day? I could have painted my house my now waiting on the window dude ;).. all I have done all day is eat 

We BS on the BB, mow the yard on less rainy days, play RB in the afternoon and occasionally shoot targets on those good days we are caught up on the mowing. And if the moon is full we have a nice South American rum or California Cabernet. Life is hard you know, but someone has to live it. Oh, and we plan for the next trip. I'm trying to talk  'em into Nero's side of Spain and my wife is trying to talk 'em into Amsterdam and a train trip to Western France including Bordeaux. I think I'm losing. I need to enlist her sister into my cause. She loved going to Western Spain with us and I know she loves those Paradores. http://www.paradorsofspain.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIna2jiLya3gIVVTRpCh272g4sEAAYAyAAEgKXkfD_BwE

13 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

I've been retired a long, long time after leaving early on medical reasons, wife got hurt at work and was gone at 61 offically done now at 62.

The trick is to have a list or group of things you like to do I love SPORTS of all kinds, cooking, PBS and TCM movies wife likes reading and movies......to start. Plus you have to plan on retirement like you'd plan on a major vacation or other project.

We even plan our meals and shopping off of a monthly menu, works great we actually eat way less junk now believe it or not......have lost weight and feel better. My enemy potato chips!

Just for starters.....

36 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

.........Carruth did not speak to reporters as he left the prison wearing a knit cap and an unzipped jacket on a chilly morning with temperatures in the high 30s. There was a smattering of applause as Carruth got into a white SUV and was whisked away from the prison......... 

Who would applaud this piece of human excrement?

Not even good joke material.

Really?  Applause?  Is that true?   Right...you have to ask that question:  who would applaud this P.O.S.?

35 minutes ago, Mark O said:

The key is to stay out of the kitchen so you don't eat all day.

while the wife is working, am taking over her kitchen policy of all others disappear..    

32 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'm trying to talk  'em into Nero's side of Spain and my wife is trying to talk 'em  She loved going to Western Spain 

still working folks of 6 days, are lucky for a lunch break at Olive Garden or Taco Bell..C'amigo? roll over like a dog buddy & enjoy Western Spain.. 

21 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

My enemy potato chips!

Mine? salted peanuts/cashews..stay well good man

11 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Hey, that's what I used to call him!

yep, and I used your great naming paton rights. checks in the mail, but as you know? That forwarding address in Tenn. never makes it to Fla 👀..I O U

13 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

while the wife is working, am taking over her kitchen policy of all others disappear..    

still working folks of 6 days, are lucky for a lunch break at Olive Garden or Taco Bell..C'amigo? roll over like a dog buddy & enjoy Western Spain.. 

Mine? salted peanuts/cashews..stay well good man

yep, and I used your great naming paton rights. checks in the mail, but as you know? That forwarding address in Tenn. never makes it to Fla 👀..I O U

You are a blast!  

Actually we went to western Spain with her sister and all loved it. Nero lives in eastern Spain and that's the one I'm trying to win on. Nero's even willing to give us a guided tour of his city there. And the Rioja wine district is there too. But I think I am losing out to Van Gogh, Rembrandt and Anne Frank in Amsterdam. She says I can go to the Heineken Experience, but not the Red Light District Experience👱‍♀️.😢

Archived