THE BROWNS BOARD

It’s Sunday night (football)

LondonBrown

Which means I get to see Carrie Underwood in leather hot pants. Shame she doesn’t turn round at any point but hey ho. Also, the song is terrible  

Watching Mahomes should be fun again. Chiefs to win 34-28

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And a competent OL coach. The Maserati king just ain't gettin' it done.

One of the reasons that I say that if (when?)  Hue is let go, that the Browns consider Mike Munchak for HC.     He may be the best position coach in the league  (OL).....and his stint as HC of the Titans wasn't that bad.  He was a bit under .500.  22-26.    And to me, a guy like that, who had NO QB in Tenn. when he was coach, could deserve another chance.   You know the OL  would be trained properly.   And he could be good in his second chance (see the likes of Belichick and others who did well in their second chance after not doing great the first time around).  Plus....it would weaken the Steelers.  

And, as I said, I think the Browns need a tough coach that can teach discipline.  I think Munchak could be that.

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

One of the reasons that I say that if (when?)  Hue is let go, that the Browns consider Mike Munchak for HC.     He may be the best position coach in the league  (OL).....and his stint as HC of the Titans wasn't that bad.  He was a bit under .500.  22-26.    And to me, a guy like that, who had NO QB in Tenn. when he was coach, could deserve another chance.   You know the OL  would be trained properly.   And he could be good in his second chance (see the likes of Belichick and others who did well in their second chance after not doing great the first time around).  Plus....it would weaken the Steelers.  

And, as I said, I think the Browns need a tough coach that can teach discipline.  I think Munchak could be that.

i like muchak.....but not as a hc....i think we need him badly as an ol coach for sure...he does bring a great football mentallity....we do need to hire him no doubt....

11 minutes ago, browns52 said:

i like muchak.....but not as a hc....i think we need him badly as an ol coach for sure...he does bring a great football mentallity....we do need to hire him no doubt....

That would be a lateral move which he would not, should not make.  He would only be allowed to move (and he would probably only accept a move)  that is upward. And, as far as I know, there is only upward move to  OC or HC.  And I think he is more HC material than OC material.

Archived