THE BROWNS BOARD

Hue's Presser

stillmotion

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I don't think Hue is a good coach. I think he is a really good, decent man.

I agree with the first statement. I would add that Hue's a really good decent man who isn't afraid to throw everyone else under the bus for the sake of keeping his dough rolling in.

12 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Well, there is a hell.of a lot.more.reasoning and logic in my perspective than this.  FIRE HUE rant.

Again you fire the guy at 1 -31

You don t hire a new O" DC and draft.your hopeful franchise QB and turn it all.over to a vuy who is on thin ice, bro.

If they DO fire Hue now? Instead.of after last year and getting the #1 pick a new HC? Then they are dumber than dumb.

If they hire Hue before or during they bye week....YOU will be jumping into Lake Erie in pantyhose and wearing lipstick.  And we ALL want to be there to see that.  We won't even ask you to do it in the winter.    You can do it on a visit to see Westside Steve play up at Put-in-Bay next summer.  Maybe he will even let you play with him. (no double entendre meant)

Obviously you have just given us all extra motivation to see Hue fired ASAP.  If he lasts past the bye week, you are off the hook.

And I understand completely what you are saying....if he was to be fired, why not after 1-31?  Fair point.   But, we must ask, what now is different?  The answer is:  John Dorsey, Buddy Boy!!  HE may be the one that will have the ear of Jimmah and Dee, not Hue.

So, nevertheless, prepare to do your best Joe Namath imitation.

JoePantyhose.jpg

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

If they hire Hue before or during they bye week....YOU will be jumping into Lake Erie in pantyhose and wearing lipstick.  And we ALL want to be there to see that.  We won't even ask you to do it in the winter.    You can do it on a visit to see Westside Steve play up at Put-in-Bay next summer.  Maybe he will even let you play with him. (no double entendre meant)

Obviously you have just given us all extra motivation to see Hue fired ASAP.  If he lasts past the bye week, you are off the hook.

And I understand completely what you are saying....if he was to be fired, why not after 1-31?  Fair point.   But, we must ask, what now is different?  The answer is:  John Dorsey, Buddy Boy!!  HE may be the one that will have the ear of Jimmah and Dee, not Hue.

So, nevertheless, prepare to do your best Joe Namath imitation.

JoePantyhose.jpg

Again, you have created a fantasy over John Dorsey. NOt long ago Flugel was bending over for Phil Sewage, with his chants of In Sewage we trust.Now, you think Dorsey is your Daddy.  Frankly Dorsey has his own set of problems, and you can be sure Hue is putting a bird in Haslam's ear. Dorsey has left us without WRs, and he let Gordon go to NE, where is is doing well. That does not look good for Dorsey.  Haley is on thin ice, and Williams Swiss Cheese defense gives Hue and honest cas for telling Jimmy that perhaps we don't yet have the right GM.

Hue Jackson, NOT John Dorsey is the DADDY. He is higher in pecking order than Dorsey.

Hue isn't going anywhere, and Dorsey does not have the authority to fire a HC. Haslam CLEARLY told the media that already,

Haslam said CLEARLY at the season's outset, Hue does not answer to Dorsey.

Truth be told? Hue has ammo against Dorsey

One of Jimmy & Dee's best thought was created by a guy named AJ McCarron.It became a double win for us.No McCarron,No lost picks.Sashi out. Dorsey in with 4 games still left to sort out a 0-16 mess..Will Haslam do it again with HueJax? I don't see why not. We go to Pitt.Than a Home/Home to KC than Atlanta into the bye week.I'd say Hue is finally down to 3 lives.Team Hue needs to stay competitive as we have been with Pitt & KC. I think were the better team right now, with injuries, at home, than Atlanta..Atlanta game holds most the keys to Hue right now..Before opening a full blown HC'ing search. In house,T.Haley or G.Williams should get the last 6 games as HC..I favor Haley at this time due to Al Saunders getting more hands on to Haley's offense being on the sidelines..       

Archived