• Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LBC mike said:

Fire hue

Fire Haley

Fire Williams

Trade Baker for a 2nd

Trade Garrett. For a fourth

Trade shobert and Collins for a package for a third.

Trade ward for a 2nd.

New coaching crew with a few good picks to build their own roster.

Sashi?

Is that you?

21 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I am definitely playing Tyreek Hill in FF next week. This will not be pretty.

it won't be pretty but it will be alot of fun to watch a team that is having alot of fun right now....i think hill is a pretty good choice to play him next sunday....

1 hour ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Hue said there’s nothing wrong with Haley and that he will watch the tape and look for ways to get better..... 

And once again the football season has all but ended for Browns fans by Halloween. 

Thanks Jimmy 

Heck, we made it to week 8 this year....... that's a new record for the 21st century. 

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

couple weeks ago id have been ok with this, but today it seems williams has lost the defense. I dont even know wtf anymore.....this was so promising just a few weeks ago, like we finally had a foundation we could build on and at least a defensive coach players would go through a wall for

I hear you... for the first time I thought I saw our D "slump" today as well... under the weight of our ineffective offense plus the Steelers' onslaught.

As for the game plan and Myles' comments... again I cannot get Hue's increased involvement with the D out of my mind.

For me, Williams is the choice. Remember... he said on HK that he had other options, but chose to come to CLE.

4 hours ago, LBC mike said:

I was just stepping in for ghoulie.  But seriously fire hue.  Constipated looking raisin head.

Some guys missed the sarcasm...  Though I am starting to wonder how many more losses Jimmy is going to give Hue before he pulls the plug...   

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

acronym- fixed it for you.  :)   

Seems like every week . I have to learn a new acronym around here..

10 hours ago, D Bone said:

Heck, we made it to week 8 this year....... that's a new record for the 21st century. 

I remember Thanksgiving dinners where all we talked about were the different playoff possibilities for the Browns, now it’s just pass the taters. That Haslam and co. sure do stink at this. 

Archived