THE BROWNS BOARD

Fire Hue now!

huewatch2018

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully BuddyBoy has had a plan in place for a while to secure our own Sean McVay...... I can't imagine having to replace Hueless is a surprise to him.  

7 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

He’s happy to tell you that himself 

52779028-FEB8-4368-89C8-BA79EB1A0ADC.png

That about says it all. The guy’s a loser

1 minute ago, D Bone said:

Hopefully BuddyBoy has had a plan in place for a while to secure our own Sean McVay...... I can't imagine having to replace Hueless is a surprise to him.  

I think he's had a plan in mind for a long time, the same way the Haslams shitcanned Sashi and immediately brought Dorsey in. 

This Tweet shocked me.

"Hue Jackson is 11-44-1 (.205) as an NFL head coach: 8-8 in Oakland, 3-36-1 in Cleveland. Of the 219 coaches in NFL history who coached at least 40 games, Jackson ranks 218th in career winning percentage. Only Bert Bell, who couldn't be fired because he owned the team, was worse."

Basically, three more losses, and he's statistically the worst coach in NFL History.

1 hour ago, ATOM said:

first lue now it's time for hue

Hue and everyone else that had no idea our offensive line needed retooling a week before the season began😡 Was Shon Coleman that bad? 

Even worse, Hue blames the players in his post game pressers as if rookies can replace the Josh Gordons’, Hydes, Colemans & Nassibs! Hue needs to get out of pro football if he’s this stupid!

2 hours ago, BrownsnMopar said:

This team needs DISCIPLINE!!! With a capitol D!!! I have finally joined the fire Hue bandwagon!!! We need a SERIOUS  TOUGH AZZ COACH!! 

Any ideas who to replace HUE.....??

I agree...

If it were my franchise, then I'd ask Dorsey why we should not promote Greg Williams to be Interim HC tomorrow.

40 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

I WE TODD DID

Hue's opening words to hid presser as he tries to throw someone under the bus.

Say it real fast...5 times...lol

I didnt hear that, maybe he did.  Either way he just doesnt inspire confidence.  On the other hand, i really like hearing Williams' press conferences.  Not saying he should be HC, but I like him over our D.

Fire hue

Fire Haley

Fire Williams

Trade Baker for a 2nd

Trade Garrett. For a fourth

Trade shobert and Collins for a package for a third.

Trade ward for a 2nd.

New coaching crew with a few good picks to build their own roster. 

5 minutes ago, cvcanedy said:

I didnt hear that, maybe he did.  Either way he just doesnt inspire confidence.  On the other hand, i really like hearing Williams' press conferences.  Not saying he should be HC, but I like him over our D.

Dude...you missed the joke.

I we todd did...say it fast alot of times

3 minutes ago, LBC mike said:

Fire hue

Fire Haley

Fire Williams

Trade Baker for a 2nd

Trade Garrett. For a fourth

Trade shobert and Collins for a package for a third.

Trade ward for a 2nd.

New coaching crew with a few good picks to build their own roster. 

I like them all but Garrett and Ward, keep those 2

20 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

I agree...

If it were my franchise, then I'd ask Dorsey why we should not promote Greg Williams to be Interim HC tomorrow.

couple weeks ago id have been ok with this, but today it seems williams has lost the defense. I dont even know wtf anymore.....this was so promising just a few weeks ago, like we finally had a foundation we could build on and at least a defensive coach players would go through a wall for

26 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

I agree...

I have a feeling the Interim coach would be Al Saunders...

Archived