THE BROWNS BOARD

Fire Hue now!

huewatch2018

9 minutes ago, browns52 said:

you are not going to see 1 more win if the penalty situation does not change....not 1 more win....

Cue Trollie- see, I said all along Hue's team has no discipline.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, D Bone said:

I understand why the organization has kept Hue, which has been to change the image of the Browns firing a coach every 18 months, leading to no quality head coaching candidates wanting to be anywhere near Berea. Well, that image has now been changed and the Browns will have no trouble filling the head coach position with damn near anyone of their choice.

At this point, I don't care if it starts tonight. 

I was definitely in the "keep Hue Jackson" crowd, but now I don't know. Something is just wrong with our team. I know that's not very scientific, but something is wrong. This year, teams that are +2 in turnover margin are 35-2. We're 1-1-1. So over the crap. 

2 minutes ago, VikingDawg said:

No sense keeping him, can his butt now, name an interim and start preparing for a permanent replacement. 

Agreed... This lockeroom is being run like its club Med...

1 minute ago, nickers said:

Agreed... This lockeroom is being run like its club Med...

Hue is so f'cking soft on players he makes Romeo look like a Mangini-esque dictator in comparison. Tired of this guy and at least Haley or William's in the interim will win some games. I have zero faith Hue is capable of winning another game. 

12 minutes ago, VikingDawg said:

Hue is so f'cking soft on players he makes Romeo look like a Mangini-esque dictator in comparison. Tired of this guy and at least Haley or William's in the interim will win some games. I have zero faith Hue is capable of winning another game. 

Yeah.. I'm sick of the way he baby's and coddles players..  The penalties are a direct result of not holding players accountable for they're mistakes...

1 hour ago, browns52 said:

penalties and mistakes are his fault....now the injuries on the otherhand are not.....why do we keep getting these dumbass coaches who don't teach discipline.....hue will be gone...don't know who will be the next coach.....sheeesh....never saw anything in my football watching lifetime like  this...regime after regime  of cowpoop...

So when the LT grabs a fistful, it’s coaches fault? 

Nah, this is the result of the youth EVERYWHERE on the field. We’re lucky to have a QB, Chubb, Landry, right now to keep us in games. Njoku needs to work on the 1 drop a game and he’ll be awesome.

It was awesome to watch Baker take over the game, it sucks some bad play calling in OT took away from his hot hand. Double screen on one first down, and a run RIGHT AFTER the Collins INT. Should’ve taken a shot on first down. 

And y’all wonder why Hue says he wants to help out with play calling.

7 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

We need the next Marty Schottenheimer. Someone who brought toughness and discipline to this team. But who could that be I don’t think it is either Haley or Williams.

Yeah  and I don't wan't a retread like Whisenkunt!,,

EDIT: I'm no fan of Crappenheimer and his prevent defense,,,

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

We need the next Marty Schottenheimer. Someone who brought toughness and discipline to this team. But who could that be I don’t think it is either Haley or Williams.

Completely agree. Some think that being tough is equal to being mean which seems rather silly. My new motto for the Browns 

can Hue, Dorsey can do

Hearing rumblings this evening #Browns owner Jimmy Haslam & GM John Dorsey are less than pleased with the current state of affairs..... stay tuned.

10 hours ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

So when the LT grabs a fistful, it’s coaches fault? 

Nah, this is the result of the youth EVERYWHERE on the field. We’re lucky to have a QB, Chubb, Landry, right now to keep us in games. Njoku needs to work on the 1 drop a game and he’ll be awesome.

It was awesome to watch Baker take over the game, it sucks some bad play calling in OT took away from his hot hand. Double screen on one first down, and a run RIGHT AFTER the Collins INT. Should’ve taken a shot on first down. 

And y’all wonder why Hue says he wants to help out with play calling.

when the lt grabs a fistful that is the oline coaches fault....it is his friggin fault...and guess who the oline coach falls under....good ole huey....that oline coach should be getting on his whole oline for that...huey should be getting on his oline coach on that...do we know if he is...who knows...but you are incorrecto on your assement.....

2 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Wanna be enlightened?

Google this..... Hue Jackson throwing under the bus

Even SI is off the Huebatross 

watched espn this morning....the show with rex ryan and former qb orvlosky ...orvlosky says fire hue now...asap in his won words.....you could see rex ryan wanted to agree...he just could not say it...the only thing he said...and it matters most....the cleveland browns just keep continuing to find ways to lose games...

10 hours ago, nickers said:

Yeah.. I'm sick of the way he baby's and coddles players..  The penalties are a direct result of not holding players accountable for they're mistakes...

nickers, it goes beyond the players....i agree with you on the player accountability part, but no one talks about the assistant coaches...the dl, ol lb coaches....good lord, this really falls on them to....need to talk about that more...and hue...is he even aware of what is going on with anything...

18 hours ago, ATOM said:

how many times on 3rd down did we give them a first via penality 

Gregg Williams’ defense started out the year red hot. The past two games, however, it has fallen apart at the seams.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers were able to move the ball at will at home against the Cleveland Browns in their overtime win. They gained 456 yards, converted half of their third- and fourth-down attempts and racked up 34 total first downs in the game.

Because Cleveland’s defense couldn’t stop this attack, the Bucs ended up running 26 more offensive plays than the Browns — wasting a pretty good game from rookie Baker Mayfield.

Silver lining: Cleveland did force Jameis Winston into three turnovers — and four total in this game. So, that continues to be a huge strength of this defense.

12 hours ago, Dawgs89 said:

Firing Hue now would make little sense. The team has been competitive in every game except the Chargers.

It makes sense to do it at some point this season because you have a former HC in Haley (who Dorsey hired) standing there on the sidelines.  Give him the team for a 4 or 5 week trial and see how it goes and see if things improve with a new guy in charge.  If it doesnt, they clean house and bring in an all new staff for next season.   If that's what happens, it's on Haslam and Dorsey to find the next Sean McVay to work with our new young QB and offense and get things going like the Rams did. 

16 hours ago, nickers said:

I hated Mangina..  He alienated everyone on the team...

he also brought over like 5 of the worse players in the nfl  from the jets....man did those guys stink....barton...stucky...etc....they were terrible....and dumbgini brought them over with his dumbass...

6 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Completely agree. Some think that being tough is equal to being mean which seems rather silly. My new motto for the Browns 

can Hue, Dorsey can do

the only problem is where is the next shotenheimer.....at this point in the season i don't know if you find one...this may have to be a wait til the end of this season issue....but i agree, hue is not a hc...he will probabaly hook on with another team as a qb coach or something.....

53 minutes ago, Mark O said:

It makes sense to do it at some point this season because you have a former HC in Haley (who Dorsey hired) standing there on the sidelines.  Give him the team for a 4 or 5 week trial and see how it goes and see if things improve with a new guy in charge.  If it doesnt, they clean house and bring in an all new staff for next season.   If that's what happens, it's on Haslam and Dorsey to find the next Sean McVay to work with our new young QB and offense and get things going like the Rams did. 

Might as well. Wiki lists the dork as the worst HC in NFL history. I mean..... what are we gonna do? Lose?

Archived