THE BROWNS BOARD

Fire Hue now!

huewatch2018

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

and who takes over? the team immediately shuts it down if u fire the HC mid season. We lost today but it was competetive at least. Do u want the next 9 or 10 games to be blowouts like the cgargers game? then by all means lets fire hue now

He has no answers.

Him bitching about Hue is all he posts about. I read a thread from years ago out of curiosity and all he posted was:

"Shurmur sucks. Fire him now" 

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

and who takes over? the team immediately shuts it down if u fire the HC mid season. We lost today but it was competetive at least. Do u want the next 9 or 10 games to be blowouts like the cgargers game? then by all means lets fire hue now

Does it really matter at this point?

If hue stays, they will be lucky to win 5 games. 

Either way they will be drafting top 10 AGAIN

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

He has no answers.

Him bitching about Hue is all he posts about. I read a thread from years ago out of curiosity and all he posted was:

"Shurmur sucks. Fire him now" 

And i was right

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

And I'm sure you posted it over and over and over again.

We get it, you think Hue sucks. 

Add something worth reading. 

Well if want to keep searching my past posts have at it

Hue is the worst coach in NFL history 

I understand why the organization has kept Hue, which has been to change the image of the Browns firing a coach every 18 months, leading to no quality head coaching candidates wanting to be anywhere near Berea. Well, that image has now been changed and the Browns will have no trouble filling the head coach position with damn near anyone of their choice.

At this point, I don't care if it starts tonight. 

1. Dave Toub, Chiefs special teams coordinator
Toub is one of the greatest special teams coaches in the history of the NFL. He has turned the Chiefs special teams into one of the most feared units, as he has at all of his previous stops. He is respected throughout the NFL and has a great relationship with the players and front office. At 55 years old, Toub is older than many first-time head coaches but will draw interest after having interviews last season. Toub would be a strong hire if the Browns nabbed a gifted and young OC to pair with him.

Looking at stories online regarding possible replacements ...this guy pops up in all of them

Just now, darren15 said:

1. Dave Toub, Chiefs special teams coordinator
Toub is one of the greatest special teams coaches in the history of the NFL. He has turned the Chiefs special teams into one of the most feared units, as he has at all of his previous stops. He is respected throughout the NFL and has a great relationship with the players and front office. At 55 years old, Toub is older than many first-time head coaches but will draw interest after having interviews last season. Toub would be a strong hire if the Browns nabbed a gifted and young OC to pair with him.

Looking at stories online regarding possible replacements ...this guy pops up in all of them

hay man liberty u is looking good nab him

11 minutes ago, D Bone said:

I understand why the organization has kept Hue, which has been to change the image of the Browns firing a coach every 18 months, leading to no quality head coaching candidates wanting to be anywhere near Berea. Well, that image has now been changed and the Browns will have no trouble filling the head coach position with damn near anyone of their choice.

At this point, I don't care if it starts tonight. 

Unless all hell breaks loose, he'll make it to the end of the season. 

I just can't see any way he's brought back. I still think a condition of Dorsey coming aboard was that Hue got a third season, just to show the  NFL that the Browns would do that. This really is Dorsey's first year, and considering how few picks from the previous drafts are contributing, he knows the team is still in the rebuilding stage, so why not let Hue take the arrows of another losing season? Then fire him, and start next year fresh with Dorsey's guy. 

3 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Unless all hell breaks loose, he'll make it to the end of the season. 

I just can't see any way he's brought back. I still think a condition of Dorsey coming aboard was that Hue got a third season, just to show the  NFL that the Browns would do that. This really is Dorsey's first year, and considering how few picks from the previous drafts are contributing, he knows the team is still in the rebuilding stage, so why not let Hue take the arrows of another losing season? Then fire him, and start next year fresh with Dorsey's guy. 

Sounds good to me, and yea, I totally get it.... If they fire Huey tonight, it's just an interim dude that's gonna fill in for the rest of the season which does nothing, so they might as well just ride this charade out to it's inevitable end on whatever day Black Monday is. 

Flugals.. I love ya Man.. But , you can't defend this POS HC anymore... Holding on to him isn't doing this team any good... This idiot coddles and babies players and is more concerned about being their buddy. It reminds me of Cleveland State  when Kevin Mackey was smoking crack with his own players... Hue has 0 discipline... It's to the point it does not matter if it is now.. Or the end of the season.. Do you honestly believe they will win in $hittsburgh next week?.. I think not.. It doesn't matter.,.. Get rid of Hue before he does anymore damage than he already has been done.. I'm done with the excuses.. Because that is all they are.. 6 penalties for first downs is sacreligeous in my book... He can go strait to hell!

7 minutes ago, nickers said:

Flugals.. I love ya Man.. But , you can't defend this POS HC anymore... Holding on to him isn't doing this team any good... This idiot coddles and babies players and is more concerned about being their buddy. It reminds me of Cleveland State  when Kevin Mackey was smoking crack with his own players... Hue has 0 discipline... It's to the point it does not matter if it is now.. Or the end of the season.. Do you honestly believe they will win in $hittsburgh next week?.. I think not.. It doesn't matter.,.. Get rid of Hue before he does anymore damage than he already has been done.. I'm done with the excuses.. Because that is all they are.. 6 penalties for first downs is sacreligeous in my book... He can go strait to hell!

Every week it's something Nickers.This week, dumb penalties. Hey, they played their guts out.

14 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Every week it's something Nickers.This week, dumb penalties. Hey, they played their guts out.

I get that Larry but, enough is enough.. You can't keep giving this A$$HOLE mulligans

17 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I don’t get this argument. So if there’s a different HC they won’t play hard? 

Come on this is no reason to give Hue more time. 

2 hours ago, huewatch2018 said:

Fire this schmuckin' looozzzer now!

3-35-1

Fire Hue now!

Worst 3.5 year HC in Super Bowl era.

Fire Hue now!

Do you realize what hue has done? I would say he’s done a great job, they gutted the team when he got there and said go win, yeah right especially in the afc north.  And as for last year I don’t know about you but I feel it was a tank job leaving him in.  And how has he had at qb other than back ups and degenerates.  Hoyer started to win they shipped him off.  The man finally has the guy and there figuring out how to win now.  Anything over 6 wins is a win and if they split in the division that’s just topping.  

Archived