13 members have voted

1. 1. Who is BrownsDawgPound?

• A sad little man writing from the middle of the Atlantic
    • A failed sports journalist
    • An alien
    • What is life? Why are we here?
    • Johnny Manziel's fake Browns Board account
    • Jim Brown

Every gameday there is a poster who starts an "official" game thread, with a little preview of the game, but never posts anything else. 

I just wanted to know what did you guys think about him.

it all started here ILc0.gif                                                                                                                                                                                                              here's a family photo now JYXW.gif                                                                                                                                         I call him "The Midnight Writer" The embarrassed women on left kicks him out of bed after Midnight.                            248.gif  Than of course his toys come to life..                                                                                                                                                       A true Allman Brothers fan="But I'm not going to let them catch The Midnight Writer"    

4 hours ago, Nero said:

Every gameday there is a poster who starts an "official" game thread, with a little preview of the game, but never posts anything else. 

I question if he's even a Browns fan. Wonder if he does the same thing on every teams message board.

5 hours ago, Nero said:

Isn't it obvious why he follows the Browns? HE STILL LIVES!!!! 🤠

I heard a rumour he's still using a dial up modem.

Starts his post on Tuesdays,  :huh:

Archived