THE BROWNS BOARD

Once Again... Ohio State Exposed

Axe

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

i want osu nowhere near the final 4, they're going to get nationally humiliated as it would likely be AL in that first game

I would, in years to come the only records really remembered are W/L, times in big games, etc. Nobody will remember first half stats here.

I'd rather play than run away.......but still the game next week will be a challenge.

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

aaaaannnnddddd i just saw "citadel" is giving AL a fight....smfh. 🤨

Yes even the best take a week off, citadel stinks.......

......meanwhile osu fumbles away a tying TD, oh well. They should still win by 2 TDs.

I consider myself lucky than..In NC, the damn Raleigh Xmas Parade was on my Buckeye channel..Just Got off my damn screen..Is it that bad? Maybe Bosa saw all the check engine lights coming on?? 2nd half kick..we got this    

Just now, Browns149 said:

If the defense could stop ANYBODY, they could win this game. TD Haskins

The BUCKEYES still should win this thing, 14.5 point favorite but MD 31 OSU 24? 

what-the-hells-going-on-out-here.jpg

Agree Woody..but now i can have another parade;).. Another 5-5 squad played for there SB.. 15 Freshman..6 on Terps Oh, 8 on D & 1 kicker.. RB Anthony McFarland Jr. is a Redshirt Freshman :)..Glad their not in ACC country... 

On 11/17/2018 at 4:09 PM, MLD Woody said:

Why the Shmuck would Maryland throw it there? Smh. He was even open!

Now watch OSU put it all together next week... ugh

Fast forward a week......Well 41-19 start of 4th, m has the ball, it's not over.......yet.

I'll make just one post. I'm not  gonna sit here and argue with trolls. Either DH that's just a troll or Gip who's  an idiot turned into a troll.

That was fucking awful. OSU's better athletes showed as they abused our one Hoke leftover CB. We tried to make adjustments (much too late)  and even if it looked like they were helping the injuries just sealed it. Sure, losing these guys made it worse, but even with that it was fucking awful. 

I thought we'd finally get the lucky play for once, then OSU evened that right back up. It is just like we're cursed to continue to lose. You think there'd be some kind of karma for everything that went on, but no. There is no karma. Nothing matters. 

I WISH we could have had this reffing crew in 2016. But again, too little too late. Otherwise they seemed to do a very good job. 

The offense played well, but the playcalling was so archaic. I'll give  it up to OSU, their D looked like shit all year then all of a sudden learned how to play (early on at least). Once we finally gave up on repeatedly running it for 1 yard on 1st down, and passed to our very good WRs, things got moving. But too late. And with the shitshow the D put on, it didn't matter.

We  are just cursed. Idk what else there is to it. You all have no idea what this is like. Every year. Doomed to just fuck it up. You'll post, and you'll troll, and you'll insult and you'll continue to be insulated in you bubble wrap. I don't know what it is. I can only hope Meyer retires this year for "health reasons" (or more shit comes to light) and then maybe, MAYBE OSU makes a bad coaching hire. 

And no, Harbaugh isn't going anywhere. Before that whole thing starts. No, he isn't on the hot seat. 

Hopefully our players can get through the bowl game healthy and go have good NFL careers. Hopefully we continue to recruit well and close the talent gap with OSU.

Who the fuck knows. 

Now please, feel free to respond. Feel free to troll. I'm not hopping back in here. I'm not going to try to deal with the trolling and the bias. It is bad enough on a normal day. 

Oh, and Haskins should go pro. Not because I don't want to face him or anything. Just because his stock is about as high as it is going to get. Throwing a  bunch of screens and crossing routes for another year isn't going to improve his stock any more. He needs to do what Cardale should have done. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I'll make just one post. I'm not  gonna sit here and argue with trolls. Either DH that's just a troll or Gip who's  an idiot turned into a troll.

That was fucking awful. OSU's better athletes showed as they abused our one Hoke leftover CB. We tried to make adjustments (much too late)  and even if it looked like they were helping the injuries just sealed it. Sure, losing these guys made it worse, but even with that it was fucking awful. 

I thought we'd finally get the lucky play for once, then OSU evened that right back up. It is just like we're cursed to continue to lose. You think there'd be some kind of karma for everything that went on, but no. There is no karma. Nothing matters. 

I WISH we could have had this reffing crew in 2016. But again, too little too late. Otherwise they seemed to do a very good job. 

The offense played well, but the playcalling was so archaic. I'll give  it up to OSU, their D looked like shit all year then all of a sudden learned how to play (early on at least). Once we finally gave up on repeatedly running it for 1 yard on 1st down, and passed to our very good WRs, things got moving. But too late. And with the shitshow the D put on, it didn't matter.

We  are just cursed. Idk what else there is to it. You all have no idea what this is like. Every year. Doomed to just fuck it up. You'll post, and you'll troll, and you'll insult and you'll continue to be insulated in you bubble wrap. I don't know what it is. I can only hope Meyer retires this year for "health reasons" (or more shit comes to light) and then maybe, MAYBE OSU makes a bad coaching hire. 

And no, Harbaugh isn't going anywhere. Before that whole thing starts. No, he isn't on the hot seat. 

Hopefully our players can get through the bowl game healthy and go have good NFL careers. Hopefully we continue to recruit well and close the talent gap with OSU.

Who the fuck knows. 

Now please, feel free to respond. Feel free to troll. I'm not hopping back in here. I'm not going to try to deal with the trolling and the bias. It is bad enough on a normal day. 

Oh, and Haskins should go pro. Not because I don't want to face him or anything. Just because his stock is about as high as it is going to get. Throwing a  bunch of screens and crossing routes for another year isn't going to improve his stock any more. He needs to do what Cardale should have done. 

You can make all the excuses you want that it’s bad luck that it was refereeing that it was injuries etc. etc. etc. that it was a Hokes. recruits   one guy it’s all BS because  Michigan is just not is good plain and simple there not as good athletically nor as well coached Nor as competent so continue to make your excuses. It is not karma other than that it is your fate.  You’re just not good enough and by the way you are a the troll no one here is what you are a troll So now go find a bridge to hide under

On 10/21/2018 at 11:56 AM, MLD Woody said:

""This isn’t the first beating Urban would like to act like never happened.""

So I suppose Harbaugh getting whacked by the biggest point total (with his supposed #1 defense) against Ohio State in the 100+ year history of the series never happened either.  :)  

Just hope Urban retires. And be very glad Bosa decided to go pro, or it could have been worse. 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Who the fuck knows. 

You do realize no one would troll you nearly as hard if you didn't hype Michigan so much right? Like the fact that you think they are recruiting "well." If you're trying to beat Ohio State, "recruiting well" is top 5 classes. Y'all aren't getting those. Ohio State is (every. single. year.). 

If your posts were more like this throughout the year, probably no one would troll you. Trust me, I have always been surrounded by fans of more successful programs. I know how to do this ; )

There are 2 reasons why OSU continues beating meatchicken every year

OSU has far better talent and far better coaching

Archived