THE BROWNS BOARD

Terrelle Pryor

darren15

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES! I say sign him!!! 

GO BROWNS!!!

Oh, i could be certainly wrong about this, BUtt..Does Dorsey really want to see Hue hooked up with TP again with Landry now in town? 2 ego's, talking about amount of touches? IDK..Has Pryor ever been a deep threat? Cooper or Fitz so far.. 

He can play the X receiver and he's cheap enough. You sign him and that's all there is to it. 

6 hours ago, The Gipper said:

So I assume you’re saying that the Browns should consider picking him up

Are the BROWNS that desperate? Oh god.

51 minutes ago, hx214 said:

I will say this about Pryor.....I dont remember him dropping passes the year he was here.

I don't even see how this is a question. We sign him. And we do it immediately. The Jets are hoping Pryor makes it back to them, and we can't let that happen. 

9 minutes ago, Orion said:

He was averaging less than 3 catches / game with the Jets.

He went a three game stretch accumulating only 2 catches.

And Jarvis Landry had 11 yards last game. No big deal. We never should have let Pryor walk and I think he's perfect for Baker. A big, reasonably fast receiver who can be a large target AND play the X position. 

7 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

We never should have let Pryor walk

We offered him more than he ended up getting from the Redskins.  And he's always an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty waiting to happen.  But if you HAVE to have him then bring him in.  He'll fit right in as an injured browns receiver.

9 hours ago, Orion said:

We offered him more than he ended up getting from the Redskins.  And he's always an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty waiting to happen.  But if you HAVE to have him then bring him in.  He'll fit right in as an injured browns receiver.

Yeah. You're absolutely right. I totally forgot he (and his agent) are the ones who screwed up. 

if he still has his straight line speed this shouldnt be a debate. He's not gonna complain about touches anymore guaranteed. U dont get cut by a team mid season then act like the king of the lockeroom with the team that picked u up on the cheap.

just depebds on that groin.....but what would it cost us anyway? just sign him and see what happens

I’d sign him. It’s not like he is going to cost big money or be expected to be #1 or #2 options. 

Christ.... I’m not even sure I can name all of the Browns WR’s right now. (Sneaky upside would be listing him as emergency QB so they could trade Tyrod)

Gave Streeter a contract. Dude was 30, had a foot injury that kept him out the entire previous season,  was only know for his speed previously, and hadn’t had a good season in 5 years AND was cut by freaking Buffalo. 

TP lead the team in yards the only year he was here with Hue. I figure that alone is why a lot of you guys don’t want him. 

Pretty big upside for a mid season pick up. And if he doesn’t pan out? Who cares. Toss him on the scrap pile with the rest of the rentals

forget him. He's an arrogant club house cancer. The Browns have worked so hard to bring in the

football players who love the game and are great teammates - to build a TEAM.

From a distance, sure, Pryor is athletic and could do some things for you at wr. But

getting rid of him is addition by subtraction for other reasons.

Uncle-Si-Nah.jpg

On 10/20/2018 at 4:57 PM, gumby73 said:

.Has Pryor ever been a deep threat? Cooper or Fitz so far.. 

Pretty much all he was when he was here... and had his big, first-year as a WR.

Notably it is still his big year...

12 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Sounds to me like we are going for the homegrown WR. Higgins runs nice routes and has decent hands. I don’t see anything happening with TP

Agree that Higgins' future is brighter, but TP is a big body.

I could see bringing him in.

7 hours ago, hx214 said:

Keep reading “Club House Cancer”. 

Dont remember that at all when he was here. You guys thinking of Britt? Gordon? Bowe?

Browns' Terrelle Pryor blindsided by Alex Boone saying 'I hated ...

Browns teammate explains why Terrelle Pryor is so disliked in the NFL ...

Jan 10, 2017 - Pryor got into it with several players, from Adam Jones to Janoris Jenkins. It was bizarre to see players show such disdain for Pryor, but ...
Missing: arrogant ‎| ‎Must include: ‎arrogant

Dec 21, 2016 - Browns receiver Terrelle Pryor does not seem to be a popular guy ... that he was surprised Pryor was still in the NFL, adding, “I hated everything about him. .... I thought he was an arrogant little punk and even more so when he ...

Aug 8, 2016 - #Browns Pryor on ex-#OSU teammate Alex Boone saying on radio Pryor was "arrogant" & he "hated every minute of him" pic.twitter.com/ ...

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Pretty much all he was when he was here... and had his big, first-year as a WR.

Notably it is still his big year...

buckeye fan, just never been a fan of his persona'...77 catches on 140 targets/ 1007 yards/13.1 y/r..4 tds..long of 54 yards..am remembering a square in or out guy with a few comeback routes..He was good for 5 yards of yac though..imo he's a WR3 elsewhere, while were looking for a true WR1 with a solid WR2    

Pryor & Crows agent is Drew Rosenhaus..he packed both there suitcases out of here on a money hunt..it truly is a money business over team at some point looking 2nd contract..

12 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Browns' Terrelle Pryor blindsided by Alex Boone saying 'I hated ...

Browns teammate explains why Terrelle Pryor is so disliked in the NFL ...

Jan 10, 2017 - Pryor got into it with several players, from Adam Jones to Janoris Jenkins. It was bizarre to see players show such disdain for Pryor, but ...
Missing: arrogant ‎| ‎Must include: ‎arrogant

Dec 21, 2016 - Browns receiver Terrelle Pryor does not seem to be a popular guy ... that he was surprised Pryor was still in the NFL, adding, “I hated everything about him. .... I thought he was an arrogant little punk and even more so when he ...

Aug 8, 2016 - #Browns Pryor on ex-#OSU teammate Alex Boone saying on radio Pryor was "arrogant" & he "hated every minute of him" pic.twitter.com/ ...

So Alex Boone his teammate at OSU when he got busted doesn't like him...... shocker. Who the F is Alex Boone anyway? One undrafted linemen?

Brian Hartline doesn't like him because he got outplayed and overshadowed by him..... shocker. Hartline was completely worthless here, isn't even in the league, hell maybe we can pick him up!

Two opposing CB's post smack about him before they play? What? and one of them in Adam Jones? 

Hawkins is in the article saying Pryor is the first guy in the building, last guy out, texts him at 1am.... 

Still don't remember hearing anything about him when he was playing here other than he was a crazy competitor and wanted to win.  

Archived