THE BROWNS BOARD

How Al Gorish built the global warming fraud

calfoxwc

but it's a great tool for dicktatorial leftists... which, is the same thing now, as

the "democratic party"

How Al Gore Built The Global Warming Fraud

Ammoland Inc. Posted on October 19, 2018 by Ammoland

And changed the alarmism from global cooling to global warming, and now climate change
by Jay Lehr and Tom Harris

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/10/how-al-gore-built-the-global-warming-fraud/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=3cc7ef6321-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-3cc7ef6321-20770865#axzz5UDkLYqrT

wrong. as usual, liberals blame the source of the facts, because they can't refute the facts.

It betrays their dominant hostile emotions and they knee jerk.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Ammoland should stick to what they do best, guns, ammo and shooting news.

Stuart

Why? Because of those annoying things we call facts?

Ammoland  is one of the most credible sources of info. With a name like "Ammoland" they have to be...mainly for the sake of shallow folks like you who draw conclusions based on the name.  Articles published in Ammoland must be factual and meet strict editorial standards.

Even this site that negatively paints right wing publications with a broad brush is looking for something Ammoland reported that was not factual.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/ammoland/

Factual reporting- High

LOL. sounds like you can't find fault with what he says, either.

Admit it or quit it.

Do you find fault with what he says and what is it?

If you can't legitimately refute what he says, why object?

It's 3:12 Am and I have a bad cold. I think it's malaria.

Sigh

Cal we've refuted dozens of "scientific" studies you've posted on "mmgw" over the years. Dozens of articles. Dozens of quotes. 

I'm not jumping in to spend my time going through an opinion piece on the blaze and explainimg everything that's incorrect in it. I know you'll just ignore it and post 4 more links. All opinion pieces from increasingly conservative and biased sources. The "throw all of the Sheet at the wall" technique of climate denial. 

So no, sorry, not doing it. I'm sure you'll take this as a win in something you'd never admit a loss in because your head is so far up your party's butt 

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Cal, you should know by now it pisses Woody off if you make fun of Al Gore. 

I mean sure MMGW probably exists. But Al Gore is the Godfather of turning it into  a cult.

WSS

And we all know the Father of the Internet wouldn't lie! 

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Cal, you should know by now it pisses Woody off if you make fun of Al Gore. 

I mean sure MMGW probably exists. But Al Gore is the Godfather of turning it into  a cult.

WSS

Dude I couldn't care less about Al Gore. You know that. No one here has ever gone on about Al Gore being great or some Sheet.

You're either trolling or have terrible reading comprehension

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Sigh

Cal we've refuted dozens of "scientific" studies you've posted on "mmgw" over the years. Dozens of articles. Dozens of quotes. 

I'm not jumping in to spend my time going through an opinion piece on the blaze and explainimg everything that's incorrect in it. I know you'll just ignore it and post 4 more links. All opinion pieces from increasingly conservative and biased sources. The "throw all of the Sheet at the wall" technique of climate denial. 

So no, sorry, not doing it. I'm sure you'll take this as a win in something you'd never admit a loss in because your head is so far up your party's butt 

no, you never refuted. You complained and gave liberal talking points and said that proved mmgw was real.

that is so dumb it isn't funny. Just one point - find one point that you can explain the wrongness of it, legitimately. You always have the time to post, you just diss the subject or the source. This is your hero al gorish making a fool of himself, again. You never refute, you just run and make a "time" excuse.

and you are a woodypeckerhead. resorting AGAIN to personal slurs because you can't talk issues.

data/studies/graphs/expert conclusions - al gore is your expert, woodypeckerhead. The rest of us have given you the same right back

to explain that if anything - it's two sides of a story, neither side winning.

Which means, you and your fake mmgw redistribution of wealth etc etc etc is a crock.

There is conflicting evidence, so your sissy claims of the only truth is a lie.

asswhole birdbrain.

yeah, you just.....can't......stop....your crap.  sad.

Archived