THE BROWNS BOARD

MEGA MILLIONS NOW $1.6 BILLION, $904 MILLION CASH, and counting, whoa!

mjp28

MEGA MILLIONS NOW $1.6 BILLION, $904 MILLION CASH, and counting, whoa! Getting close to buying your sports franchise hockey maybe?

Good news. There’s another chance to become America’s newest billionaire.

There was no winner in Friday night’s Mega Millions drawing and the jackpot is now at least $1.6 billion for Tuesday’s drawing.

If the winner goes with the one-time cash option they will receive $904 million.

The winning numbers on Friday were 65-53-23-15-70 and the Mega Ball was 7.

The potential payout would be a record for Mega Millions.

No one has won the Mega Millions jackpot since July 24, when a group of 11 workers in California split $543 million.

The jackpot grew more than $400 million since Tuesday night, when the payout would have been $667 million.

Washington will also be a big winner. The federal government takes 25% before the check is handed to the winner, and collects remaining taxes when due. Most states also tax lottery winnings.

Don’t throw away your ticket if you don’t match all six numbers because there are secondary prizes worth up to $1 million.

Powerball holds its drawing Saturday night, with a potential prize of $470 million. The Powerball record jackpot was $1.586 billion, split between three winning tickets.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

When is the next Megaball drawing?

MM - TUES/FRI  PB - WED/SAT, LUCKY FOR LIFE MON/THUR, CLASSIC (OHIO?) MON/WED/SAT and ROLLING 5 everyday. My games.

4 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I was going to play power ball, but it's only a measly $620,000,000.

Would not want you to get the measles. :lol:

The R5 is $400,000 tonight and the odds are ONLY 575,757:1 not a gazillion : 1. $400,000 is nice. :)  My favorite game, even the lucky for life is 30,000,000 : 1 for $1,000 a day for life.....but take the $5.8M cash option there.

Just now, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Give me the $1,000 a day for life and I'd be plenty happy,.

$365,000 a year, I think you get a yearly check minus withholding or only $3,650,000 in 10 years......go with the $5.8M option, much better PV/FV deal there.

10 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

It'd be rought but I think I could survive.

Yeah just think of all the booze and pizza you could buy for $1,000 a day and get it delivered! Even pay someone to haul out your empties and boxes.

5 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I won 2 bucks.   Reinvested it in tonight's 600+ million Power Ball.

First number was 28.....duh I had 28 (mjp28) had 2 more all on different lines, a big zero. Back to one line per game, MM, PB, LL, CLASSIC and my favorire Rolling 5. About $27 per week.

• 2 weeks later...

11-10-2018 strange how the current jackpots seem so small -but- they are a real fortune. (even at about 300,000,000:1)

Screenshot_2018-11-10-06-59-29.png

Archived