THE BROWNS BOARD

Caravan of illegals

Westside Steve

2 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

MSNBC reporter says migrants mob starting to GO HOME because they were lied to about the border

"They are leaving because they were lied to by these border-free leftist groups who wanted to use them to create social angst over the US border. Schwartz, the reporter, says that many say they were told that they would be able to easily cross the border and that there were work programs that could help them get on their feet. The whole thing was a sham and thankfully Trump didn’t allow them to succeed with their plans to breach the border."

"If I were Trump and I found that any of these leftist groups who put this caravan together do official work in America, I’d sanction the heck out of them at the very least. There also could be legal action taken against them as well. I’m no expert, but that’s my guess."

https://therightscoop.com/msnbc-reporter-says-migrants-mob-starting-to-go-home-because-they-were-lied-to-about-the-border/

Good one.

This too :

Native Mexicans are not happy with the situation, they want these "invaders" (their words) gone.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Native Mexicans are not happy with the situation, they want these "invaders" (their words) gone.

Maybe we should issue them the tear gas to legally use on their side of the border instead of us using it from our side over the border for people still inside Mexico. I'd kind of like to know who actually authorized that and if it was cleared by the Mexican government. Anyone know?

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Maybe we should issue them the tear gas to legally use on their side of the border instead of us using it from our side over the border for people still inside Mexico. I'd kind of like to know who actually authorized that and if it was cleared by the Mexican government. Anyone know?

I saw that some Mexican Official was looking into the use of Tear Gas, but from videos I've seen they were between Border fences - and they were throwing rocks.

O had Border rushers gassed before as well - conveniently forgotten by MSM.

8 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

I saw that some Mexican Official was looking into the use of Tear Gas, but from videos I've seen they were between Border fences - and they were throwing rocks.

O had Border rushers gassed before as well - conveniently forgotten by MSM.

https://www.newsweek.com/obama-administration-used-tear-gas-pepper-spray-border-dozens-times-cbp-data-1233255

Answers my questions.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

politically motivated nonsense. aghast yourself at the tear gas? "so terrible" ?

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/obama-used-tear-gas-at-the-border-too/

Obama Used Tear Gas at the Border, Too

November 27, 2018 11:17 AM

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

politically motivated nonsense. aghast yourself at the tear gas? "so terrible" ?

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/obama-used-tear-gas-at-the-border-too/

Obama Used Tear Gas at the Border, Too

By Jim Geraghty
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
November 27, 2018 11:17 AM
  •  

You must have missed my followup post. I had also found the washtimes one, but felt newsweek one had more credibility as a source for independent minded folks here. Both say basically the same thing.

https://www.theblaze.com/video/bombshell-filmmaker-ami-horowitz-blows-the-lid-off-medias-deceit-about-the-migrant-caravan

BOMBSHELL: Filmmaker Ami Horowitz blows the lid off media’s deceit about the migrant caravan

“I don’t mean to say that they had some kind of cabal and they’re working together,” he continued. “What I mean by that is … look at every image  that you see on CNN or MSNBC or the New York Times or Washington Post, any image or video that you see of the caravan. What’s the one thing you always see? You always see women and kids right in the framing — and it’s so ludicrous because you literally have to sit there for a while to find that frame because there are so few women and children. Literally, I would say 90 to 95 percent of the people there are men.

“You can go on and on about how disingenuous the media is on this,” Ami said. “The media will have you believe this is some kind of organic groundswell of people who decided, at the same time, in Honduras, ‘We’re going to form a caravan and go to America.’ That’s the narrative you hear from the media. Again, nothing could be further from the truth.”

Archived